Dutch Dragons Cheesy 2'x2' 250 HPS - Organic Soil Journal

I'm sure with a little TLC you can bring those girls back. Its gonna delay your harvest for sure but you should still be able to salvage the grow.
Good luck.;)

Thanks for the kind words guys, I will see it out to the bitter end. The tips are still not too bad, but they look like they have had a defol when in fact they have just shed the leaves themselves. Saved me a job I suppose. I will continue to water them with copious amounts of water when they need it. Since the feed I have watered them with 3 gallons of water each instead of the 1/2 gallon they need, hopefully one more flush like this will do them.
Like I said previously, I'm planning to veg the next grow as these finish so I can dive strait in to flower when these finish. That will give me an early next harvest so the harvest of this one wont run out on me and leave me weedless. Still hoping for the best of course, but quietly expecting the worst.
On a lighter note, All your plants are looking stunning from what I've seen in your journals, so keep up the good work people:):thumb:.

Dutch dragon my friend. I looked at your canopy n thought.... Wats he talking about lol
Then I read u said they have she'd leaves....... What's the reason behind this if u no mate?
If this Scrog turns out 50% as good as what ur capable of it will still be happy days :)
Good call on the early start for the next...... Wish I had the balls to go perpetual but I don't lol
Good day from the other side of the ferry crossing :)
£70 3 day return trip over ur side dam that's good value

Hey buddy , to me it looks totally salvageable! I would not compost that stuff I would make some tangy oil with it at the least...
You are a bit of a perfectionist and there is nothing wrong with that! Guys like you inspire hillbilly types like me to clean our shit up and pay more attention to our environments. You also spoiled the crap out of me recently and might seem like a reason I be commenting but it is true you know what you are doing and it shows on a professional level. There is nothing cheesy about this grow and the woes that come along with it are the same woes my Master grower runs in to from time to time to this day! Consider it a challenge buddy but economically if it is not feasible I understand scrapping the whole thing. Save yer leaves for a big batch of oil , if you are not totally satisfied with it offer it to a medicinal person in your area who struggles to find decent meds it would help big time! I often get tempted to roll joints and give them out to homeless people , they can smoke it for some relief or they can make $5 and get something to eat. If I do this I will document it but I am super keen on the idea :D

Much love brother and thanks for teaching me how to "SHARE" better :Namaste:

Hey buddy , to me it looks totally salvageable! I would not compost that stuff I would make some tangy oil with it at the least...
You are a bit of a perfectionist and there is nothing wrong with that! Guys like you inspire hillbilly types like me to clean our shit up and pay more attention to our environments. You also spoiled the crap out of me recently and might seem like a reason I be commenting but it is true you know what you are doing and it shows on a professional level. There is nothing cheesy about this grow and the woes that come along with it are the same woes my Master grower runs in to from time to time to this day! Consider it a challenge buddy but economically if it is not feasible I understand scrapping the whole thing. Save yer leaves for a big batch of oil , if you are not totally satisfied with it offer it to a medicinal person in your area who struggles to find decent meds it would help big time! I often get tempted to roll joints and give them out to homeless people , they can smoke it for some relief or they can make $5 and get something to eat. If I do this I will document it but I am super keen on the idea :D

Much love brother and thanks for teaching me how to "SHARE" better :Namaste:

Awesome attitude. From a cancer patient...thank you.

Alex, the leaf drop is I think a N deficiency caused by too much p and k. I only feed organic tomato feed and bat guano, which are both high in potassium, so its lock out and I think contrary to popular belief the roots got burnt by the organic feed. It was a rush feed into dry soil. Normally I would water then feed. I should have took my time and thought things through.
Big flush tonight, hope it will help, fingers crossed.

Good morning Dutch. Dam I never pre water before feed I just mix it n pour it. N u here tomato feed Is safe and your best bet if u can't get specific nutes. Sounds like uv been super unlucky friend. Hopefully ur new growth shoots are A-Ok :)

Heyah All,
Thanks for all the support guys, I appreciate your kind words. Its now 21 days under the 12/12 photo period. They are continuing to grow and develop flowers quite nicely considering. The colour is still atrocious, but I'm still hoping to produce some nice buds even if the yield is reduced. I give em a flush with 5 gallons of filtered water each on Wednesday. Gonna let em dry out now and give them some time to recover. I have had to move a lot of the three healthier plants longest limbs over to fill in the gaps on the super sick one, and I'm pleased with the results. Heres some pics as of 30 minutes ago.
0021531.JPG
0031462.JPG
0041374.JPG
0051307.JPG
0071074.JPG

I made an order at Greenhouse Seeds last weekend for 5 feminized Jack Herer seeds. They arrived yesterday:). I shall be knocking up a little veg box for them made of cardboard tomorrow and will put them in a shot glass later on this evening. If all 5 germinate I will be keeping 1 in veg to have a go at cloning.
Anyone grown any Jack Herer before and got any tips please feel free to let me know. Everything I've researched on the web is very contradictory and you just don't know which information is correct. I guess I'll just have to wing it as normal.
Enjoy your weekends:green_heart:

Hiyah AG, Im hoping the flushes have sorted them a bit, but it takes time to see the results really.
Hiyah LA, yeah I'm a bit more positive about them lately, I've done what I can to help them and now they are gonna have to thank me by being the strongest meds ever:). As long as I get enough to last me the nine weeks of flowering on the next run It'll all be sweet.

Yeah buddy! nice recovery man, I bet these buds will be slammin! +Reps! Congrats on the new seeds, always an awesome day when you get a new strain lol. Ive gotta order some new ones as well, I wish there was a category on the seed sites for "Small space, Big yields, High in THC" lol. Thank goodness we can at least get feminized ones...Happy growing brother!
:welldone:

Hodder my friend Tutt is great for small spaces as loves training, its supposed to have really high thc. Looks like she will be a big yield girl.
Just a thought.

I 2nd that.

Hi Dutch Dragon, sorry for your troubles. They do need a lot of TLC, leaving them for any extended time can catch you out. I've raised a Jack Herer from Expert Seeds and a have high expectations of it. She smells amazing, strong and citrus and musky. Early harvested flowers from it smoke really well, energy with a calm centre. My plant didn't like much feeding at all, grown in soil. It grew very tight and gnarly, dense, really needed a good trim to get light in. Harvest in about a week. I'll tell you more once it's cured. G'luck

Back
Top Bottom