Dewey Aeroponics - RADDWC

What kind of gasket did you use?

IMAG22671.jpg

I used a step bit that runs to 13/16" the grommet is 13/16" and a 1/2" inside. I run the bit through but check for fit before I hit 13/16". One bucket I made the hole a little too small and had a little leak then went too big. Ill post more pics when i find the extras i have.

Wow thats sweet, the big problem ive run into is the root ball is so huge its grown over and under the dewey base. Try to pull the roots out of the bucket and the dewey misters are completely entangled in roots. Thats why the base really needs to be on the outside. It will also keep airlines outside so their not a friggin nightmare. Lol

Ill look and see if i can find the grommets online, i hate use a bunch of silicone if i dont have to.

Got them at home depot

Wow thats sweet, the big problem ive run into is the root ball is so huge its grown over and under the dewey base. Try to pull the roots out of the bucket and the dewey misters are completely entangled in roots. Thats why the base really needs to be on the outside. It will also keep airlines outside so their not a friggin nightmare. Lol

I didnt think about that but i can see that now that you say something. Havent had that problem yet but they did eat the airstone. Its much cleaner mounted outside for sure

I have a pack of grommets supposed to be here tmro and i have the day off so hopefully ill finish my tote tmro, the Lebbies will be ready for the cloner by the weekend. Coming together .

Back
Top Bottom