Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

I am still not awake but did you by chance post about your White Rhino on the wrong journal? Or do you know I'm not awake and are just messing with my stoned ass?? :laughtwo:

Hi Stone! It looks like you're off to a good start! :thumb:

SO, happy I picked up your new grow...I will follow along..also grow organic soil and love the quality and colors.
Good morning/day cr8! These should be fun. I haven't seen any of them grown here and I have respect for the breeder's skills otherwise. I got the buzz!
Hey brother SO, I love your runs man. Always good content
Thanks man, I needed that! :love:

WELL
I GOT GOOD NEWS
This Godfather OG I'm using to incubate godfather x stankberry seeds in has finished and she got a trim and hang.

AND BAD NEWS
EVERY SEED PLANTED DIED THROUGH THE NIGHT
It started apparently 2 days ago when one up and died on me. I replaced it and another that never came up right. Today the rest are gone. I poured the soil out to see and it was damp to my needs. It clumped when I squeezed it and fell apart easily. My temps have been low 60's lights off and not much more on as there's no tent. RH 30%, quite low however I grow like that. What the heck! Damping off? aaah! Somebody get on my lawn so I can tell at you will ya? So I'm a little frustrated. Do I re use this very amended soil and tempt a soil born fungus to kill again? Or go for another fresh round? What did I miss? This is the first mass death here

The mix was 2/3 my soil plus 1/3 peet and a handful of llama poop. That and a tsp of @DYNOMYCO microbes per pint of soil made. Nothing weird here I can see. Anybody? I gotta go soak some more seeds and make a plan. Help!

Your attitude is always upbeat no matter what(much love), I had the worst Outdoor season I could ever imagine(done with Outdoor for now, or Maybe forever who knows), BUT I'm still here and it wasn't a total WASH. The fires really started a chain reaction of PESTS here in the valley, I'm lucky to harvest anything with the pests and a few plants RIPPED. All for the THRILL of the Harvest. :)

Back
Top Bottom