Emmie's Perpetual Vegetative Grow Rooms - 2020-2021

Here is a quick shot of the LSD plants... still not topped... probably tomorrow. They have been doing everything but sending #5 up, but today they all needed water and they really should start growing fast now.

DSCF9864.JPG

Highya Emmie,

Mighty pretty seedlings there! You haven't lost your green thumb!! Happy Smokin'

Everything is looking awesome! Congrats on the sponsorship grow and those EPIC seeds. I'm following that journal for sure homie! Excited to watch that Bushman.

Seems like a no brainer to me... but its taken what... about 12 years to come up with this? There is hope yet.
:laugh: :hmmmm::passitleft:
were thinking of a name, but in the midst of discussing the perfect one, they forgot what they were talking about.
:rofl: uhhh...well...uhh...so did you see the that sky today? Talk about blue!

Three of the LSD have had their first mind altering cut, but the other two are being reluctant about sending #5 up to where I can get to it. Those two have been put into the spot with the least light, so they might be induced to stretch a little bit. I am already seeing the first signs of the roots beginning to fill the cups... I see one complaining lower leaf so far. Once they are all topped, we will think about moving to the 1 gallon size, but I am in no hurry. These will probably be moved off into Veg Room #2 so they can have their own light without having to deal with all of these regulars suddenly in the room and keeping everyone awake at night with all their chattering.

DSCF9881.JPG
DSCF9880.JPG

The LSD plants have now all had their second topping and are working to fill the 1 gallon containers with roots. At the moment we are at a 6 day wet/dry cycle, which I expect to have shortened to 4 days on this next pass. I am going to love my big crop of LSD here in a couple of months... just in time for the holidays!

DSCF9971.JPG

Looking at the size difference between the LSD and the rest, it is becoming obvious that the big ones need to move into Veg Room #2, AKA The Mother Room, and get under their own dedicated light. Thanks to the Grow Journal of the Month contest, I now own the perfect light for this room, The Nextlight 420h! It will be hung tomorrow afternoon after I take the correct drill bit upstairs to mount the ceiling hooks. It arrived the other day and I promised I would unpack it online, so here in reverse order are the pictures:

DSCF0021.JPG
DSCF0020.JPG
DSCF0019.JPG
DSCF0018.JPG
DSCF0017.JPG

Looking good, Emmie!

I forgot to include a picture of the LSD plants as of today after mentioning them. Here they are, with one having taken a bit of leaf damage from being too close to the light.

DSCF0009.JPG
Wow those are pretty. The ones on the right look like they are trying to take a left towards the light? Those three go left and the other two go straight up? Man what a gorgeous plant this strain is. Lovely leaves and color. Tight setup too Em, always a plus. Damn you're good.

Wow those are pretty. The ones on the right look like they are trying to take a left towards the light? Those three go left and the other two go straight up? Man what a gorgeous plant this strain is. Lovely leaves and color. Tight setup too Em, always a plus. Damn you're good.
Yes, as you can see, this light, a refurbished T5HO light now retrofitted with LED tube lights, does not exactly have even coverage. Its cheap to run, but rumors have it that it is about to be replaced with a Mars SP-3000 who at present is out of work.

Some of them have gotten a 2nd and 3rd chop, some have not. The wet/dry cycle is still not where I want it to be, and oh yeah... I need to order some 3 gallon hard sided containers... I will be needing them soon! More pictures soon.

Tonight I just uppotted all of the Amnesia and Bushmans into the same 1 gallon containers. I am tired, but now I need to see if I need to trim some buds off of branches in the drying room.

Here is the new NextLight 420H in action!

DSCF0058.JPG

All of our LSD plants have now been topped once or twice and are doing well in reducing their wet/dry cycle so as to get moved into 3 gallon containers. They have been moved into the mother room so that they can enjoy their own light, and so we can run an experiment on the batch of 11 regulars in the other room. Very soon, we will switch Veg Room #1 over to 12/12 lighting temporarily so that we can isolate out the males before uppotting, and then we will switch back to veg lighting after about 10 days. It's a time waster, but it also keeps me from having to uppot a bunch of males... all I want is one each.

Obviously, there are two separate runs of plants here, with the LSD's able to go into bloom 2-3 weeks before the rest, if not more. That is ok though... I have realized that I don't exactly like huge harvests and the more I can spread them out, the better.

So here are the LSD plants. Please note that I took my eye off of the ball and let these plants go a few days past feeding time, and then I watered again. They will definitely get a shot of Geoflora as soon as they dry out again and we will take this opportunity to synchronize the entire room to a feeding and watering schedule. Here are some of the plants that are complaining the most loudly about the horrible service around this place.

DSCF0063.JPG
DSCF0062.JPG
DSCF0061.JPG
DSCF0060.JPG

DSCF0063.JPG

DSCF0062.JPG

DSCF0061.JPG

That's so awesome! That light is amazing and well deserved. Congrats on the win and new addition. Plants are looking amazing. What are that light yellow edges on a couple leaves? Is that from the stress of a new light? Or deficiency?

That's so awesome! That light is amazing and well deserved. Congrats on the win and new addition. Plants are looking amazing. What are that light yellow edges on a couple leaves? Is that from the stress of a new light? Or deficiency?
Deficiency caused by not feeding on time... I will feed on the next watering and that will all go away.

Back
Top Bottom