Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Final Update

March 31

Hello everyone and welcome to another update! The plants that were grown have been harvested and are now curing so this puts a mark on my second grow ever and my second successful harvest! Before I finish this journal off with a summary I have one final strain review to do!

I was going to separate these two due the the different harvesting times but there really is no noticeable difference to me IMHO so I will combine them below! Enjoy!
Critical+2.0 #1
12Hrs of Darkness

+
Critical+2.0 #2
72Hrs of Darkness

Well after a few weeks of curing now I was finally able to dip into my jars of the Critical+2.0 ladies for a sample! With #1 having been harvested at first light after her 12 hr dark period and #2 being harvested after a 72hr dark period I wanted to do a test between the 2 plants to determine if an extended dark period really makes a difference in the smoke or quality of bud. After this time I can say definitively that IMO the dark period really does nothing beneficial to smoke, look, taste, or smell. The smoke was equally smooth and tasty between both plants with no difference that I can report!! I hope this helps anyone in the decision making of using and extended dark period or not! Now that that’s out of the way let’s get to the smoke report!

Aroma
-Lavender
-Fuel
-Floral
-Sweet

Taste
-Sour cherries
-Lavender
-Diesel

Effects of High
-Strong/Fast acting
-Clear Headed
-Relaxing/Sedative

I would definitely recommend this if your looking for a relaxing strain and a good strong smoke! It kicks in after the first few pulls and lets you know she’s there! Following up with a strong body stone and relaxing high this is a really enjoyable med for my back. After a each joint this afternoon I felt relaxed and fantastic for a few hours with zero burnout. The nugs are rock solid and are coated in trichomes to the point where I feel these may be my highest quality plants so far! I’m very happy I’ve got a bunch of clones hopefully rooting and going strong for when I get back to flower out another round! With a quick flowering time of just 50 days these plants put out some gorgeous buds and we’re extremely easy to train and grow!

Bud Quality: 10/10

These buds are my favourite from this grow followed closely by the Crystal Candy and then the Pineapple Express! All in all I’m very happy with how all these plants turned out and I’ve restocked my meds for when I get back from Jamaica!

I’ll be putting together a final summary and giving this journal a proper closeout soon! I hope you have enjoyed this review!

Stay Medicated!

Well done Dutch! I'm sure Bilbo and Pman would appreciate you copying the info here

Nice, the Critical + 2.0 I grew out was a very good smoke. Much better than Skunk #1.
I’m Really happy with them! Going to hold a spot in my garden for a while I think!

Well done Dutch! I'm sure Bilbo and Pman would appreciate you copying the info here

Thanks Sauga! I’ll post it over there as well!

Hey Dutch I've just caught up again, congrats again on the overall harvest and very well presented and detailed reviews, I was wondering what to grow next but after seeing those criticals I think they may be the ones. Good luck with the wedding once again and enjoy Jamaica :thumb:

Hey Dutch I've just caught up again, congrats again on the overall harvest and very well presented and detailed reviews, I was wondering what to grow next but after seeing those criticals I think they may be the ones. Good luck with the wedding once again and enjoy Jamaica :thumb:

Thanks Tomuk! The critical are some great plants and I’m sure you would enjoy them! Tag me in your grow once you decide whatever your doing either way as I would love to follow along!

Thanks for the kind words as well I’m really getting excited now with the trip approaching!

I sure will tag you in mate but those criticals won't be for atlwast 10 weeks yet as I've got 7 going at the moment, are your nerves kicking in yet? But then again all the testing you've been doing you wouldn't know lol

I sure will tag you in mate but those criticals won't be for atlwast 10 weeks yet as I've got 7 going at the moment, are your nerves kicking in yet? But then again all the testing you've been doing you wouldn't know lol
Haha no nerves I’m a pretty mellow guy and I’ve found and absolutely amazing woman so I’m very excited! 10 weeks is nothing I’ll be there for sure and I should have my next grow and Journal well on the way by then as well!

That's what we like to hear im sure your marriage will be full of fun and joyful times and I can't wait to follow along on the next journey without having to catch up this time lol

A big "Congratulations" on your new title, Dutch! April's Journal of the Month! Well deserved. :party::woohoo::bravo:

A big "Congratulations" on your new title, Dutch! April's Journal of the Month! Well deserved. :party::woohoo::bravo:
Well done on journal of the month mate
Congratulations Dutch! Definitely deserved this one! Great journal my friend!
Congrats on the GJOTM Dutch! Knew you'd get it this month! Updates are on point as well man. Nice job :passitleft:

Thank you everyone! It’s a real honour and truly humbling! I can’t wait to start up the next one!

Congrats for so many things right now Dutch!! JOTM, no surprise, you’ve done such a stellar job here! Congrats for freshly cured buds! Congrats on the wedding coming up soon! I’m sure there’s more, it’s just a great day to be Dutch!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom