Emilya's Outdoor GeoFlora Organic Auto Journal, 2020, Unknown Master's Mix

How did you like the LSD? I grew that out a few years ago and promised I would go back to it... that stuff was killer.
I had spider mights attacked the hell outta LSD but she is coming back now. Before the gorge hit me she was my fav, the smell was pungent and crisp. Hard to define her but she is quite the queen imo. Plus her bright orange hairs make her a pleasant sight of day. THC levels might not range high on her but she packs a punch without a doubt @Emilya

hey @Emilya congrats on your newly purchased home. Hope you are settled in some what!
love how you are planning on building everything to be self suffesient.
that well water is key to your production!! there are verity of pumps that you can install and with some basic pluming you are all set to go. I noticed there was some nice ideas on building something over it. Just make sure it has easy access incase a pump fails :thumb:

looking forward to the list of seeds you are about to attack!!

Wow.... every time i read your journals / posts i say to myself ......"I'm going to learn something today" and sure enough i do every time hehehehe ..... thanks for openly handing out detailed info for all to improve the way we grow and more... Cookies Kush and LSD would be my seed selection to grow....I must add that you've got the most amazing magic bean collection....Here in NZ its extremely hard to access seeds so I can only but envy you princess of pot, minder of many beans and grand master green fingers. Have a great sunday

So your clients do they choose a strain supply there own seeds or do you recommend a particular strain.
My clients really have no idea how well connected they are. :)
I showed off the collection to one of them, and that got me my second client. lol targeted advertising works!

But to answer your question, any of the above could happen and I will be recommending certain varieties to patients with specific needs... such as the high CBD PFAK that works so well for my Aunt's MS or any strong Indica for the aches and pains my Father used to take opioids for. One of my new patients suffers from severe PTSD and I will be researching what should work best for him. If I have something that I think may work on hand, we will try that... but I will always be open to them wanting me to order something special. It has been my experience so far that when I think something is special and have someone try it, they think it is special too... it has been only the "knowitalls" in my group who have ever tried to recommend a particular strain, even my Dad restrains himself, mostly.

Alright, having taken your recommendations very seriously, I have this morning begun the first steps of many interesting journeys to follow. We have no idea how many of these old seeds are going to sprout, but I am going to do my best. Any of these seeds that make it will get their own grow journal, and the Veg Room and the Bloom Room are also going to get their own perpetual journals. Things are about to get into full legal operation here, and I intend these journals to be a showcase of my operations, and show just what is possible when you set your mind to devoting a third of your house to a weed.

So here is what I have going... and I will be placing these seeds into water today. The grow room construction is going to be incentivised by my determination to get this project moving... NOW.

Ignoring any timidity that may have found its way into my body in this stifling summer heat, I have 12 solo cups sitting in front of me, each filled with part of my seed collection. Here are the winners of life, in this current round: (all are Feminised)

1 Cinderella 99
2 707 Truthband
2 NYC Diesel
2 Strawberry Cough
2 Deep Cheese
1 Cheese
1 Gummy Bear
3 Amherst Sour Diesel
1 Trainwreck
3 LSD
1 Bubblegum Kush
3 Tangerine Dream

The rare ones are going to be cloned if they make it, mass produced and hopefully coaxed to give up seeds via one method or another. Out of these 12 varieties, we should be able to get up to our legal limit of 18 plants... if they all sprout. That is the problem with even well taken care of, old seeds.
:tommy:
We are taking on a massive undertaking here... starting, NOW!

Nice seed haul, congrats on the party...
Something I'm mulling around right now is the possibility of using auto's next year if i can find a sativa I like along with shorter Veg and flow times so my interest is really peaking in sticking around and watching this auto grow.. with the remainder of the season at hand.. Photos of Twisty look great..

As someone said recently, I will not just fix the grow, I will also fix the gardener.
Reminds me of one of Cesar Millan's taglines, which goes "I rehabilitate dogs, but I train people" or something like that. Your formula (if I can call it that) similarly shifts the locus of the problem from the plant, which is just doing the best it can under the conditions and with the resources given it, to its caretaker. Not that the odd plant can't have inherent issues, but assuming reliable genetics are at play, it seems the nurture side is where it's at.

Alright, having taken your recommendations very seriously, I have this morning begun the first steps of many interesting journeys to follow. We have no idea how many of these old seeds are going to sprout, but I am going to do my best. Any of these seeds that make it will get their own grow journal, and the Veg Room and the Bloom Room are also going to get their own perpetual journals. Things are about to get into full legal operation here, and I intend these journals to be a showcase of my operations, and show just what is possible when you set your mind to devoting a third of your house to a weed.

So here is what I have going... and I will be placing these seeds into water today. The grow room construction is going to be incentivised by my determination to get this project moving... NOW.

Ignoring any timidity that may have found its way into my body in this stifling summer heat, I have 12 solo cups sitting in front of me, each filled with part of my seed collection. Here are the winners of life, in this current round: (all are Feminised)

1 Cinderella 99
2 707 Truthband
2 NYC Diesel
2 Strawberry Cough
2 Deep Cheese
1 Cheese
1 Gummy Bear
3 Amherst Sour Diesel
1 Trainwreck
3 LSD
1 Bubblegum Kush
3 Tangerine Dream

The rare ones are going to be cloned if they make it, mass produced and hopefully coaxed to give up seeds via one method or another. Out of these 12 varieties, we should be able to get up to our legal limit of 18 plants... if they all sprout. That is the problem with even well taken care of, old seeds.
NYC Diesel, and Trainwreck peak my interest as sativa's on my wish list....

1 Cinderella 99
2 707 Truthband
2 NYC Diesel
2 Strawberry Cough
2 Deep Cheese
1 Cheese
1 Gummy Bear
3 Amherst Sour Diesel
1 Trainwreck
3 LSD
1 Bubblegum Kush
3 Tangerine Dream

Giving yourself a push is the way I like doing it .. as long as the time frame is working up there in your schemes.. Just have to say: Let's Make this S**t Happen!

Day 19, Veg

Twisty is really going at it now and she definitely drained her cup this time. Dramatic growth was seen in this 24 hours, even though she had been taken out of the back yard during the party and taken inside to sit on a windowsill. Today, I gave her a proper watering and set her back out in the sun. I suspect she will need transplanting in the next few days and I am preparing her 5 gallon final container today. Nothing fancy this time, just some supersoil/base soil mix out of my compost bin, wetted down with 4 oz of GeoFlora veg on top to get things going. This soil should be teaming with microbes by the time we transplant.

I am also going to give her a lactobacillus serum foliar tonight as the sun goes down to protect against predators and to really go for some good leaf health (brix value) as we get ready for bloom. She is presently working on her 6th node and the 5th node is now clearly showing 5 fingers.

DSCF8164.JPG
DSCF8162.JPG

Point of interest (and with apologies if this has been noted somewhere else here): It looks like the Geoflora folks are offering free samples of their veg and bloom dry amendments - 4lbs of each, so a pretty big sample. There is a short contact form to fill out, with a promise they'll get in touch to collect a $14 shipping fee.

Point of interest (and with apologies if this has been noted somewhere else here): It looks like the Geoflora folks are offering free samples of their veg and bloom dry amendments - 4lbs of each, so a pretty big sample. There is a short contact form to fill out, with a promise they'll get in touch to collect a $14 shipping fee.

I should have mentioned that, so thank you. I am working on my free sample right now. As you have seen, we are well over half way through veg and I have barely touched the bag, having actually used 2 tsp so far, and planning a big 4 oz sweeting of the yet to be used soil tonight. That may very well be the last veg application of GeoFlora on this plant. The bag of GeoFlora Veg is going to last a long time, ie, it is very economical.

I should have mentioned that, so thank you. I am working on my free sample right now. As you have seen, we are well over half way through veg and I have barely touched the bag, having actually used 2 tsp so far, and planning a big 4 oz sweeting of the yet to be used soil tonight. That may very well be the last veg application of GeoFlora on this plant. The bag of GeoFlora Veg is going to last a long time, ie, it is very economical.
Yea, I like the simplicity and efficiency of dry amendments. Fox Farms two-part dry organic ferts have been my go-to for a few months, and it feels about time to try something new (no problems with the FF, just "keeping it fresh").

Yea, I like the simplicity and efficiency of dry amendments. Fox Farms two-part dry organic ferts have been my go-to for a few months, and it feels about time to try something new (no problems with the FF, just "keeping it fresh").
In this mixed up world of today it is all about who has the best price and who can get it to you, because I think there is a great similarity in products happening now that we have figured out the best way to feed these plants naturally. These microbe loaded granulars are the natural extension and innovation on the hot product of last year... Recharge, which itself was an innovation on URB and Voodoo Juice. Who knew that you could freeze dry microbes? It makes me wonder what the next big innovation will be.

1 Cinderella 99
2 707 Truthband
2 NYC Diesel
2 Strawberry Cough
2 Deep Cheese
1 Cheese
1 Gummy Bear
3 Amherst Sour Diesel
1 Trainwreck
3 LSD
1 Bubblegum Kush
3 Tangerine Dream

that is awesome!! I see some of my fav seeds here.

Back
Top Bottom