Double H & MarsHydro Sponsored Journal: Perseverance

Hi all! I looked at mandarin cream xl again, and I still can’t decide what I wanna do, so I’ll wait until tomorrow and see how I feel then. But for now, some cool pics. I sure do love taking pics of the mandarin with all her purples!

purple heart
FD4BF830-15F1-473A-A6FC-3913169CC4D2.jpeg
Ocean wave
3636ABAC-4172-4174-9403-1FB3F561D6CC.jpeg
And yes, I do like to look for shapes in the clouds too. :laughtwo: Hope all is well with you!

You gonna be upset if I say to let it go a bit longer?
I know you have an itchy trimmer finger.
Never! I like to hear all opinions! Doesn’t mean I’ll listen ;) lol, Shed convinced me to take a tester, so I’ll give it a proper smoke test tomorrow morning.

I am eager to get started because I know there’s going to be many more to harvest soon. But I also know that’s not a good reason to chop.

I agree with the others... still a bit too early. Why is it that it's so much easier to judge the ripeness in someone else's journal, than your own plants? :hmmmm:

Beautiful trich shots, btw. :green_heart:

Why is it that it's so much easier to judge the ripeness in someone else's journal, than your own plants? :hmmmm:
It’s so true Beez. When I post them up, all I see is cloudy trichs everywhere. You guys tell me to wait and I’m thinking “what?! These guys are crazy!” Then I go back and re-look the next day and all I see are the clears... :laughtwo: that’s why I need you all!!

It’s so true Beez. When I post them up, all I see is cloudy trichs everywhere. You guys tell me to w. ait and I’m thinking “what?! These guys are crazy!” Then I go back and re-look the next day and all I see are the clears... :laughtwo: that’s why I need you all!!
It also relates to seeing them everyday. That's got to affect the way you perceive them.

Hi grow peeps! After some shenanigans in my other tent yesterday, I’m glad I didn’t harvest the mandarin cream yet - I likely would’ve missed the urgent situation if I had been busy harvesting! Who knows, but I’ll take it as a W for now, so thank you to those who made me wait!

I smoked my little mandarine tester bud and while it wasn’t an ideal test, I enjoyed the way it made me feel, so I do believe she will be great at any point here now.

Here’s a few trich shots so we can track some progression with her.
D603302B-E4C6-43C8-B06F-33DAE023D027.jpeg
C742E260-8D8B-426C-B915-26F9109F4D3A.jpeg
5B05B65D-CDD7-42B4-8D0B-6674D4352871.jpeg

I also checked the trichs for Stardawg, since I was already there, but she’s not ready yet either. I’m curious about some of these autos that will just keep pushing out fox tailed new pistils, I’ve heard there are some that just don’t stop. Both of these girls are 100 days old today. I’ll keep watching for now and see if she keeps it up, but they both have slowed to a snail’s pace drinking.

That all for now folks! Please take care and stay safe my friends!

A week! Nice shots by the way. I may have to break down and buy one of those USB scopes...
Har! That’s what you said a week ago! Mine is a clip on macro lense for my phone. It was only about $25 for a few different lenses, but I only have used the macro so far.

I may say it next week too!

The glass over my regular phone camera has a crack in it so I have to keep taking out the old S4 for loupe pics. Might be time for an upgrade for me. :)
I think you’ll appreciate the results. At least for me, it’s a real pain to try to get good pics any other way.

Hello growing friends! I spent the day yesterday harvesting Mandarin Cream XL!

I forgot to take a picture before I started removing fan leaves, so let’s just remember her looking like this.
38DB2918-2240-422C-8139-E20DF0E486FB.jpeg
Here she his sans fans - Sauga view
BD1FFA90-C496-41E7-96F6-8F45FE512F05.jpeg
Frontsies - she looks like a nice cushy hammock.
1382E421-58D0-4942-87AC-0DD4CFCD22AB.jpeg
Thumbs up!
97307BBC-AB38-4A2A-BAA9-395286536B87.jpeg
This fist is for @InTheShed and @BooWho2
Lol, fight the power :laughtwo:
CD91C749-1148-4893-85B7-2F99359758A4.jpeg
I must say I am really impressed by this @Mars Hydro SP3000 and the buds it produced. This is the smallest larf bud, which is still a very decent little bud!
B4F3C088-1DD9-4D60-8F44-EACDAC8B4B25.jpeg
And now we go from smallest to largest. This thing is solid! Nearly took up my whole forearm, and I am not a small woman.
FE10B078-0DFF-4D10-93CC-C6FC09CDAAEF.jpeg
Same cola hanging to dry with her other big cola friends.
E71F343F-A986-4C9B-9C3C-B3E01EF4D32C.jpeg
The rest went into paper bags for low and slow drying (not in the drawer Shed).
ED1AAB46-ADCA-4DF0-9DA6-F4FB98503D1C.jpeg
I was aiming to put an ounce in the fridge, and I ended up with 5 bags, each with 30g of buds in each. Once they dry I should end up with ~1.25 oz.

Another harvest in the books and the first from the perseverance tent! I’m so happy with how she turned out, especially when I think of how she started out.
4C7F005B-1FF9-4044-8BE1-7F879E0455FB.jpeg
I had to top her above her first node - which I have never done before. But she turned out fantastically and I’m so glad I didn’t cull her (which I considered), you just never know I guess!

Two more to go in this tent, and I think Stardawg won’t be far behind the Mandarin. Stay tuned grow friends. I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe! :love:

Back
Top Bottom