Double H & MarsHydro Sponsored Journal: Perseverance

Congrats on yet another great harvest, HH!
That little lady had a rough start, but a sweet finish...:goodjob:

Congrats on yet another great harvest, HH!
That little lady had a rough start, but a sweet finish...:goodjob:
Thanks carcass and I owe you an extra thank you, it was after I saw what your Alaskan purple (I think?) did after she got topped that low. Inspired me to be brave and give it a try. :thanks:

Hello grow friends! Forgive my short absence from this journal. I’ve been a bit distracted with the other grow for a bit. Unfortunately the Stardawg has paid the price for it! She really slowed her drinking a week or two ago and her leaves have been slowly crisping and drying up. Tonight will be her compassion harvest. She has some crazy foxtails, and I always feel unsure if I’m looking at the trichs properly. But without drinking and without any leaves left, can she even photosynthesize? So I feel like her time has come.
47F92D50-C752-4A27-ABD5-1A18208EA81C.jpeg
A957AEFF-CF6C-43E1-81EB-698F75A1AE74.jpeg
I don’t know about you guys, but I think I’ve got a shoo-in for POTM. :laughtwo:

Once she’s all cleaned up, no one will ever know how beat up she was. Looking forward to a first smoke for this strain, from what I read, it’s supposed to be dank. :bong:

Bum, bum, bum, another one bites the dust!

Nice load, Heavenly!

I grew a Stardawg that didn't get nearly as big as yours but I really loved the smoke!

You'll have a lot more to love. :thumb:

Congrats again, HH!
Another day, another nice harvest....
But without drinking and without any leaves left, can she even photosynthesize
Probably not...but she sure will be easy to trim ..
I don’t know about you guys, but I think I’ve got a shoo-in for POTM. :laughtwo:
Darn! I was going to enter my Amnesia auto, but I guess there's no point now.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey all! Thy deed is done. You’d never know she was an uggo before this.
621D1752-F62A-498A-BED6-0E83CD5C25B0.jpeg
Thumbs are back to UP again.
4D0570DB-45BE-4558-9D07-FEE30144450D.jpeg
Check out these foxtails - if you can, not the best pic.
6608DBAE-242B-4448-AA57-47EADB9CF49A.jpeg
I thought this would be an easier harvest since nearly all her fans were toast. But.. shriveled up leaves, hiding in foxtails made it much more of a detailed trimming. Either way, it’s done! Looking forward to this one even more, now that GDB and scary clowns give it the thumbs up.

That leaves us with one northern lights persevering by her little self under the @Mars Hydro sp3000.

CC16E35D-84BA-46AA-A323-D3251DA983D3.jpeg
B488E31F-C621-4922-A3CB-35904C6A60AE.jpeg
Still making new pistils, but slowing down with it.
90A3DD9D-9C24-4A3E-A71F-9F42055532C6.jpeg

She’s still yellowing, I’ve tried increasing the food, changing the food, she still yellows. Maybe I should give her a flush n feed? I don’t think she’s close enough to just ride it out across the finish line, so I should probably do something?

That’s it for today buds. Thanks so much for tagging along with me! I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe :love:

Hey, HH.

If that NL was mine I would ignore the yellowing and just concentrate on getting her to the finish line. But I don't think ignoring it in your DNA. And that's probably why you routinely turn out such wunerful plants. :Rasta:

I know that was not helpful at all. :laughtwo:

Hey, HH.

If that NL was mine I would ignore the yellowing and just concentrate on getting her to the finish line. But I don't think ignoring it in your DNA. And that's probably why you routinely turn out such wunerful plants. :Rasta:

I know that was not helpful at all. :laughtwo:
Lol, don’t underestimate my laziness GDB! ;)
I think that's a good idea. I don't think there's any downside to trying that.
I think you’re right, I’ll give it a try next watering. :thumb:

Another plant looking discontented made glorious harvest by an excellent trim! If Carcass can go from this to this, anything is possible. :welldone:

She’s still yellowing, I’ve tried increasing the food, changing the food, she still yellows. Maybe I should give her a flush n feed? I don’t think she’s close enough to just ride it out across the finish line, so I should probably do something?
I would take a look at the trichs, and if it looks like it's got a couple of weeks you could flush and feed. Looks pretty hungry!

Congrats on the harvest HH! She looks dangerous! :love:
Ooooo dangerous, I like it!! Thanks Boo :love:
I would take a look at the trichs, and if it looks like it's got a couple of weeks you could flush and feed. Looks pretty hungry!
Will do Shed! I just did a day count, and NL is 2 days shy of 14 weeks, showing pistils for 9+. Breeder says 55-60 days flowering. She may be closer than I thought!
:high-five:

Congrats on the Stardawg harvest, HH! No idea about the Northern Lights yellowing. We grew a few in 2017 and ours just looked pretty dreadful overall. Yours looks much better. This one was 85 days old.

Photo 14 - North 2 - Day 85.jpg

Back
Top Bottom