Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

- Update Day -

Crystal Candy Autos #1 and #2

Day - 21

Pineapple Express Autos #1 and #2
Day - 21 PEa1 / Day - 20 PEa2

Critical+2.0
Day - 42

January 1 - 2019
Well another year has come and gone. In 2018, I began a journey that has now changed my life. I met an incredible group of friends here that I now call family and I have learned so much that I am overwhelmed with positivity moving into the new year. I want to thank each and everyone of you for following along, helping out, and making this place a home. Without you this journal and my journey so far wouldn’t be nearly as successful or enjoyable!

Now let’s get on with the update :high-five:

All the Autoflowers a bit slow lately but have been growing steady. With Day21 among us it is time to look at starting out qaudline autos. Tomorrow is their second round of feeding so I will be topping and stripping nodes 1 and 2 tomorrow during that time. I felt one more day would be fine. Since we are looking to top Autoflowers between the 14-21 day mark. Now the critical girls are doing well. #2 was transplanted yesterday is looking much happier today! Her sister will follow tomorrow when my other 3Ga fabric pots come in! With the arrival of the new pots I will be cleaning and resetting the big tent to accommodate the little ones. That’s it for this update just wanted to keep things moving along smoothly!

Again I wish everyone an amazing 2019 and I’m so happy to be here along side you all! Stay medicated my friends!

Plants are coming along nice. They look really health. When I was cruising through this site I came across someone that goes by ledfr or something like that that had grown 2 world record autos. Worth taking a look.

Plants are coming along nice. They look really health. When I was cruising through this site I came across someone that goes by ledfr or something like that that had grown 2 world record autos. Worth taking a look.
I haven’t checked out LEDRF journal yet but I have chatted with him around the site. I will be sure to check his journal out more though! World record autos intrigue me!

Nice close out to 2018 Dutch! Great harvest on EM1 with 2 coming down any minute and the MOTM win...
:welldone:

Thanks a bunch Shed! I can’t wait to kick it up a notch in 2019! Glad to have you all along with me for the ride!:high-five:

Nice close out to 2018 Dutch! Great harvest on EM1 with 2 coming down any minute and the MOTM win...
:welldone:
Plus I just came across a thread that you won a light and tent on Christmas too, right?! Everything is coming up Dutchie!! :theband::slide::slide:

Plus I just came across a thread that you won a light and tent on Christmas too, right?! Everything is coming up Dutchie!! :theband::slide::slide:

This is correct as well HH! I was privileged enough to be gifted 2x Mars SP-150 lights and a new 3x3 tent ! Thanks to @SmokeSara and MarsHydro! I can’t wait for them to arrive and set them up! It’s an incredible start to 2019!

Congrats, and I'm sure you will put them to very good use! :thumb:

I must say, I enjoy hanging out and observing your progress here while I wait for springtime to arrive. I'm starting to get antsy for my next grow... maybe some day I'm venture into tent growing...

This is correct as well HH! I was privileged enough to be gifted 2x Mars SP-150 lights and a new 3x3 tent ! Thanks to @SmokeSara and MarsHydro! I can’t wait for them to arrive and set them up! It’s an incredible start to 2019!
im just having trouble trying to figure out what bulbs and hood to use any suggestions?

Congrats, and I'm sure you will put them to very good use! :thumb:

I must say, I enjoy hanging out and observing your progress here while I wait for springtime to arrive. I'm starting to get antsy for my next grow... maybe some day I'm venture into tent growing...

Thanks Beez and I’m glad your enjoying yourself so far! Tent growing is a great wintertime hobby or year round in my case lol! I’ll be sure to try a plant outside this spring though! Not sure if I should do a photo or auto yet but I’m definitely going to give it a try!

Get a short flowering photo if you go that route...don't end up like newty!
e40aacb5-f0a2-4208-a446-1e3f42f9693b-jpeg.1616549

One thing about growing outdoors, you really are at the mercy of the weather. I am fortunate to live in sunny California, and was especially fortunate this summer weather-wise. Very few days reached above 95F /35C (most were in the 70's and 80's) and from May through October only one day with a couple sprinkles of rain. The grow season is a long one, but the yields were fantastic for me.

One thing about growing outdoors, you really are at the mercy of the weather. I am fortunate to live in sunny California, and was especially fortunate this summer weather-wise. Very few days reached above 95F /35C (most were in the 70's and 80's) and from May through October only one day with a couple sprinkles of rain. The grow season is a long one, but the yields were fantastic for me.

Yes they were and the buds were all beautiful!

And then January hits and it's 41º at night!

Indeed! We are weather wimps, but happy about it. This afternoon warmed up to about 55F (13C) so I went out to remove my Christmas lights and mowed my lawn. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom