Dewey Aeroponics - RADDWC

Present and high as a kite :ganjamon: sweetness brother can't wait to see this going

Hey welcome in pat!

Im gonna seal the inside tonite so just waiting on seeds to pop

Cant wait for the new grow!!
20170624_131506.jpg
20170624_131500.jpg
20170624_131454.jpg

Here she is the coco is getting really sarurated slowing root growth so i pull her out for a few hours until roots come out.

My seeds have cracked so will go into coco tmro after work. Im hoping a week in coco with great white then into the dewey cloner. My tote is seal and curing so will be ready when the babies are big enough.

My seeds have cracked so will go into coco tmro after work. Im hoping a week in coco with great white then into the dewey cloner. My tote is seal and curing so will be ready when the babies are big enough.

Looking forward to it pw. Are you getting another tent?

Sweet can wait to see this thing in action .

Thanks GG! Cant wait for those roots to pop through!

Im itching to get started too. Lol

I know the feeling! Growing is so addicting!

Looking forward to it pw. Are you getting another tent?

Thanks GG! Cant wait for those roots to pop through!

I know the feeling! Growing is so addicting!

I have a 4x4 that has my current grow in it and i have a 3x3 that i've been using to dry in. I'll use the 3x3 and a chinese blurple to put the Dewey tote in and use it for breeding seeds. The 3x3 will be plenty big enough to do what i need to do.

I'm loving that mine is coming in right behind you. I'm considering putting it in the fog/mister so it will be great to watch both .

Looking forward to your fogponics grow man!

I have a 4x4 that has my current grow in it and i have a 3x3 that i've been using to dry in. I'll use the 3x3 and a chinese blurple to put the Dewey tote in and use it for breeding seeds. The 3x3 will be plenty big enough to do what i need to do.
Thats going to be great! I actually shut downthe closet. The wife now has a ton of storage and ill probably get a veg tent

Oh i forgot, ill be able to clone in their too! Excellent! That will save a lot of space. Thinking of tossing the grow box and just getting a 2x2 tent. Ill put one panel in and my recirc setup. Basically i read my panel is good for a 4x3 space. The closet is smaller then that and even though my light was higher then recommended it still was too much and so this light wont work for the box at all. If i get a 6 foot tall tent i can keep the panel up higher to avoid bleaching. I got the approval for a 3x3 veg tent that will go next to the flower but this one is on the fence. Hope i can get something soon. I might just get a big card board box for temp use.

Back
Top Bottom