Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hi everyone. Thought I'd share a couple of pics. The first one just got Doc's new product - High Brix Leaf Wax. Better than fake! The second an overall of the garden. 5 Mauis and one Harlequin CBD in front, White Widow and 1 Blueberry in back. Day 33 of 12/12. They're all cooking'! Short but sweet!
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1767.jpg

(just kidding on the leaf wax!)

Hi everyone. Thought I'd share a couple of pics. The first one just got Doc's new product - High Brix Leaf Wax. Better than fake! The second an overall of the garden. 5 Mauis and one Harlequin CBD in front, White Widow and 1 Blueberry in back. Day 33 of 12/12. They're all cooking'! Short but sweet!
IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1767.jpg

Nice lights what are they

IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1767.jpg

:headbanger:

Just planted 4 clones into docs kit sort today. It's my first step on my high brix journey. Looking ahead I know I'll need a couple of good misting sprayers... what's out there? Is there a site favorite? Any info on a good misting sprayer would be appreciated. I ordered a couple of solo model 418. The misting setting throws some drips of water with the mist. I thought they would put to much product on the leaves. So I'm sending those back. Any help offered would be great

Just planted 4 clones into docs kit sort today. It's my first step on my high brix journey. Looking ahead I know I'll need a couple of good misting sprayers... what's out there? Is there a site favorite? Any info on a good misting sprayer would be appreciated. I ordered a couple of solo model 418. The misting setting throws some drips of water with the mist. I thought they would put to much product on the leaves. So I'm sending those back. Any help offered would be great
Hey JKB - those ones are awesome for using Doc’s Leafwash product (an additional ‘IPM’ tool) so keep one at least! Neiko and others (including me, neiko’s recommendation) use Flairosol brand hairdressing misters for the kit foliars that make an excellently fine mist and spray while upside down :)

I got These and they work Great nice Fine mist and they spray upside down

Beautify Beauties Original Empty Clear Spray Bottle, Continuous Water Mister - 10 Ounce (Pack of 2)

1664822182981.png

noticed a change in material from old kit to new kit
712FB2C5-7207-413C-9448-E0B14DBCDC77.jpeg

both. are labelled recharge. old one in small bag is visibly different from new one in big bag.
must be same or similar values macro wise.
anyone know why this is?

Everything was crushed up in an effort to keep the ratio of bigger rocks to dust the same. Pretty sure that's the reasoning.

:passitleft:

Everything was crushed up in an effort to keep the ratio of bigger rocks to dust the same. Pretty sure that's the reasoning.

:passitleft:

I was thinking the same. You want Recharge to get into the soil faster, so maybe they decided to crush it into powder. Like Roots.

Is the 24oz bottle the right size?
I guess that depends on how many plants you're growing. I use around half that amount when I spray and I have quite a few plants going. That being said, I use a 1 gallon solo pump and spray. Long extendable wand to get to the back of my flower room. And it does just fine with that small of amount in it.

I was thinking the same. You want Recharge to get into the soil faster, so maybe they decided to crush it into powder. Like Roots.
Doc posted a few weeks ago that 1st run and recharge (not sure about 3rd run) was going to be ground into powder from now on. Same stuff just crushed up so getting even distribution of minerals was easier to achieve.

Back
Top Bottom