Double H & MarsHydro Sponsored Journal: Perseverance

Congrats on the Stardawg harvest, HH! No idea about the Northern Lights yellowing. We grew a few in 2017 and ours just looked pretty dreadful overall. Yours looks much better. This one was 85 days old.

Photo 14 - North 2 - Day 85.jpg
Looks like a great harvest to me HG! :yummy:

Hi again! It’s slowed down here with just the one plant left to show and tell.

I gave northern lights a flush n feed. I’m not sure if I see any difference yet, but at least I tried!!
CFA2AE96-0EC2-4A6A-8316-12992DB8B495.jpeg
720F1C57-B07E-45DC-A208-980F3783B92A.jpeg
She’s still drinking and putting out some new pistils, so I haven’t checked her trichs yet. Planning to let her go as long as I can, so it will make for some good nighttime meds.

That’s about all I have to report here for now. I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe!

Hi again! It’s slowed down here with just the one plant left to show and tell.

I gave northern lights a flush n feed. I’m not sure if I see any difference yet, but at least I tried!!
CFA2AE96-0EC2-4A6A-8316-12992DB8B495.jpeg
720F1C57-B07E-45DC-A208-980F3783B92A.jpeg
She’s still drinking and putting out some new pistils, so I haven’t checked her trichs yet. Planning to let her go as long as I can, so it will make for some good nighttime meds.

That’s about all I have to report here for now. I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe!
With that flush n feed she'll be able to be all she can be! Watch for extra plump and heavy buds in the end!

All you can do is try, and after harvest none of the leaves will matter anyway. Those colas are beautiful!
Thanks Shed :love: :)
With that flush n feed she'll be able to be all she can be! Watch for extra plump and heavy buds in the end!
Thanks Stone, from your lips to bud’s ears!

Those buds are looking mighty fine! I think you'll be very happy with that plant when it comes time to :bong: . Northern Lights has been one of my favorites.

Hi again! It’s slow goings now, but we’re getting there. I finally looked at the trichs on the northern lights and surprisingly, I didn’t see any ambers. There were some on leaves, but not where it counts! ;)

She’s drinking a little slower than normal, but she’s still drinkin, so I’m glad I did the flush n feed. Like you all pointed out, hopefully she’ll finish strong now.

Here she is, gangsta lean!
0844FF3A-AF99-4AF6-A90A-26A6F6378AC7.jpeg
I’ll add some bamboo to the one side to help her straighten, as soon as I’ve got some shorter bamboos available (soon).

Saugaview
00376DF6-04E4-4FDB-AA56-1CB1240E93C2.jpeg
I’d guess she’s got another week, maybe even two? I’d like her to be sleepy, so bring on some amber! Zzzzzz.

I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe! :love:

Hi all! I did get some bamboos in for good support, but I didn’t get a pic. What I did get a pic of is the trichs! Here they come:
CF13BDD4-EDDA-4146-9E89-87FF3F139E40.jpeg
995367BF-8EE5-4EA4-A418-DB52E7025BB2.jpeg
B38C019B-C801-4A7B-92E4-7AABA0267AA4.jpeg
7E143288-3F79-4518-8318-02316C1C3D7E.jpeg
AA224FFD-4C3F-4B0D-A474-AF28C427A1B5.jpeg
Still a mix of clears, cloudies and ambers from what I see. :rolleyes: She is getting a little push of fresh pistils, so I’m ok to wait those out a little longer, but there’s a good amount of ambers filling in too. I’m thinking maybe another 4-5 days? She’s slowed her drinking, so I’m really not sure how much she’s got left in the tank. We shall see!

Lol, seems like so little to report on now. I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe out there!

Would you harvest now if you wanted a more “uppy “ high?
I would say the answer is yes, if it’s for hybrids or satIvas. Like Shed said, the heavy indica will be relaxing anyway, but with lots of ambers… have a seat! :laughtwo:

Aloha HH! Such beautiful harvests! That Northern Lights is a beauty :love:

I hope all is blessed and wonderful with you and the ohana! Sending lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as usual!

:passitleft::passitleft:

She is getting a little push of fresh pistils, so I’m ok to wait those out a little longer, but there’s a good amount of ambers filling in too. I’m thinking maybe another 4-5 days? She’s slowed her drinking, so I’m really not sure how much she’s got left in the tank. We shall see!
The trichs look pretty close to ready (to me), so anytime from now to a week should be the sweet spot. :thumb:

Hi again my grower type friends! I have finally gotten northern lights ready for harvest! I had planned to do it two days ago, but… it didn’t happen. She sat in the dark for two days, hopefully with no ill effects. She looked good to me, whilst removing her fans. And with no further ado…….

Ready for a haircut
0D606A5D-798C-42AF-BA0D-56CCFD3E36FC.jpeg
And the big reveal!! Sans fans
475F3516-7006-4293-B1DB-2E7976D3C60A.jpeg
Saugaview
E8D73D1C-E3E0-4F63-A185-5D8837D1EAAF.jpeg
Timber!!
83D7C052-613C-40C3-A57E-4C2E82AA76C8.jpeg
I was pleasantly surprised by her show and tell. I think this will be my biggest auto yet (at least for a little while). This light has done her very well! @Mars Hydro a huge thank you for the opportunity to see what the sp3000 can do! I can’t wait for the next round with it, and when I do, I’ll be sure to post a new journal link here.

That’s the last girl down for this journal! After she dries, I’ll be sure to post all the final weights and some smoke reports. Thanks for keeping me company for this grow! I really appreciate the support you all have given me :love:

Hi again my grower type friends! I have finally gotten northern lights ready for harvest! I had planned to do it two days ago, but… it didn’t happen. She sat in the dark for two days, hopefully with no ill effects. She looked good to me, whilst removing her fans. And with no further ado…….

Ready for a haircut
0D606A5D-798C-42AF-BA0D-56CCFD3E36FC.jpeg
And the big reveal!! Sans fans
475F3516-7006-4293-B1DB-2E7976D3C60A.jpeg
Saugaview
E8D73D1C-E3E0-4F63-A185-5D8837D1EAAF.jpeg
I was pleasantly surprised by her show and tell. I think this will be my biggest auto yet (at least for a little while). This light has done her very well! @Mars Hydro a huge thank you for the opportunity to see what the sp3000 can do! I can’t wait for the next round with it, and when I do, I’ll be sure to post a new journal link here.

That’s the last girl down for this journal! After she dries, I’ll be sure to post all the final weights and some smoke reports. Thanks for keeping me company for this grow! I really appreciate the support you all have given me :love:
Big congrats on your harvest!
Mars has really stepped up their game in the last couple of years.
Looks like it did a great job for you.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor!!

Big congrats on your harvest!
Mars has really stepped up their game in the last couple of years.
Looks like it did a great job for you.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor!!
Thanks VG, they really have. I’m so happy with this run. I think the next one will be even better now that I’m more familiar with it. Plus I’m gonna get a lux meter!

Back
Top Bottom