Ok last night I harvested Genius and Jalalabad Star both at 56 days pf.

Genius has a wonderful bud structure to trim, very easy. Very soft pliable buds reeking of goodness.

The jalalabad Star was an easy trim too, buds are thick, dense, and pungent.

The others in the flower room are not ready yet.

Golden Pineapple has a ways to go

As does Schrom

Pre98 Bubba Kush is getting close

Veg room is slamming down the drench and drinks, every other day, soon to be every day.

Busy busy, just the way I like it!
Nice pull, beautiful pictures.

Hi folks, it’s been a busy week.

Last Monday I harvested Schrom and Bubba Kush. They were both in the early to mid part of the harvest window.

Bubba Kush was an easy trim, and not a large plant. The stems, leaves, and buds are all very dense. In fact the sugar leaf on the buds actually poked me a few times, with a noticeable point to them, they are rigid. Very deep hashy smell.

The Schrom is just a monstrous plant, very heavy yielded, easy to clone, and very tolerant of heat. The buds smell very fruity mixed with aerosol spray paint! I know...quite a combo, but very interesting. Easy trim with dense resinous buds

Took some shots of young pair of cuttings that are growing quite well

Genius and Golden Pineapple

The Golden Pineapple in the flower room is at 62 days post flip and really starting to bulk up now. Sweet sweet sweet pineapple smell has taken over the room.

Bubble gum just got her first Cat drench yesterday

Last night I loaded my 18” bong up with some freshly ground Chem Star #3 that has been curing for a few weeks now. I had two large thick hits, and boy, I haven’t been that high in a while. Like spacial distorting high! The floor seemed to be tilted, I felt myself actually displacing the air around me, and needed to move cautiously with my hands on the walls. Very fun, but wish I knew what I was in store for. It has increased in potency since I started the cure, without a doubt.

I just shared some with friends and they all have favorable remarked on the citrus fuely flavor, and the deep body high.

#3 seems to be the winner of the 4 females I grew, but I still hung on to #1. I’m not ready to cull her yet.

Well take care gang!
Cheers:Namaste:

Nice harvests as always man! I have seen it mentioned that Bubba Kush vegges slow and does not yield well. It looks like everything else is making up for it though. That clone of Genius looks like it is going to be massive! Your golden pineapple is a beast, there is bud everywhere! :goodjob:
Hey Yeti!:passitleft:

Thanks man! Flush with bud is a good thing. People really like the bubba Kush for its effects, so we will see if lives up to those claims. She has to finish drying and start the cure. Genius and Golden Pineapple can get big, and I’m gonna let them get bigger this time around. The tomato cages work well to support.

Have a great day Bud!

Hey Yeti!:passitleft:

Thanks man! Flush with bud is a good thing. People really like the bubba Kush for its effects, so we will see if lives up to those claims. She has to finish drying and start the cure. Genius and Golden Pineapple can get big, and I’m gonna let them get bigger this time around. The tomato cages work well to support.

Have a great day Bud!
Bubba Kush is supposed to be top notch meds. I like plants that get big. Especially if they produce top notch produce. I started using tomato cages just recently. In part because of watching your journal. I got sick of plants flopping every where lol.

:bravo:
The more i see Docs kit the more im itching to get it. Other things to set in motion first though. Blessing Dopy!

Thanks Bud! Yeah you can’t go wrong with Doc’s gear...great price and produce!

Looking great in here DL! The tomato cage are great. I transitioned to 5 gallon buckets a little while ago and started using them after I saw you and they are a perfect match for the buckets.
I had these cages laying around and they are just perfect. So easy to tie flopping colas too, easy to install. I just need to remember to do it while the plants are young.

Bubba Kush is supposed to be top notch meds. I like plants that get big. Especially if they produce top notch produce. I started using tomato cages just recently. In part because of watching your journal. I got sick of plants flopping every where lol.
I like big producers too. Keep the friends happy. I’ll entertain small producers if the buds are out-of-this-world quality.

You're starting a trend with these cages DL.
The cage trend! Ha ha

A little Sunday update.

I’ve been smoking many of the delicious strains I’ve harvested recently, but one takes the cake.

Golden Pineapple is a true sativa leaning wonder! I took her to 72 days, and that was the early to mid window. Heavy yielder, easy to trim. I dried her in 7 days at 65*F and 58% RH. These are photos right out of the drying tent

The wife and I sampled some in our ice bong, and all I can say is WOW! After grinding up a bud, the sticky, fruity overripe pineapple scent was unbelievable. The thick resinous smoke filled the bong, and one hit was all it took to realize this was special. Smooth inhale, and a very tasty exhale. We both were captivated by the fruity incense smell of the exhaled smoke that filled the room. The high came on immediately but was not overwhelmingly strong. Another big hit, and I was wide awake but very relaxed and chatty. We talked, laughed, and eventually settled in and watched some TV. This is my new favorite for sure! I just can’t wait to share with friends. It needs to cure for a couple of weeks first.

I harvested my outdoor plants early, as weather conditions are not favorable here in the North East this year, and everyone is getting mold. The buds being about 3 weeks from maturity, I decided to process them into bubble hash.

Take care everyone, and enjoy the day!

DL

Hey @DopyLemontree just catching up! Awesome harvests and some beautiful plants! I’ll be subbed in for the remainder! Happy Sunday Lemon!
Some blue cheese:passitleft:

Thanks Dutchman! Welcome and make yourself at home.

Congrats bud! The golden pineapple sounds amazing. Sounds like how I feel about my Thai Chi. Some strains really check all the boxes.

Hi Neiko! Thanks man, the coffers are full. So excited about the GP, I’m gonna bring a bit to sample to a jam I attend tonight and get some other opinions.

I did not realize you were growing anything outside. I have heard the bud rot term a bunch from out door growers this year. the weather just did not want to cooperate. That Golden Pineapple does sound nice. Is it racey at all?

The outside stuff was just for fun. It’s hit or miss here in the Northeast weather wise. It’s been cold and damp at night, and we’ve been getting lots of rain. I did run a Jalalabad Star outside, and it was mature a week ago, very fast ripener. It’s almost ready to pull out of the drying tent.

The GP was not racey, definitely an eye opener on two bong hits. I’ll surely hit it a bunch tonight at the jam, and report back after I experience it some more.

Take care
DL

That sounds nice. I am not a fan of racy highs. Being awake and in a state of euphoria is one thing. Having my heart hammer out of my chest is another altogether.
Congrats on your plant of the month win bud! :high-five::goodjob::bravo::welldone:

Smoked a bunch last night with others, and definitely not racy. Lots of laughter, talking, and deep entrenched jamming. The music had a great energy and groove to it. Drove home wide awake, and easy to fall asleep. Best of both worlds!

Thank you on the plant of the month! My first win!

Back
Top Bottom