Dutch Dragons Cheesy 2'x2' 250 HPS - Organic Soil Journal

Hello 420ers, Weekly update time. The girls have had one watering this week with bio root juice and a tea of blended leaves and raw sugar. They are as bushy as hell and I have been forced to defoliate a lot. Will give em a couple more days under the screen then I'll flip them 12/12. They are an 8 week strain, but I'll let em go a little longer if the smell is controllable. Pics are not the best sorry but my camera really doesn't like the hps.
0011503.JPG
Group shot
0041343.JPG
0031435.JPG
0021504.JPG
0051273.JPG

Have a great weekend everybody and thanks for checking in on my micro grow. Happy growing:)

Hello everybody,
I haven't been around for a while because I sadly lost my mother on Saturday night. I don't wanna put a anyone on a downer. Slowly but surely I'm getting to grips with it. I nearly lost the girls due to neglect as I just didn't have space in my broken heart for my girls. Yesterday I revived them back into shape and put them on to flower.
But on a lighter note as I looked in on 420 a few moments ago I discovered I won plant of the month YEAH :cheer:
Thanks for the votes guys and especialy thanks to KingJohn for suggesting I enter her.
I am shocked and extremely proud that I won this month as the competition was outstanding.
Normal service should resume shortly as I slowly pull myself together.
Thanks 420 people:) You made me smile again.

Yep ,,,I dont understand how they got to the girl in the first place I have order some bug killer from Bamazon I just need to find something to keep them at bay cause it could take a max of 6 days an thats worrying when you find out they can become millions in a short space of time knowing that and thinking how long ago was it I got this thing it makes for a worrying situation:phew::straightface:

Cold slows them , Get some neem oil and a little dish soap and spray before lights come on you will be ok. Beware neem oil smell like shit, Not really puke more like . Make sure at harvest to get some tangle foot. Put your weed on a hanger and put tangle foot on the top of the hanger . The mites leave after the plant is dead .... Hope you win the spidermite war . P.S bleach everything you can when you are done with your grow. Hope this helped some

Im very sorry to hear of your loss. No matter the relationship or circumstances, there is no great way to deal with it. I hope you have tons of stories to pass down or just to remember of her. My thoughts and karma are with you sir.

DD, I can't even imagine the pain you are going through right now. My very best to you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom