DD Stable Of Impermanence

Ganjagrandaddy, so many options... :)
Previous grows I would vacuum seal an once in each bag, and stack them in the freezer.
Of course it would flatten the buds.
But I could store them easily.
Then when making cookies or alcohol batch for spraying on the achy joints, just had to open the vacuum seal and have an ounce ready to use to make whatever.
I freeze my trim for its hash making and did want to use our old fridge to try a slow and low but still waiting on Mrs GG to allow it . lol

Slow and low drying my Bruce bangers right now .

Very nice looking King.... :)

Interesting. This is for normal storage at room temperature? What sort of volume per pack are you doing and how long are you storing them for? (Us donkeys are well known for our big noses). What are they like after being stored for ages?
Like I said before, storing pot is such a novel idea to me :laugh:
Are you using that vacuum sealer to do any cobbing? This seems to be the next big thing. Maybe it was just that my enormous ears pricked up when someone said you get reallyreallyreally high doing that.
Hey DD

I can pack any amount dry bud in my vac seal, bags from 7 grams to qp or higher .

U can use for short term or long term that way I just opened a 14 gram.of cheese quake today still as fresh as I put it away.

You can put boveda in as well but I don't see the need as it is air tight sealed ..

I put them in a 5 gal bucket with a air tight lid in my room upstairs . That room temp with humidifier is 40% lol currently . My buds never get affected and lose moisture.
No cobbing I haven't done yet @UrbanAchiever seems to know his cob stuff. I would like to try a cob myself sometime.

Well off to work talk soon buddy

Those Bangers are banging! I would definitely start having bangers for breakfast again if they were in my fridge!
Nice to see.
Hey DD

I can pack any amount dry bud in my vac seal, bags from 7 grams to qp or higher .

U can use for short term or long term that way I just opened a 14 gram.of cheese quake today still as fresh as I put it away.

You can put boveda in as well but I don't see the need as it is air tight sealed ..

I put them in a 5 gal bucket with a air tight lid in my room upstairs . That room temp with humidifier is 40% lol currently . My buds never get affected and lose moisture.
No cobbing I haven't done yet @UrbanAchiever seems to know his cob stuff. I would like to try a cob myself sometime.

Well off to work talk soon buddy
Nice! Sounds like a useful tool to have. I just need to convince my wife of just how useful a vacuum sealer could be to us in the kitchen generally.

I hope work goes well, Joe.
I’m on the last day of my weekend.
:peace: :yummy::cool:

Those Bangers are banging! I would definitely start having bangers for breakfast again if they were in my fridge!
Nice to see.

Nice! Sounds like a useful tool to have. I just need to convince my wife of just how useful a vacuum sealer could be to us in the kitchen generally.

I hope work goes well, Joe.
I’m on the last day of my weekend.
:peace: :yummy::cool:
I start my weekend tomorrow .
Yeah it's true I tell my wife all the time to deal meats and what not for freezer save so much money no freezer burn ever again .she doesn't get it. Woman sighs .

Talk soon bud. Any questions holla :thedoubletake::headbanger:

Hey Mike. I use a hanging net thing too for the wet trim. I have to squish mine into the little area I have above my tent in the roof space then redirect airflow through the tent and likewise use the carbon filter out of ‘respect for my neigbours’.
I know you’re pulling some heroic volumes and you don’t want to prolong any RSI agony by taking the long way round. I’ve read some side by side comparisons of wet vs dry trim. One of them, you just reminded me because I’ve pointed this one out to you before, is in Hyena’s hilarioustrim jail tail. <— well worth a read if you haven’t found it folks.
Of all the first world problems I’d rather have. . .

[edit: it hardly occurs to me that it’s a funny time of day sometimes when I’m up here. WBU Mike? Painsomnia, partying, night shift, none of the above?]
Hehe, I suffer insomnia and recently stayed awake for 3 going on 4 days when I didn't take my medication lol

Thank you for staying my hasty hoof. I’d have done something donkeyish. Happy day off today, Koro :high-five:

:adore::love:
I wouldn’t have believed it even if I had a time machine and could have explained it to myself. Perhaps especially not then, that’s not a very good example.

Fingers crossed on both scores.

I’ve taken the domes off a couple of CPKs, domes which were cracked the last three or four days. Then cracked a few more. Not much else for a donkey to do to them that isn’t plain faff.

Final Harvest Weights
The numbers are in! As are the nugs.
09FAA9C4-19F4-4ABB-9276-5E1A5E49E7C3.jpeg

There were four plants in the last Isabelle - only run. Fridge-dried flowers all have R.H. stable under 70, above 58 and have been added to air dried weights from last week.
13 days in the fridge this time. No fuss. Turned out perfectly.

Purple 11.5 oz
Purple 21.3 oz
Red 12.9 oz
Red 23.9 oz
Total9.6 oz

Less than I hoped for, but much more than I expected! :slide:
They turned out beautifully I’m very pleased to say and yes there will be squishing.
2B9C1CB3-643B-4B65-A08F-2A247D7E19C2.jpeg

I’m going to let them sit with boveda packs for a few days before I start the cure. I only have one cheap hygrometer, uncalibrated, and boveda packs on the shelf. Thought I’d sharpen it up some. @Sugarleaf warns me about stuff like that, but ‘she’ll be right’ as they say ;)
She’s napping. She likes rosin too.

Flip day 1
Our girls got their last veg dose feed of mc and a quick once over before going back in.
They each stand 20” off the soil and it’s time to go! Their electrical switches got reset. Their hormonal ones will get with the programme shortly.
:theband:
Thanks for dropping in.
wow DD missed this bit. What a great result mate. looks like nice meds too. would love to share a squish with you fella. Onward and certainly upward. stack them runs ready mate.

@Kingjoe83 ! Mixed news, my man.
First of all :yahoo:Yay :cheer: The eagle has landed:slide:...
... and but yeah, but there’s a but... here..
560D836A-275E-4364-BC02-66C04B544DD5.jpeg

:oops: Wow, man :high-five:
We have one and a half survivors.
A whole one I dug out of the broken Purple Skunk x Grape Krush vial, and a loose cracked one which I’ve put in a paper towel on the off chance.
Mate, I’m as excited as a puppy to have a Purple Skunk x Grape Krush to try to grow!
You’ve seen an excited puppy, right? It’s that, but a donkey. Ridiculous.
As soon as there’s a gap in the queue s/he’s going in!

Damaged beans from a couple of weeks ago haven’t disturbed the surface of the seedling tray even slightly :( Hence the different method today.

And the bags! Proper squish bags. These are going to make a huge difference. I’m hoping they’ll help me get past the 10% return mark. I’ll post as I go no worries.

I can’t thank you enough, but I’ve made a start :)

Actually I can tell you know all about excited puppies by the picture in your avatar. @Sugarleaf says we need more toys for our dogs. See - you’re upgrading all our lifestyles. Thank you.

Ah! It’s crushing to find crushed seeds. I’m sorry that so much of your generous intent went sideways. I’m blown away you went to the trouble mate.

I think there’s probably an automated address reader with rollers that crush seeds.

The bags are going to be such a big help. I’ll be getting cracking on the concentrated edibles. I’m on call for the next week which is gonna put a kink in my rinky dink for now.

Here’s the girls tonight..
CPK front left, DrS front right, HulkLato in back.
C6D1B359-419F-44E8-992D-B2D8E93173FC.jpeg

00112A1E-41FE-4747-AB42-32AC930A25B1.jpeg

Thanks for visiting..
:peace::cool:

A whole one I dug out of the broken Purple Skunk x Grape Krush vial, and a loose cracked one which I’ve put in a paper towel on the off chance.
Mate, I’m as excited as a puppy to have a Purple Skunk x Grape Krush to try to grow!
That's great DD. It is always a buzz in NZ when some seeds get thru, it is ridiculous it is like that. Disappointing and bad luck to get some crushed. But all going well you just need one that you can clone or seed from. Your current crop are looking great - well nourished! :thumb:

Damaged beans from a couple of weeks ago haven’t disturbed the surface of the seedling tray even slightly :( Hence the different method today.

And the bags! Proper squish bags. These are going to make a huge difference. I’m hoping they’ll help me get past the 10% return mark. I’ll post as I go no worries.

Actually I can tell you know all about excited puppies by the picture in your avatar. @Sugarleaf says we need more toys for our dogs. See - you’re upgrading all our lifestyles. Thank you.

Ah! It’s crushing to find crushed seeds. I’m sorry that so much of your generous intent went sideways. I’m blown away you went to the trouble mate.

I think there’s probably an automated address reader with rollers that crush seeds.

The bags are going to be such a big help. I’ll be getting cracking on the concentrated edibles. I’m on call for the next week which is gonna put a kink in my rinky dink for now.

Thanks for visiting..
Crushing seeds the spiteful fuckers. Thankfully still got some stock building. Sounds like you have some nice genetics to throw around too D. all good for the future meds. Locing the three stooges , all look healthy and well. keep an eye on Hulklato for nanners ( thinking of her bg41 genetics and their sensitivity here. ) Love how happy she looks though. looks to be slightly taller than her flatmates. ( wishful thinking and obvious bias here.lol)
Fruity gorilla sorbet is certainly up for it this end
20200209_154340.jpg

Nearly finished this run now so will be going in to NFT with the newbies soon . this should kick start her good and proper. getting some nice numbers now the denser strains are dried . Everything now drying or curing . last nights smoothie #2 gave me 4.8oz of fruity , potent dank buds. Happy bunny with full tubs and jars
20200209_212558.jpg
20200209_213141.jpg
. Final Bluedreamatic was trimmed and hung last night and they reek to high heaven . The whole house stank and we had to take breaks doing the other 2 due to potent air !!! Cant wait to sample that strain
20200209_213824.jpg
20200208_225348.jpg
20200208_225320.jpg
20200208_201655.jpg

Do love harvest time. keep it green mate

From Leafly:
Grape Krush (or Grape Crush) is an indica-heavy hybrid strain with just enough sativa to keep the high energizing and smooth. This plant was bred by DJ Short to be an outdoor grower, but with the right TLC, Grape Krush delivers indoors as well. The strain comes from Blueberryparents and inherited their purple to blue coloring and their namesake berry flavor. Grape Krush plants flower in 8-9 weeks, and the buds are intended to produce a slow-moving high that relaxes the body and inspires the mind.
[edited from repost of earlier]

That's great DD. It is always a buzz in NZ when some seeds get thru, it is ridiculous it is like that. Disappointing and bad luck to get some crushed. But all going well you just need one that you can clone or seed from. Your current crop are looking great - well nourished! :thumb:
IKR?! “It was the best of days, it was the worst of days”. At least there is balance in the force.
They had just had another feed of mega crop before the pictures were taken.
Crushing seeds the spiteful fuckers. Thankfully still got some stock building. Sounds like you have some nice genetics to throw around too D. all good for the future meds. Locing the three stooges , all look healthy and well. keep an eye on Hulklato for nanners ( thinking of her bg41 genetics and their sensitivity here. ) Love how happy she looks though. looks to be slightly taller than her flatmates. ( wishful thinking and obvious bias here.lol)
Fruity gorilla sorbet is certainly up for it this end
20200209_154340.jpg

Nearly finished this run now so will be going in to NFT with the newbies soon . this should kick start her good and proper. getting some nice numbers now the denser strains are dried . Everything now drying or curing . last nights smoothie #2 gave me 4.8oz of fruity , potent dank buds. Happy bunny with full tubs and jars
20200209_212558.jpg
20200209_213141.jpg
. Final Bluedreamatic was trimmed and hung last night and they reek to high heaven . The whole house stank and we had to take breaks doing the other 2 due to potent air !!! Cant wait to sample that strain
20200209_213824.jpg
20200208_225348.jpg
20200208_225320.jpg
20200208_201655.jpg

Do love harvest time. keep it green mate
Incredible harvests mate! Just beautiful!
Having to leave the room for the dizzying dankness?! Holy budstink Batman! That’s amazing, GG.
Go the fruity gorilla sorbet! So far so good mate. The HulkLato has got 2” on her stable-mates. Fun to see her getting going.
I'll send another one package bro . Give be a week
Dude really? Look I’m not going to fight you. Got to say I’m a happy donkey already mate. Like Stunger said - finding crushed beans is emotional. I’m already very grateful to you man.
From Leafly:
Grape Krush (or Grape Crush) is an indica-heavy hybrid strain with just enough sativa to keep the high energizing and smooth. This plant was bred by DJ Short to be an outdoor grower, but with the right TLC, Grape Krush delivers indoors as well. The strain comes from Blueberryparents and inherited their purple to blue coloring and their namesake berry flavor. Grape Krush plants flower in 8-9 weeks, and the buds are intended to produce a slow-moving high that relaxes the body and inspires the mind.
[edited from repost of earlier]
This because I found the previous post looking unsent and pressed Post.

I appreciate you guys stopping by with your wrap around support. 420 FTW.

Other news today saw me finally get a CBD prescription in the bag! It has taken ten months of solid headbanging bureaucracy which has left my head spinning. I’ll update when I have it in my hand. For now, some of the fight is over thank fsck (please excuse me being emphatic).

This news got bumped by the excitement of a new bean soon to touch our soil, Joe. Stunger wasn’t exaggerating.

:peace: :yahoo::cool:

Hey DD I spoke to my friend about the Dynovap and he said he really rates his and it’s great with rosin if you get the coil with it. Garden is looking great mate and you’ve got a fab collection of beans coming together.

IKR?! “It was the best of days, it was the worst of days”. At least there is balance in the force.
They had just had another feed of mega crop before the pictures were taken.

Incredible harvests mate! Just beautiful!
Having to leave the room for the dizzying dankness?! Holy budstink Batman! That’s amazing, GG.
Go the fruity gorilla sorbet! So far so good mate. The HulkLato has got 2” on her stable-mates. Fun to see her getting going.

Dude really? Look I’m not going to fight you. Got to say I’m a happy donkey already mate. Like Stunger said - finding crushed beans is emotional. I’m already very grateful to you man.

This because I found the previous post looking unsent and pressed Post.

I appreciate you guys stopping by with your wrap around support. 420 FTW.

Other news today saw me finally get a CBD prescription in the bag! It has taken ten months of solid headbanging bureaucracy which has left my head spinning. I’ll update when I have it in my hand. For now, some of the fight is over thank fsck (please excuse me being emphatic).

This news got bumped by the excitement of a new bean soon to touch our soil, Joe. Stunger wasn’t exaggerating.

:peace: :yahoo::cool:
That is brilliant news DD. let's hope the dosage helps now. Glad they finally heard you. legal user covers any blood/saliva test issues too. Onward and upward with your own meds to support theirs. Indeed good news mate

Hey DD I spoke to my friend about the Dynovap and he said he really rates his and it’s great with rosin if you get the coil with it. Garden is looking great mate and you’ve got a fab collection of beans coming together.
Cheers Lewy. I’ll probably get one. It’s down the list, but on it. The garden‘s on flip day 5 now and just about to get started.
That is brilliant news DD. let's hope the dosage helps now. Glad they finally heard you. legal user covers any blood/saliva test issues too. Onward and upward with your own meds to support theirs. Indeed good news mate
Yeah man! My last wangle on the work front will be getting my work’s insurance to pay for the scripts.
You know that bluedreamatic that was too stinky to trim was the auto version of one whose beans were all crushed the other day? You probably noticed. Me, only just.

I'm just shocked that it broke I thought being in a glass or plastic tube be protection. I'll see what I can do to protect the next batch I know how it feels to have squished beans show up. Such a shame these krape crush genetics came from themaddabber here on 420 .

Which his seeds came from believe van stank ..little history for ya

Thanks for visiting..
"He Haw, he Haw" . Said Donkey...
Your sounding excited in an·tic·i·pa·tion!
Nice looking plants Donkey.
Looks like Twins... ;)

Back
Top Bottom