Dutch Dragons Cheesy 2'x2' 250 HPS - Organic Soil Journal

Its that time again when I bore you with the waffle and hit you with some pics. The girls have had a bollocking this week, they have been a bit neglected and I had fertilized a week to early with organic tomato feed at quarter strength. I greatly underestimated how hot the soil still was, another lesson learned. I caught them just as they started to wilt and they sprung back into life within an hour, but the one plant is suffering a little claw and yellowing. Will be letting a fair bit of water runoff on the next watering and then they should be fine as long as I lay off the feed for a couple of waterings. Its been considerably cooler here in the Netherlands of late and the cab temps have been super sweet:) No more than 30oC. Those lamps are keeping us warm in the evening meaning I don't need to turn the heater on:):thumb:. Yes I know I'm a penny pinching b*stard but I am Welsh:). Heres the all important picture update as promised.
day_42_001.JPG
GROUP SHOT LIGHTS OFF
day_42_002.JPG
BACK LEFT LIGHTS OFF
day_42_003.JPG
BACK RIGHT LIGHTS OFF
day_42_004.JPG
FRONT LEFT,THE BIG ONE,LIGHTS OFF
day_42_005.JPG
FRONT RIGHT,SHE DONT LOOK TOO HEALTHY,GOT THE CLAW,LIGHTS OFF
day_42_006.JPG
LIGHTS ON:)
I changed the photo period to 12/12 on Tuesday, but I'll be calling today day 1 flower as it makes it easier for me to work out timing. They started stretching the first day of 12/12. One plant has shown sex on the main stem. Couple of white hairs already:)
Fingers crossed they get well soon.
Thanks for looking in on my little scrog.
Have a lovely weekend, make the most of it and don't forget to get STONED:)
Later.

You rock Dutch! Scrog looks great again! I'm feeling the same relief with temps too lol, my tent is staying under 80 F no problem now. I'm gonna flip my new scrog this weekend and post another journal. Congrats on plant of the month, you had my vote too! You always have one of the best journals up lately! Keep it up man, happy growing everyone!
:bravo:

Thanks hodder, I am well happy to have won. It is all thanks to you guys :thanks:. Cant wait for your journal, I was sniffing around your old journal the other day to see if you had it in your sig. Scrogging is an addiction. I love it at the end when you cut them out of the screen and put them up on the table ready to harvest and you have a good look at them for real and they always amaze me. Its realy a thing of beauty, like a high yielding bonsai tree:). You should have a good look around for the best photos of your last monster lady to enter the plant of the month contest, she was a beautiful girl :love:.

Looking lovely as always ur scrogs do dd
We've all been guilty of a little premature feeding at some point. Don't look to of harmed to much :) I love ur scrogs dude the last one was elfantasticooo sure this will be too :) the fun starts now sir.

Welcome fellow scroggers.
cajuncelt, your girls are looking sweet, lots of tops and quite a size, cant wait to see them under the screen.
danklover, welcome to my humble little scrog. It's all organic you know.
SWvoodoo, yep cfl's and a little ufo led veg and then the cfl's ufo and a 250hps for flower.
alex, they all got the same feed but are reacting individualy to my abuse. The big one loved it, the others hate me. Will get it sorted out though. No biggy. I'm just getting more greedy every grow, but I go for different strains each time meaning I must learn from scratch every run. Keeps me on my toes:)
Last night after the photo's I went to the cab to water one of the plants and when I opened the door the sick looking plant was smoking. I had moved the cfl out of the way for the pic and it had later fallen on top of the poor girl. Lost 1 top, but I'm just glad I got there before it started a fire. Gotta get focused man. I have secured the cfl now so it can't happen again, but it just shows how careful you gotta be, COULD HAVE BURNT THE HOUSE DOWN.

Jesus. Shit like that makes u take a look at how safe ur set up is (me personally) hopefully before a fire had started the cfl would of popped.
I admire u for continually selecting different strains. Brave :) when growing Scrog.
Totaly agree with different tolerances. My s.l.h likes it week. The pepper jack is an all out rock bottom nutrient junkie lol

Reps dutch you have an awesome scrog forming and there will be no shortage there. maxing it out proper brother.

Holy crap I just saw about the potential fire that was almost created by the falling cfl. Im happy you caught it when you did

and now you know to always have everything secure and stable.

peace my braddah

Hello everybody,
I haven't been around for a while because I sadly lost my mother on Saturday night. I don't wanna put a anyone on a downer. Slowly but surely I'm getting to grips with it. I nearly lost the girls due to neglect as I just didn't have space in my broken heart for my girls. Yesterday I revived them back into shape and put them on to flower.
But on a lighter note as I looked in on 420 a few moments ago I discovered I won plant of the month YEAH :cheer:
Thanks for the votes guys and especialy thanks to KingJohn for suggesting I enter her.
I am shocked and extremely proud that I won this month as the competition was outstanding.
Normal service should resume shortly as I slowly pull myself together.
Thanks 420 people:) You made me smile again.

Hey my Dutch friend I am real sorry to hear that, but I am so glad that you made the mark on the plant of the month:)
try and take some time to think though there is no such thing as death. The body holds a life force which shines on for eternity
we simply out live our mortal body but our work carry s on in another type of body, I no how how much this hurts I have lost
both my mum and dad died a long time back now the pain will subside and you will have many lovely memories to hold in your heart

Its that time again when I bore you with the waffle and hit you with some pics. The girls have had a bollocking this week, they have been a bit neglected and I had fertilized a week to early with organic tomato feed at quarter strength. I greatly underestimated how hot the soil still was, another lesson learned. I caught them just as they started to wilt and they sprung back into life within an hour, but the one plant is suffering a little claw and yellowing. Will be letting a fair bit of water runoff on the next watering and then they should be fine as long as I lay off the feed for a couple of waterings. Its been considerably cooler here in the Netherlands of late and the cab temps have been super sweet:) No more than 30oC. Those lamps are keeping us warm in the evening meaning I don't need to turn the heater on:):thumb:. Yes I know I'm a penny pinching b*stard but I am Welsh:). Heres the all important picture update as promised.
day_42_001.JPG
GROUP SHOT LIGHTS OFF
day_42_002.JPG
BACK LEFT LIGHTS OFF
day_42_003.JPG
BACK RIGHT LIGHTS OFF
day_42_004.JPG
FRONT LEFT,THE BIG ONE,LIGHTS OFF
day_42_005.JPG
FRONT RIGHT,SHE DONT LOOK TOO HEALTHY,GOT THE CLAW,LIGHTS OFF
day_42_006.JPG
LIGHTS ON:)
I changed the photo period to 12/12 on Tuesday, but I'll be calling today day 1 flower as it makes it easier for me to work out timing. They started stretching the first day of 12/12. One plant has shown sex on the main stem. Couple of white hairs already:)
Fingers crossed they get well soon.
Thanks for looking in on my little scrog.
Have a lovely weekend, make the most of it and don't forget to get STONED:)
Later.

:allgood::allgood::allgood::thumb::thumb:

Thank you Jaga my friend, it's comforting to here your condolences.
I wish you all the best with your trip to india, family reunions seem to be all the rage at the moment. Good luck with the visa and I hope your little girl delivers a good smoke for you and mrs Jaga.

Back
Top Bottom