Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

Highya SO,

I'm glad you caught that varmint. So, do you think the seedlings we're eaten (by the mouse), or died from damping off? Another question, do you think the mouse is a loner, or does he have friends? We usually get 3 or 4 in the fall. Looks like you'll have a better chance of seedlings surviving now, with one perp gone and the heating pads. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I'm glad you caught that varmint. So, do you think the seedlings we're eaten (by the mouse), or died from damping off? Another question, do you think the mouse is a loner, or does he have friends? We usually get 3 or 4 in the fall. Looks like you'll have a better chance of seedlings surviving now, with one perp gone and the heating pads. Happy Smokin'
I'm glad too! I'm also not sure it was the mouse, but it's a good contender. You're right about them always having backups. Got one 2 days ago in the attic. This is the cellar. I set the trap again. Mmmmm peanut butter! I just don't want to be luring them in with it. I wonder if they can smell that tiny spot from outdoors? That's crazy thought huh?

Are you planning your garden yet? Any cultivars picked ?

Yup. That mouse is gonna need a chiropractor.

Dang. HashGirl just had a mouse eat her seedlings too. Little buggers!
Really! Rodents, can't live with em! Crap, @HashGirl , sorry to hear a mouse got your garden. One got 8 last week here I think. Still considering damping off too but now that the mouse corpse has been recovered, the question of where did the plant bodies go may be answered.

We trapped the garden area and kept the seedlings in another area until we caught them. We caught 2 and Felonious deemed the garden safe to go back to with the seedlings so that's where they are currently with only one mouse trap set currently as I accidentally tripped one of them today when I was watering them. I heard another loud snap this afternoon and thought we'd caught another one but it was just the washer dying without spin drying my clothes. :(

We trapped the garden area and kept the seedlings in another area until we caught them. We caught 2 and Felonious deemed the garden safe to go back to with the seedlings so that's where they are currently with only one mouse trap set currently as I accidentally tripped one of them today when I was watering them. I heard another loud snap this afternoon and thought we'd caught another one but it was just the washer dying without spin drying my clothes. :(
Yikes! Sorry to hear the washer decided to wreak havoc on you. It's always something. Last year was our year for a new washer. So I trapped one and set the trap for its pals, so far no takers. I got one in the attic last week, maybe that was the mate. Little B's! I'm back in the area, there is no other until I clean the tent out. Fingers crossed for the test seedlings. Take care you and Felonious!

Highya SO,

Yesterday you asked about my spring lineup. I hope to have 2 DTFs, 1 Debo Shunk, 1 CBD lady, and 5 Apollo 13s. Looking forward to some Apollo 13 without seeds. Made enough seeds for a lifetime, lol!! I like the smoke from the A13 w/seeds, but hoping it will be more energetic without having to produce the seeds. They say "halucinogenic", but I'm looking for a feeling of more energy! (Just because mine is fleeting fast and need a boost!). Thanks for putting up with me! Happy Vapin'

Morning y'all.
Stoner idea. Not sure how good it is.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:
If you keep having mouse issues perhaps you can make a cage out of 1/4" hardware cloth to fit over the sprout tray? I'm sure the babies would get enough light until they are larger and less palatable.

Morning y'all.
Stoner idea. Not sure how good it is.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:
If you keep having mouse issues perhaps you can make a cage out of 1/4" hardware cloth to fit over the sprout tray? I'm sure the babies would get enough light until they are larger and less palatable.
That's a super idea! Cheap, fairly easy, and simple I like it a lot! I hate those mieces to pieces!

Highya SO,

Yesterday you asked about my spring lineup. I hope to have 2 DTFs, 1 Debo Shunk, 1 CBD lady, and 5 Apollo 13s. Looking forward to some Apollo 13 without seeds. Made enough seeds for a lifetime, lol!! I like the smoke from the A13 w/seeds, but hoping it will be more energetic without having to produce the seeds. They say "halucinogenic", but I'm looking for a feeling of more energy! (Just because mine is fleeting fast and need a boost!). Thanks for putting up with me! Happy Vapin'
That's a mouth watering lineup! I'm thinking of a DTF too, and a Stankberry. I found a stankberry that really puts out and I made a mother of her. Possibly an auto or two. We'll see how my energy is then, I'm on the same energy tack as you I think. Your others sound yummy! I'm ready for some spring thoughts. Halucinogenic fun from the A13 sounds like a fine time to me. :woohoo: Vapin some cbd cream and cheese now. Not that invigorating buzz, but something for a sore body. Some shining silver haze in a while for that, my niece grew some and laid a jar on us last month. She's a peach! I helped her start growing and I'm glad!

NEVILLE'S HAZE UPDATE

High all, this little Neville is starting to grow like she means it now. She's been slow. I haven't grown a plant like this and I think it's normal. Being under 11.5 12.5 lighting for a while now and still not showing sex, she's a haze being a haze. That's what I'm telling myself anyway. We will see!

Lots of upward growth. She stopped double nodes at the 6th node and I Topped her there.

Today is day 47

HARVEST UPDATE

We're all cut and hanging as of yesterday. They are keeping the room at 63% rh if I keep the door to the room closed so I keep it cracked for 58%. Oddly it's working. The crack is going from half open to an inch now. Tonight I'll close it up and they should maintain something below 60 I hope.

Final weights and comments:

Pinkman Goo By @Weed Seeds Express
Oh my!! Some plants grow the way you wish. This one did in spades! From day one no issues and a strong grower. I gave her a 5 gallon home and she gave me 635 grams or 5.6 oz projected dry bud. She greeted me with a heavy sweet stink early on and has big juicy dense buds coated heavily, did I mention Heavily?, with trichomes! I'm hatin the wait to try this one!

Godfather OG by @Weed Seeds Express
This one was a clone of the last grow I loved so much. I've been going on about this cultivar since, and this one was the queen of the tent. I hurt her badly in early flower when I bent her main too far. She never recovered her leaf color but she grew some of the best bud I can imagine! 1169 g or 10.25 oz projected dry! That's a lot of pot from a hurt plant I think. She grew in a 7 gallon bag. Pass me the sledge hammer Godfather Please?

White Rhino I and II
Loving this one from greenhouse they were again, clones from the last grow. I let them go natural and thought I trimmed plenty to prevent a ton of unlit bud. I failed. These two beauties gave us 634g or 5.6 oz projected and 610g 5.? oz. The colas that hit light got nice but the rest all popcorn. I didn't weigh the popcorn. Given the choice I won'

t be growing like this. I think I'm all in for topping/training as my first preference and scrog second. I failed my inner @InTheShed trimming these, and I thought i was pretty severe. xever again! :hookah:

Now for the tasting in a while!
Peace and Love

Congrats on your harvest, Stone! I hope that someday I'll be able to get the yields you did with these.

:welldone:

Highya SO,

Very nice harvest for you!! No wonder your hands get sore! About a pound and a half. Nice yields. Sounds like a serious test of your patience waiting on the Pinkman Goo to cure. Happy Vapin'

Back
Top Bottom