DD Stable Of Impermanence

The Hulklato is looking really nice. It is an exciting time when the pistils are out in profusion and the trichomes are developing. Clearly there are a lot of variables to manage when indoor growing, all of which would be over my head. However the MC when dialed in correctly, seems to encourage a very even and enviable lush growth. Good stuff.

With all this pandemic mess going on, and seeing pics in the media of folks lined up to buy dispensary cannabis it is surely heartening to be able to look forward to one's own imminent harvest rather than worry and wonder where the hell one is going to get the next bag from. All the best.:bongrip:
The nute that shall remain nameless sure makes light work of feeding.
My work is carrying on through the shutdown because it’s an essential wossname. My doctor has told me to self isolate, though so Oh No! house arrest. I won’t pretend to be disappointed. Still allowed to walk the dogs just have to keep away from people. These are not onerous.
I seriously love that unsupported squiggly training wire!
:cheesygrinsmiley:
you are doing brilliant here DD. Loving g all the changes and improvement. stoked at the Hulklato and her offspring too. she will be an interesting finish. flame looking hairs on her like the bg41. love it
Thanks for all your help and encouragement everyone. This journal only exists because you are here.
It’s fun for me to see what I’ve read as the sativa-like growth traits. The open flowers that take ages, the length of stretch, the easy, languid way she’s just taking her time. She’s swelling her flowers now and leading in to them we have rails for real :yahoo: she just gets better.
We’ve tried out some immature testers from the larfy lowers of the CPK and the Hulklato and they were fine :nerd-with-glasses: they’re gonna be ok.
:morenutes:
Seeds.
I’ve been having such mixed luck (even though, I know, I’m lucky to say so) :)
I biffed out a white widow seed a couple of months ago after I couldn’t get it to germinate. I kind of wish I didn’t do that. I have kept the C99 cross and the Jackberry cross that didn’t pop - planning on re-scarification at some point. I will find out yet why Jack Herer is your favourite, @candycane. And I’m sorry @Kingjoe83, but the single bean which I thought got through undamaged might not have. After a week in a paper towel I could see a split, but it wasn’t split by a tail it was just split. I put it in soil anyway and .. more than a week and nothing :( .. yet!
265B0C87-18D0-4B60-8E8E-0DD3F15515FA.jpeg

I was scratching my head a bit, but went back to the cache for a newer bean just to see..
A498624A-45B5-4FA4-A2A6-0C298EF4D7CF.jpeg

I was so stoked to see her pop out that I had to take this photo.
Here she was yesterday, up with a sideways tilt to her coty’s.
AF5B18C4-56B9-4486-80CC-90E17068CAED.jpeg

And today she’s looking right, with a drop of guttation just to show willing.
4BC8EAF0-8EA0-449E-95ED-73781E34F610.jpeg

I intend to get a heat mat before the next germination attempt.

A couple of transplants in the veg tent yesterday. Isabelle Red has been awoken from her slowdown/induced dormancy. I was surprised she wasn’t root bound. She’ll be out to flower when she’s looking right and we won’t be taking cuts first or revegging later. Anything that comes from her will likely be squished for rosin.
A Dr Seedsman CBD got up-potted too. Another still languishes in the limbo between the superpositions of both dead and alive until further notice. A CPK like that too.
The revegged Isabelle Purple got its second spray of h2o2. Gosh it’s handy stuff to have around, isn’t it Shed? I was amazed when I first saw the new shoots grow from old flowers. Less amazed when I saw mold on same. She’s looking great now though.
I also put a drop in the shot glass the Alaskan Purple was soaked in.
Here is the veg tent now. The unlabelled cup-domes are cuts of iPurple.
AB90919B-373A-4BCC-AD3A-D7ADC14FA07D.jpeg

Stay safe please everybody. Roll extra joints so everyone has one each.
:yummy::peace::ganjamon:

a gift for patience and faith in the seed mate. nice to see new emerging babies. Looking very vibrant all round in the grows.
Lockdown here too now. no rushing around sounds good to me. Kids at home too, bonus . be safe and well mate.

You’ve got a full tent! Your staying busy in these weird times... stay safe out there!! I brought my tools home from work today. Enough was enough. Sitting on the floor listening to the AM radio so we can listen to the news. I feel like it’s the war era.... crazy times we live in!

Looking forward to the next flowering closet build ;).
How do you know what’s happening in my head?! Man, that’s spooky :rofl:
It’ll be a trick first to finish this space and get a few runs through. Ultimately, it’s going to take getting @Sugarleaf growing - she has a project she wants to work on - before ‘we’ get extensions going.
In fact, the way the world is suddenly changing is making me glad we got this much done already. Feels like it was just in time.
Congrats on the new baby, it pays not to give up on them.
IKR? :rofl:
2B3A0A5B-721E-472D-B008-1306ECB31DD4.jpeg

These with the tags looking like headstones in a bone orchard were cracked beans from a damaged delivery.
It’s been a couple of months now and no bolt of lightening yet :laugh: #housekeeping
a gift for patience and faith in the seed mate. nice to see new emerging babies. Looking very vibrant all round in the grows.
Lockdown here too now. no rushing around sounds good to me. Kids at home too, bonus . be safe and well mate.
You the man, man. I’m on lockdown too, now. Doctor’s orders. My employers, bless them, couldn’t be more pissed of fat me. (I’ll leave that typo in. It made me laugh coz the reason behind getting the Dr’s note is me getting thinner).
Keep your peeps safe, gigiddy!
Good to see your FGS getting some legs on. It will be interesting to finally find out what’s in your garden one day!
You’ve got a full tent! Your staying busy in these weird times... stay safe out there!! I brought my tools home from work today. Enough was enough. Sitting on the floor listening to the AM radio so we can listen to the news. I feel like it’s the war era.... crazy times we live in!
Yeah. I might be bringing my tools home too. After the emergency.
Someone commented the other day - ‘our parents and grandparents got sent to war; we’re getting sent to the couch!’
Cheers :peace::cool:

How do you know what’s happening in my head?! Man, that’s spooky :rofl:
It’ll be a trick first to finish this space and get a few runs through. Ultimately, it’s going to take getting @Sugarleaf growing - she has a project she wants to work on - before ‘we’ get extensions going.
In fact, the way the world is suddenly changing is making me glad we got this much done already. Feels like it was just in time.

IKR? :rofl:
2B3A0A5B-721E-472D-B008-1306ECB31DD4.jpeg

These with the tags looking like headstones in a bone orchard were cracked beans from a damaged delivery.
It’s been a couple of months now and no bolt of lightening yet :laugh: #housekeeping

You the man, man. I’m on lockdown too, now. Doctor’s orders. My employers, bless them, couldn’t be more pissed of fat me. (I’ll leave that typo in. It made me laugh coz the reason behind getting the Dr’s note is me getting thinner).
Keep your peeps safe, gigiddy!
Good to see your FGS getting some legs on. It will be interesting to finally find out what’s in your garden one day!

Yeah. I might be bringing my tools home too. After the emergency.
Someone commented the other day - ‘our parents and grandparents got sent to war; we’re getting sent to the couch!’
Cheers :peace::cool:
I found the journal Hell yeah brother hash fart is here watch out!!!

Good to see you HF there’s always a metaphorical bone to chew here. We don’t give real ones to the dogs so Pierogi would be out of luck, but we grind fresh offal and cook it once a week, it lasts a week with their other food. Dogs that visit don’t want to leave. Maybe when you’re out of quarantine we can get her through quarantine and she can come and live in our bath like every other broken soul @Sugarleaf brings home. (Not really the bath).
I hope you guys have enough supplies to baton down the hatches for a few weeks?

Good to see you HF there’s always a metaphorical bone to chew here. We don’t give real ones to the dogs so Pierogi would be out of luck, but we grind fresh offal and cook it once a week, it lasts a week with their other food. Dogs that visit don’t want to leave. Maybe when you’re out of quarantine we can get her through quarantine and she can come and live in our bath like every other broken soul @Sugarleaf brings home. (Not really the bath).
I hope you guys have enough supplies to baton down the hatches for a few weeks?
I filled out my tags in bow season , pierogi has lots of dog food she also gets rice with boiled scraps from the hunt liver etc... My freezer is full

Here she was yesterday compared to a CPK. Another comparison in a week if I remember.
128CDFE0-04AA-47EE-9CE7-544FFA4F18CF.jpeg
I remembered!
Hulklato on the left, Critical Purple Kush on the right..
5079DEB9-2892-4989-8010-99B7577C9D7A.jpeg

So we can see the Hulklato definitely filling in and putting on some girth compared to her stable mate, who’s also grown a bit. She’s just got her own pace.
And she’s getting funky.
162513BD-24F8-492E-9A67-55CDB7B91120.jpeg

Hee-haw!

Hey..
Stay safe guys N gals......
When Gollum is wishing us well we know middle earth has fallen on interesting times.
You were recognised in Berlin the other day, Smeegol. You need your Mr Potato Head glasses and moustache to maintain discretion.
039FFBB2-1688-442E-891E-79B6C51D8411.jpeg

Schatz means Precious over there. Too funny.
Yes, be safe everybody!
:green_heart:

Man! I’m having my donkey doubts. I am all thumbs even as I’m telling this to you.
I’ve tried music, sweet music.
I’ve pretended to listen with an interested look on my face.
Offered her chocolates.
Even tried some poetry.
Said she’d get to know a tree ;)
Told her she was pretty.
Tried tickling.
All my whispering sweet nothings is giving me just that back.
I can not get this girl to open up for me :confused:
0FBD448C-E769-46A3-920B-1AD362EAC258.jpeg

She’s 4 or 5 days up and she looks like she finished before me. Chalk that one up.
No sign of node one yet.

Might have to go back to the bean bag.
Luckily, found the floor on the veg tent and there’s a ton of space to fill.
E6E00733-8C7F-4215-A3E8-CE7636A2DBA8.jpeg

That is a piddly 40W light so I’ll be surprised if the shelf puts the clones too close it. I can hang a shade cloth if I have to I guess.
I cut up some old conveyer belt material (10mm of rubber with a fibre back) and installed it under the tent to keep it off the concrete.
Up-potted the curly-wurly CPK (1.1 btw) too. She may yet be put to clones and biffed as new growth doesn’t seem to be improved. And the Isabelle Purple cuts aten’t dead yet (as Granny Weatherwax would say) so it bodes well for cuts of CPK1.1 if it comes to it.
D41B1030-F67C-4246-92C3-0C6E13405798.jpeg

Anyone sneezes in to a handkerchief then asks you ‘does this smell like corona virus to you?’ do what I did and tell them that’s in very poor taste.

Stay safe.

I take a piece of paper and lay it on top of the domes to lower the lux on my clones. Works a charm.

Stick old no-node in the corner and see what happen...for science!
Thanks for the great advice as ever, Shed!
:thanks:
Lights on in ten. Both shall be done and done. I’ll drop another AP bean today.

I was just walking the dogs around the block and met someone (across the road) whose son is quarantined at home with the virus in my street.
It may be a few days before the dogs get another walk.

I took the dog out today and everyone was crossing the street so no one had to share a sidewalk. Stay safe DD!
We had to cross the road twice to avoid her! Ffs. She shouted her story to us from the other side of the road. :rolleyes:
Edit:
1B1F4BF1-9C79-47DB-8A1B-978826BE5FD8.jpeg
D686D539-22D3-4CBC-A10D-6052EB90CF11.jpeg

Be well!

Lovely selection of plants kicking off DD. The bigger ones in flower look really nice, you're really dialing the feel for dispensing the right amount of MC to the plants. Good stuff, stay well and safe.

Back
Top Bottom