Derby's Fly By Night Photos

It's great you're getting those kind of hours Joe, and glad your back and neck can handle it! Stash that money in the bank :).
Love it man it's a great a job .

Yep save it for a rainy day. Vaping the last of my Alaskan Purple
That one was interesting eh ?..

I haven't smokes any since vac sealed

It’s not bad at all, nice for early evening.
Good good ..I appreciate all the Input ive been told two day flush so synthetic nutes gets flushed out something I forgot to do . I just went to few drops instead of flush .

I think that is why black ash and won't stay burned issue.

I have also told to work on my dry time about more which let me to good thinking to try next run Harvest.

Practice practice practice bro

Unless your derby and his plants

I'm doing fine but look at the picture I posted last night. That's 4 plants in that side with room between them. Last year I couldn't fit 3 plants in that side without turning the other sides lights on.
Don't get ne wrong guys I'm happy with what I'm getting with the minimal amount of time I give them just need to get on my game one of these days and be a real grower again.
I like being a real grower and that's my problem with looking at what's in front of me. Should be sooooooo much more and will be again next fall.

I'm doing fine but look at the picture I posted last night. That's 4 plants in that side with room between them. Last year I couldn't fit 3 plants in that side without turning the other sides lights on.
Don't get ne wrong guys I'm happy with what I'm getting with the minimal amount of time I give them just need to get on my game one of these days and be a real grower again.
I like being a real grower and that's my problem with looking at what's in front of me. Should be sooooooo much more and will be again next fall.
You have A Lot going on right now Derby, Taking care of the animals getting a ridding ring ready etc. on top of everything else. It may turn out to be a good thing that your tent isn't packed wall to wall. As long as you have plenty of stock no need to get Big yields. I am interested in what you and Lopin have to say about my Gold Leaf and Super Critical Bud CBD after you guys try it.

Back
Top Bottom