Omg so it seems as if I have not been getting notifications on this thread because I came over here to say I'll be back to check in as we have a Deelite Auto going to drought in 2 weeks but then I saw all of this.

Guys and gals, you know I come over here when I have the time to come over here and talk. I don't feel as if I have time to read and digest and answer questions posed or get us ready for the auto drought coming with the little time I have today.

I'm getting caught up after transplants, my kid being sick, Halloween, my better half being less than a better half and now my Aunt has unfortunately passed after a long 9 year battle with metastatic cancer, so it's just not conducive to good conversation or a clear head for me to start rambling.

I want to apologize in advance for not seeing all this going on here and especially to @Maritimer as I missed a direct question from him that I don't want him to think I eluded. Also apologies to @Fredwak and @Fenderbender for my absence and thanks of course, as always to @InTheShed and @Azimuth for being here to support the new questions and members who made their way over this way.

As I always do, I'll catch back up here to get us where we need to be moving into a new drought as we, this time, will be trying a slightly different documentation approach to tackle our next goal of finding the missing piece to this puzzle.

Omg so it seems as if I have not been getting notifications on this thread because I came over here to say I'll be back this weekend to check in as we have a Deelite Auto going to drought in 2 weeks but then I saw all of this.

Guys and gals, you know I come over here when I have the time to come over here and talk. I don't feel as if I have time to read and digest and answer questions posed or get us ready for the auto drought coming with the little time I have today.

I'm getting caught up after transplants, my kid being sick, Halloween, my better half being less than a better half and now my Aunt has unfortunately passed after a long 9 year battle with metastatic cancer, so it's just not conducive to good conversation or a clear head for me to start rambling.

I want to apologize in advance for not seeing all this going on here and especially to @Maritimer as I missed a direct question from him that I don't want him to think I eluded. Also apologies to @Fredwak and @Fenderbender for my absence and thanks of course, as always to @InTheShed and @Azimuth for being here to support the new questions and members who made their way over this way.

As I always do, I'll catch back up here to get us where we need to be moving into a new drought as we, this time, will be trying a slightly different documentation approach to tackle our next goal of finding the missing piece to this puzzle.
No apologies needed Krissi. Real life will always be everyone's priority.

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt and your kid and your less-than-better half. I hope things start looking up soon at chez K.
:Namaste:

No apologies needed Krissi. Real life will always be everyone's priority.
I know, I just hate being behind or feeling like I'm not contributing the way I should be. Part of my anxiety issues I'm working with, clearly needs more work
I'm sorry to hear about your aunt and your kid and your less-than-better half. I hope things start looking up soon at chez K.
:Namaste:
:hug: thanks Shed, means a lot :love:

Omg so it seems as if I have not been getting notifications on this thread because I came over here to say I'll be back to check in as we have a Deelite Auto going to drought in 2 weeks but then I saw all of this.

Please take time for yourself Krissi. Sympathy with your sorrows.
The strongest well wishes for you and yours.
Sometimes ya gotta
Stay stoneder.

Ahoy Indy Girl,
Cracks me timbers thinking how proud I am of you. Remember when you were a quiet lass reading and learning, I told you then that you are special. That has not changed.

The knowledge that has and continues infusing into your mind will all come together for you, and then you will be able to more fully enjoy your role our father has laid in front of you. Teaching folks how to get the most from his gift of Cannabis. How lucky can a Girl get? :love:

Later me Indy;

Please take time for yourself Krissi. Sympathy with your sorrows.
The strongest well wishes for you and yours.
Sometimes ya gotta
Stay stoneder.
I'm about to be stoneder my friend. Thanks for the care and concern Freddie, I appreciate you.
Ahoy Indy Girl,
Cracks me timbers thinking how proud I am of you. Remember when you were a quiet lass reading and learning, I told you then that you are special. That has not changed.
Be still my :green_heart: . I remember so fondly watching your thread silently, afraid to utter a single word as I felt far out of my league yet my curiosity kept me hiding out in the back row, intently listening to your words of wisdom
The knowledge that has and continues infusing into your mind will all come together for you, and then you will be able to more fully enjoy your role our father has laid in front of you. Teaching folks how to get the most from his gift of Cannabis. How lucky can a Girl get? :love:
I center myself some days with just this, I know I was put here for a greater purpose and I know that I am beyond lucky to have been chosen to do whatever it is that was intended upon my creation
Later me Indy;
I'll message you next week after the services and we shall catch up.

I'll be back to catch up on posts here before then though.

Since I am here, a sneak peak at the Indica dominant Deelite Auto (Homegrown Cannabis Company Autoflower, I don't have many exisiting pics of her, she's smooshed behind 2 huge Super Silver Crack Photos so I am sorry for that.

I'll be sure to move her out for better pictures when I come back on here before Sunday. She's currently week 8 as of today but her specs have her as a 11-13 week seed to harvest.

Thanks guys for all the support and for your empathy and understanding

Sorry to hear of your loss @Krissi Carbone , and don't give the forums a second thought until you're ready to. There are plenty of helpful growers with enough experience to help guide the ship. But don't think we're taking over. You get your ass back here as soon as you're able!

:green_heart:

I tapped out and watered as things were getting too droopy for me.
Might have worked somewhat? As some parts of the plant seem more fuzzy.
IMG_0707.JPG

I'm on day four of draughting my first 2G SIP plant. So far she's looking at me with a bemused smirk. She's had water every day of her lovely life and I'm sure she doesn't think I'm serious. This is easily the best plant I've ever grown and I'm kind of torn because she looks sooo good.

Oh, who am I kidding? It's game on! Survival of the fittest and all that. :cool:

Day 7 and she's getting a bit of a worried smile thing going on. Some of the lower leaves are losing some turgor pressure so I'd imagine that will travel up the plant in the coming days and some of the leaves are starting to lose some of their color as well.

Home stretch on this one. Probably another 3 or 4 days and I'll give her a rescue drink and guide her into harvest. She's just starting Week 8 (Day 50) of flower tomorrow.

I was also wondering I did a bit of defoliation and a bit more bending as I found some albino buds that were light starved tucked away under growth but those looked extremely frosty.. might it be the same reaction? as those buds were very pale yellow and at risk of wilting away if not for the extra trichomes.. now that they reached some light I can already see them getting greener.
I do a really good center line and bottom defol. Just did some last night. Absolutely helps. I mainly do it right before I flip to flower. Minor midline and center defol come flower, as seen on my auto (with buds)

20221113_085931.jpg
20221113_085958.jpg
20221113_090203.jpg

Day 7 and she's getting a bit of a worried smile thing going on. Some of the lower leaves are losing some turgor pressure so I'd imagine that will travel up the plant in the coming days and some of the leaves are starting to lose some of their color as well.

Home stretch on this one. Probably another 3 or 4 days and I'll give her a rescue drink and guide her into harvest. She's just starting Week 8 (Day 50) of flower tomorrow.
Pics? Please?

Guys I'm going to drought this Deelite finally, it's been a while but I'm going to start her tonight. I have been a little hectic so I don't know of I will have time for my regular updates but I'm going to at least try to do a singular focus bud to stream off of. Solely those trichomes. I am going to use this autoflower (not the one pictured above), to gage where I want to base my trichome focus this next round of droughts.

Just grabbed a few of her today, she is sugared all over her leaves, petioles, stems, you name it.

I know these aren't my best pics, like I said, I'm trying to juggle a few things right now...

Next in line to drought come 4 weeks is are the well frosted Super Silver Cracks seen in the final two "sneak-peak" photos uploaded below

Happy droughting!

20221113_085618.jpg

20221113_085531.jpg

20221113_085423.jpg

20221113_085403.jpg

20221113_085341.jpg

20221113_085559.jpg

20221113_085427.jpg

The drought is coming up for you Miss Krissi! Hope all is well with you plants are looking great.

20221104_045814.jpg
I'm so excited to have you and Krissi on the thread come her time! I know you have so much confidence going into it this time and it's gonna be so awesome!

All right Miss Krissi look what you look like and this is only week 4 without a drought! The beginning of week 4 I should say! You are going to be a beast!

20221116_054206.jpg
Oh Mark, she is BEAUTIFUL! :circle-of-love: she's going to do great things in drought! :cheer:

Thank you for sharing Miss Krissi with me and all of us :green_heart:

Oh Mark, she is BEAUTIFUL! :circle-of-love: she's going to do great things in drought! :cheer:

Thank you for sharing Miss Krissi with me and all of us :green_heart:
Anytime and you know me there will be more pics to come. And her sister broken ass ain't no joke either! She's got a knot on her the size of the damn golf ball so you can imagine all the nutrients getting pushed through that mother.... These two pics are broken ass

20221111_210230.jpg

20221116_200427.jpg

Day 11 and that's it. She is looking pretty ragged but I did get the Krissi Coralling on the trichomes I was looking for. I soaked her pretty thoroughly from the top until it filled the reservoir in the SIP and well see how she looks tomorrow.

11 days might have been a bit much and I would like to get another week or so out of her so hopefully she'll recover and finish ripening her trichomes.

Anytime and you know me there will be more pics to come. And her sister broken ass ain't no joke either! She's got a knot on her the size of the damn golf ball so you can imagine all the nutrients getting pushed through that mother.... These two pics are broken ass

20221111_210230.jpg

20221116_200427.jpg
This is the knot from a couple months ago, huh??!! I need to do another catch up on your journal soon so I can be caught up come drought time! Early on and you have some nice buds coming up on her, super pretty!
Day 11 and that's it.
Omg we made it 11 days!!
She is looking pretty ragged but I did get the Krissi Coralling on the trichomes I was looking for. I soaked her pretty thoroughly from the top until it filled the reservoir in the SIP and well see how she looks tomorrow.
Krissi coraling lol you're so funny.
11 days might have been a bit much and I would like to get another week or so out of her so hopefully she'll recover and finish ripening her trichomes.
Is this on your journal Azi? I'm gonna go over there today. Thank you so much for just being so curious and engaged in finding more. I appreciate you being a part of this thread along with everyone else, of course.

Now that we have all the good news, let me push out my bad news. I accidentally fed my Deelite yesterday when I fed the Super Silver Crack girls :oops::rolleyes: I was about a gl in before I realized what I was doing. So needless to say, it is with great regret that I inform you we have to wait on those 2 now before I do another drought documentation.

I'm sorry I'm human and I make mistakes. I hope no one thinks less of me because of this.

My SSC girls are day 41 of Flower today so it won't be long before I can bring them over here and get back to it.

Thanks again for everyone's contributions to this thread and for all of the support that you show eachother here.

Back
Top Bottom