Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Morning Doc,, two questions. One, how do you feel about one of your kit plants being used for a Flux? I'm considering doing a deep cheese flux on your kit. Think I'm going to do a Flux perpetual,,, like that style especially under LED's.

Anyway, that's my problem ;)

Two, my tomato plant in your kit isn't looking the best. It's healthy, but, a little smaller then the rest. No worries, I know your soil runs lean and relies on the foliars and different amendments in your kit. At least that is how I understand it, please correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm correct,, what do you recommend for a feeding program for that plant? It's been water only, I think I gave it some transplant when I did your plants,, but I'm foggy on that ;)

I'm also considering another kit since I used fifteen gallons of soil for that plant. Would, or could you add something to my next kit to help, work with a tomato plant?

I guess that's three questions,, no soup for me....

Morning Doc,, two questions. One, how do you feel about one of your kit plants being used for a Flux? I'm considering doing a deep cheese flux on your kit. Think I'm going to do a Flux perpetual,,, like that style especially under LED's.

Anyway, that's my problem ;)

Two, my tomato plant in your kit isn't looking the best. It's healthy, but, a little smaller then the rest. No worries, I know your soil runs lean and relies on the foliars and different amendments in your kit. At least that is how I understand it, please correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm correct,, what do you recommend for a feeding program for that plant? It's been water only, I think I gave it some transplant when I did your plants,, but I'm foggy on that ;)

I'm also considering another kit since I used fifteen gallons of soil for that plant. Would, or could you add something to my next kit to help, work with a tomato plant?

I guess that's three questions,, no soup for me....

Fluxing: knock yourself out.
Tomato: kit is perfect for tomatos.

Start with growth energy, when you want blossoms switch to cat drench, after fruit set go back to growth energy. A bit of Transplant with each feeding! It's going to LOVE GE drench and brix.

Are you growing an heirloom or a modern hybrid?

Fluxing: knock yourself out.
Tomato: kit is perfect for tomatos.

Start with growth energy, when you want blossoms switch to cat drench, after fruit set go back to growth energy. A bit of Transplant with each feeding! It's going to LOVE GE drench and brix.

Are you growing an heirloom or a modern hybrid?

Great info, I'll print and save, thank you. Only heirlooms for me... I do hybrids for my medical plants.... ;)

I'm gonna feed her up today,,, any of the top of your head amounts, in mils per gallon of each of those ingredients you mentioned. I think a gallon is good for a 15 gallon with 8 inches of plant showing?

Next year I'll have many more of your plants going hi brIx,, and hopefully at the farm, too.

Speaking of the farm,, I'm no longer volunteering. They just offered me a position btw, Program Administrator for Veterans Growing Opportunities....

So much for having the summer off,, ;)

Appreciate the help and your time!

also doc I wanted to ask you... what is the material you used to seal up your GR? the white stuff. I'm going to go about sealing up my area and getting an AC installed within the next week. Gotta have that environment perfect for HB or else it's just a waste IMO!

Great info, I'll print and save, thank you. Only heirlooms for me... I do hybrids for my medical plants.... ;)

I'm gonna feed her up today,,, any of the top of your head amounts, in mils per gallon of each of those ingredients you mentioned. I think a gallon is good for a 15 gallon with 8 inches of plant showing?

Next year I'll have many more of your plants going hi brIx,, and hopefully at the farm, too.

Speaking of the farm,, I'm no longer volunteering. They just offered me a position btw, Program Administrator for Veterans Growing Opportunities....

So much for having the summer off,, ;)

Appreciate the help and your time!

Soak them next time, but wait till they need it. Don't feed today if you just watered it in yesterday....let the roots work. And I'd use about 5 gallons total, perhaps half down the top, the other half in the saucers. 1/4 oz per plant of drench.

Soak them next time, but wait till they need it. Don't feed today if you just watered it in yesterday....let the roots work. And I'd use about 5 gallons total, perhaps half down the top, the other half in the saucers. 1/4 oz per plant of drench.

Ok, is it possible to order bits and pieces of your kit to account for whatever I'm using on this experiment? Or just get another kit and just use what I need, when I need. I understand I've got two plants worth of amendments and foilars tied to that tomato plant, too

also doc I wanted to ask you... what is the material you used to seal up your GR? the white stuff. I'm going to go about sealing up my area and getting an AC installed within the next week. Gotta have that environment perfect for HB or else it's just a waste IMO!

I think Doc uses Panda film.

hooray!

Yep. Quick and easy.

My problem with Panda film is that scary shit goes on behind it.

Uhh, aren't those the exact same directions as the cannabis ones? I mean, print, save, emboss, tattoo, I'm all for it!

Mornin' Doc!

My gals have been in their 25 gal pots now for three weeks. I'm pretty sure the roots have filled the pots and they are verging on being rootbound. Do you think I should stick with the wet/dry cycles while I wait for blooming in about a month, or should I switch to more even, consistent watering at some point prior to bloom? I'm not sure how much more root development I can expect. I guess, they will continue to develop, going through the soft pots and into the surrounding non-HB soil. TY

Mornin' Doc!

My gals have been in their 25 gal pots now for three weeks. I'm pretty sure the roots have filled the pots and they are verging on being rootbound. Do you think I should stick with the wet/dry cycles while I wait for blooming in about a month, or should I switch to more even, consistent watering at some point prior to bloom? I'm not sure how much more root development I can expect. I guess, they will continue to develop, going through the soft pots ans into the surrounding non-HB soil. TY

At this point, use a hose end sprayer and water/feed when needed. Don't worry about root development anymore....you've arrived.

At this point, use a hose end sprayer and water/feed when needed. Don't worry about root development anymore....you've arrived.

:yahoo:

Today:

IMG_80163.jpg
IMG_80153.jpg
IMG_80134.jpg
IMG_80124.jpg
IMG_8011.jpg
IMG_80103.JPG
IMG_80091.JPG
IMG_80083.JPG
IMG_80072.jpg
IMG_80061.JPG
IMG_80053.jpg
IMG_80044.jpg
IMG_80032.jpg
IMG_80024.jpg
IMG_80012.jpg
IMG_80001.jpg
IMG_79993.jpg
IMG_79982.jpg
IMG_79972.jpg
IMG_79962.jpg
IMG_79952.jpg
IMG_79942.jpg
IMG_79931.jpg
IMG_79921.jpg
IMG_79912.jpg
IMG_79902.jpg
IMG_79891.jpg
IMG_79881.jpg
IMG_79872.jpg
IMG_79861.jpg

Bad day, huh,, keep your head up Doc,,, it'll get better.... ;)

Mornin' Doc!

My gals have been in their 25 gal pots now for three weeks. I'm pretty sure the roots have filled the pots and they are verging on being rootbound. Do you think I should stick with the wet/dry cycles while I wait for blooming in about a month, or should I switch to more even, consistent watering at some point prior to bloom? I'm not sure how much more root development I can expect. I guess, they will continue to develop, going through the soft pots and into the surrounding non-HB soil. TY

You're good no way they root bound 25s that fast. Why are you waiting three more weeks, just curious.

Doc they look amazing, hopefully your Vegas trip doesn't fall through I'm dying to try the Reds :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom