Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Sound's like a plan.:high-five:
Yea,I hear ya,been raining here for all most a week straight with thunderstorm's.
I will definitely post my every move but keep in mind I have never used these either.
So well have to hold each other's hand on this one.:passitleft:I'm gonna do a ton of research on the product's and I
don't see why we should not be up in running in week or so.:thumb:
Love ya too D...:circle-of-love:
I am potting them up into 1 gallon pots today and will use just the Promix HP... this will be day 1 under the Top Led 96x3w... this is where I will try and slow em' down and wait on ya... I love the part where you say you will do the research...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
OK. My samples came yesterday. I am looking at their feeding chart. Are the amounts they give per gallon of water or per plant or what. It says something about reservoir feeding, but I am using soil. How do I follow the chart? Thanks. :peace:
Hence the reasoning for my statement to Jimmy about posting his every move.....:circle-of-love:
Never mind. I must have been high when I looked at the chart. It clearly says on the top ml/gal of water. :lot-o-toke:
:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

The C.K is was above ground this morning but was still flossing her helmet.lol
As far as research,not a whole lot out there but I plan on following there schedule starting at half strength tho.
Only thing I am not sure of is the Killer tea..I'm not sure if they want you to add 10ml's to every feeding of if it's stand alone.I'll find out.
I'd like to use it in between feeding's only,but I want to add molasses and an air stone and really get it brewing.

The C.K is was above ground this morning but was still flossing her helmet.lol
As far as research,not a whole lot out there but I plan on following there schedule starting at half strength tho.
Only thing I am not sure of is the Killer tea..I'm not sure if they want you to add 10ml's to every feeding of if it's stand alone.I'll find out.
I'd like to use it in between feeding's only,but I want to add molasses and an air stone and really get it brewing.

Well I have figured out one thing... I shouldn't get stoned before I do anything...:thedoubletake: I completely meant to pot up the babies in ProMix with just a bit extra of step 1 Growology just because I can.... I went to my car... opened the trunk and went to try and lift the bale out of the trunk and literally flipped over and landed on my azz....:straightface: after I made sure no one including the cows saw me I walked over to the barn and lifted the tote I had labeled PJ veg and brought it in the house...:blushsmile: Soooo what I have decided to do it to let you get just enough ahead of me that I can just follow all your instructions that I know you will diligently post and if there are any speed bumps they will already be solved and I think I will use the Humboldt Bubba and that way it will all match....:loopy:... It's a Southern thing.... so here is what I did... I potted up the Jack Herer and Mataro Blue babies in PJ's organic soil mix to veg and I took down the Spider4 and put up the TopLed 96x3w reflector in the Top Led 2'3" x 2'3" tent.... I moved the auto WW into the tent with the Mars II and the auto Amnesia Haze and put the 3 gallon PTW under the Spider16 in the 4' x 4' tent... So now that I have totally confused everybody along with myself here's what I got......:circle-of-love:
DSC011087.JPG
DSC011098.JPG
DSC0111011.JPG
DSC011115.JPG
DSC011126.JPG

Now you should have damn well known better then to try and haul that bale around.lol.I imagine your gonna feel it tomorrow.Those bales got some weight to them.There about 8olbs,I believe.
That sound's like a good plan.I really didn't want you to have and hold your girl's back and risk throwing off the rest of your grow.
I'll post step by step and explain the best I can but I don't think there is gonna be much to the mixing part.

Hey Dennise:)....i have a lot of catching up to do:)....I hope all is well with you and the girls:):circle-of-love:

The C.K is was above ground this morning but was still flossing her helmet.lol.

:rofl:....Good one J6...i actually spit up a bit of my koolaid when i read flossing her helmet:rofl:.....i like it and shall be using it....giving you credit of course....but that is some funny shite:rofl:lol

Hi Everybody... Just a quick note to let you all know I have not dropped off the planet... My fella is having emergency surgery this afternoon on his leg.... Needless to say I have contacted his company and they are now paying for all of this but his leg got infected and it is just horrible... I will be back around asap... I miss and love you all...:circle-of-love:

you doing something your not supposed to be doing again. D.
better not hurt yourself.

Hi everybody... Things seem to be going from bad to worse with my fella... He is still in the hospital and they opened up the wound to get the dead skin and infection out... it is just horrible... they have him on very strong antibiotics and are waiting on a resistance test to know what antibiotic they can send him home on that will work... I have chopped the auto WW and didn't even get a wet weight on it... did it between hospital visits and just didn't have time but will get a dry weight... There is a lot of popcorn but I will admit a lot of it is because I was to tired to chop it as well as I normally do and just cut up the smaller buds and threw them in the trim... I still have got to get the Blue Monster Holk chopped and the Soviet Ripper is about there too... Such a problem to have... So many done plants and so little time to chop........:circle-of-love:

Hi everybody... Things seem to be going from bad to worse with my fella... He is still in the hospital and they opened up the wound to get the dead skin and infection out... it is just horrible... they have him on very strong antibiotics and are waiting on a resistance test to know what antibiotic they can send him home on that will work... I have chopped the auto WW and didn't even get a wet weight on it... did it between hospital visits and just didn't have time but will get a dry weight... There is a lot of popcorn but I will admit a lot of it is because I was to tired to chop it as well as I normally do and just cut up the smaller buds and threw them in the trim... I still have got to get the Blue Monster Holk chopped and the Soviet Ripper is about there too... Such a problem to have... So many done plants and so little time to chop........:circle-of-love:
I hate to say it but forget about worrying yourself over what & when to chop, you have enough going on with life & your Fella! He's your partner which makes him a friend of mines so we're sending our best wishes to the two of yous. Get well soon Fella...

Back
Top Bottom