Dutch Dragons Cheesy 2'x2' 250 HPS - Organic Soil Journal

The trouble is she is an auto Jaga. You get one chance to do it perfect and even then results can be hit and miss. I had an auto sensi easybud that grew to 5 inches tall and gave me 6 grams once in the same box I use now. When you do feminized seeds you know what your gonna get and if she is a little small you can always prolong the veg a bit to get the yield you want. I would say get some organic tomato food, the type that smells like oxo, the brown stuff based on kelp I think. Give her full dose for 2 weeks and flush for the last couple of days, its shit or bust, pump her up with organics, she wont burn. If you are aloud to do another grow Jaga get the basics right. Pot size, Soil, Sort of end result your looking for, these things neeeed to be right before you start,If your looking for yield get some big bud fem seeds. Give us a shout and I would be more than pleased to help you out with a bit of advice, it would be beneficial for you to ask questions before you start instead of after the problems start, we need to get you a good mix to grow in.
So I advise, bin her full of organics, she might have a second wind you never know.
Good luck Jaga.

Jaga, why not just grow a non auto if bigger yields are what you're looking for? Might have better success with the grow cubes or a dwc?

Me well I guess I stuffed that by buying a bag load of auto,s I was convinced into it by a guy I met on the road so to speak so
at the time it seemed like a no brainer not having to worry just let the girl grow.So I may have a lot more lessons ahead like this

Me well I guess I stuffed that by buying a bag load of auto,s I was convinced into it by a guy I met on the road so to speak so
at the time it seemed like a no brainer not having to worry just let the girl grow.So I may have a lot more lessons ahead like this

Sea of green in solo cups an option?

When it comes to autos, unless you are super squeezed for space, or just happen to have extra room in your veg area, they might not be worth it. Unless you happen across a crazy sativa lowryder#1 / stress it till shes huge. Might not be a bad idea to try and germ like 10 at a time and see what you get. If you have a bag full, could be fun to see what kind of fun stuff comes up!

edit* -maybe moving the autos convo to jagas journal?

A mini update, no pics:( Chucked the 250hps on on sunday and kept the 4x32watt cfl's and the 90watt led ufo. Im going for more is more with light as the temps are sweet. That cooltube when I turned it on lowered the temp in there by 8 degrees celcius in comparison to the cfl's with a single exhaust. Gonna have to get some sunglasses man, when I'm finished in there I get a splitting headache which must be treated with copious amounts of weed:) Nice to see some new faces here. Good weed to you all.

Thanks Light Addict, couple of pics I took a minute ago, they are showing explosive growth.
32_days_001.JPG
32_days_002.JPG
Might have room for a few more cfl's:)

Holy lights!! I envy you

Well I should really be looking forwards to getting away again but the first 2 weeks are going to be in an ashram
I.E. no smoking ect ect ect.
After thet things should start to go nicely first stop will I think be Rishikesh an there will be plenty of Sadhus with Ganja and charas
from there on if we are still fit enough it should be wall to wall fun which will be WONDERFUL:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom