Emmie's Perpetual Vegetative Grow Rooms - 2020-2021

Length of time above ground - 53 days
Time between Geoflora feeding - 0 days
Time since the last watering - 0 days

The LSD plants are definitely liking the new light... They just got fed and watered today and will soon get over the funk that I put them in by forgetting to feed them. They have not been exactly starving as it is obvious that they have also found the Geoflora that I left underground for them. They all have at least gotten their first topping, some are well into the 2nd and 3rd cuts, with the bottom growth rapidly approaching the top. The wet/dry cycle is about 3 days, and it won't be too many more waterings before we will need to uppot to the 3 gallon stage.

Note the dramatic yellowing from the bottom on a couple of the underfed plants. They were definitely complaining and we will end up losing a few leaves. This was my first warning to be more careful and to get more of my head into the game... we will not miss a feeding again.

DSCF0064.JPG

The LSD plants are definitely liking the new light... They just got fed and watered today and will soon get over the funk that I put them in by forgetting to feed them. They have not been exactly starving as it is obvious that they have also found the Geoflora that I left underground for them. They all have at least gotten their first topping, some are well into the 2nd and 3rd cuts, with the bottom growth rapidly approaching the top. The wet/dry cycle is about 3 days, and it won't be too many more waterings before we will need to uppot to the 3 gallon stage.

Note the dramatic yellowing from the bottom on a couple of the underfed plants. They were definitely complaining and we will end up losing a few leaves. This was my first warning to be more careful and to get more of my head into the game... we will not miss a feeding again.

DSCF0064.JPG
Those leaves would have died eventually anyway, no worries. Lol. Wow, that light looks very bright and very white. What size is the space you're in there, ie, what space are you lighting with that light?

Those leaves would have died eventually anyway, no worries. Lol. Wow, that light looks very bright and very white. What size is the space you're in there, ie, what space are you lighting with that light?
or trimmed... yeah, its not a worry, especially because I know why the yellowing is happening. The room is 6x7 and the light is centered to the back of the room where I have a 3x4 grow table. Later with the 3 gallon containers I will likely want to spread things out a bit, and I can remove the table and work on the floor with a good 5x5 footprint from the light.

or trimmed... yeah, its not a worry, especially because I know why the yellowing is happening. The room is 6x7 and the light is centered to the back of the room where I have a 3x4 grow table. Later with the 3 gallon containers I will likely want to spread things out a bit, and I can remove the table and work on the floor with a good 5x5 footprint from the light.
Think it has a wide enough field to support a 5x5 in Flower too?

DSCF0064.JPG
Nice looking plants @Emilya as always!!
Question if you don’t mind, my Blueberry auto is on day 70. I am seeing similar yellowing like yours on some lower leaves that I’m sure I’m going to lose also. I missed a feeding approx 10 days ago. I fed her and her sisters right away and they are back inside schedule but not opposite to what the schedule was originally. Total flower time is supposed to be 12 weeks according to manufacture but I would say probably closer to 14 weeks would be more accurate. So they have approximately four weeks to go. Should I be concerned?

2B1BB63B-88AF-48C3-8D84-B1AB82A405BC.jpeg

Nice looking plants @Emilya as always!!
Question if you don’t mind, my Blueberry auto is on day 70. I am seeing similar yellowing like yours on some lower leaves that I’m sure I’m going to lose also. I missed a feeding approx 10 days ago. I fed her and her sisters right away and they are back inside schedule but not opposite to what the schedule was originally. Total flower time is supposed to be 12 weeks according to manufacture but I would say probably closer to 14 weeks would be more accurate. So they have approximately four weeks to go. Should I be concerned?

2B1BB63B-88AF-48C3-8D84-B1AB82A405BC.jpeg
It sounds like yours first got behind with that missed feeding and that it is still trying to catch up. It looks like some of the green is trying to come back into the leaves, and that is what I hope for too over the next several days. Mine will be ok because I am still in veg. Yours will be ok because the problem is not getting worse and still heading up the trunk, and despite it all, the buds got what they needed, if not from you then from stealing from these lower leaves. You also don't have much more time to go and I think they would be ok even if you were still planning on reducing nutes at the and many people do when they try to starve their plants at the end to reduce the stored up nutes ... you just got a little jump on it and in my opinion you have not hurt a thing. Continue feeding right up to at least the last week and these buds will make you proud.

It sounds like yours first got behind with that missed feeding and that it is still trying to catch up. It looks like some of the green is trying to come back into the leaves, and that is what I hope for too over the next several days. Mine will be ok because I am still in veg. Yours will be ok because the problem is not getting worse and still heading up the trunk, and despite it all, the buds got what they needed, if not from you then from stealing from these lower leaves. You also don't have much more time to go and I think they would be ok even if you were still planning on reducing nutes at the and many people do when they try to starve their plants at the end to reduce the stored up nutes ... you just got a little jump on it and in my opinion you have not hurt a thing. Continue feeding right up to at least the last week and these buds will make you proud.
Excellent thank you. I was hoping for that. One of my others is going through a different change. She missed the same feeding.

90FCAFC3-26D6-4675-A396-B62C269C86AC.jpeg

Highya Emmie,

Very nice looking LSD ladies! Very green looking with vibrant serrated leaves! Looking good! Hsppy Smokin'

Length of Grow - 42 days
Geoflora time between feedings - 4 days
Time since last watering - 4 days

Today was watering day for our older LSD plants. I have added some of my 2 year old dandelion ferment extract to the water at a very minimal dosage of 1 teaspoon per gallon. SNS 209 has been given again and will every watering till at least mid bloom. On this grow I will save the Terpinator until mid bloom.

All of these plants are responding very well to the topping method I am using and will easily produce bushy plants with 8 to 10 main kolas. On the last grow I went crazy with this process and produced plants with nearly 30 nodes, only to realize that most of this ended up as LARF and probably reduced the yield I could have gotten with fewer nodes. This run, we are going to use a more reasoned approach and will make sure that the canopy remains able to be penetrated by the good lights.

Speaking of lights, I changed the orientation of the light to better cover the area we have set up and I reduced the output of this powerful NextLight 420h so that the leaves can relax a little... they seem a little tense at the moment. Let's see what a day does under a bit less intense light.

DSCF0067.JPG

In the pictures tonight I am highlighting the plants what were showing some problems because of the late feeding. A couple of the leaves may drop, but the rest are trying very hard to come back. @GeoFlora Nutrients are amazing.

DSCF0069.JPG
DSCF0068.JPG

Note the pile of trimmings in the left corner of the grow table... that was what was removed just today from the top... no leaves have been touched at the bottom.

Length of Grow - 44 days
Geoflora time between feedings - 6 days
Time since last watering - 2 days

DSCF0077.JPG

Our LSD plants are growing well since the last watering and seem to be responding to the dandelion extract in a good way. A few of the lower fans on just a few of the plants have been sacrificed to keep things moving, and while some of the leaves are trying to make a comeback, it is noted that the problem is not moving up the trunk. Moral of this story... don't forget feeding day.

DSCF0080.JPG
DSCF0079.JPG
DSCF0078.JPG

Here we are about 4 days later. The plants are 63 days above ground as of today. The plants have all gotten a good first trim down underneath, to clear out sucker growth and the limbs that will never make it to the top. This also makes it a whole lot easier to water. Here are some before and after shots:
BEFORE:
DSCF0088.JPG
DSCF0087.JPG

AFTER

DSCF0091.JPG
DSCF0090.JPG
DSCF0089.JPG

Maybe one more round of water here before we uppot... sort of delaying a bit for the other plants in the sponsored grow to catch up a bit. Today was watering day after a bit of a drought after letting them go for 6 days this time, and I want to see how fast they can drain this water now that the roots have been given a shot of oxygen. The next feeding is scheduled for 4 days from now, and that timing seems about right. These girls will be transplanted on that day.

Here are the girls... all fat and happy and sending clear signals that they are ready to bloom anytime we are.

DSCF0094.JPG

Here we are about 4 days later. The plants are 63 days above ground as of today. The plants have all gotten a good first trim down underneath, to clear out sucker growth and the limbs that will never make it to the top. This also makes is a whole lot easier to water. Here are some before and after shots:
BEFORE:
DSCF0088.JPG
DSCF0087.JPG

AFTER

DSCF0091.JPG
DSCF0090.JPG
DSCF0089.JPG

Maybe one more round of water here before we uppot... sort of delaying a bit for the other plants in the sponsored grow to catch up a bit. Today was watering day after a bit of a drought after letting them go for 6 days this time, and I want to see how fast they can drain this water now that the roots have been given a shot of oxygen. The next feeding is scheduled for 4 days from now, and that timing seems about right. These girls will be transplanted on that day.

Here are the girls... all fat and happy and sending clear signals that they are ready to bloom anytime we are.

DSCF0094.JPG
Nice legs, too! Sweet stems.

Length of Grow - 67 days
Geoflora time between feedings - 14 days

It was definitely time to feed these girls and uppot them. I was beginning to have to water every day while I waited for things to somewhat sync up with the other plants in the rotation.

So yesterday I uppotted the 5 LSD using one of the unused 1 gallon containers as a template. The 3 gallon pot of soil was built in around the smaller pot until a perfect hole was created top to bottom, with the top edges of the containers just lining up. Then, to solidify the soil a bit, 1/3 gallon was slowly added while patiently waiting for the water to fall down to the bottom.
DSCF0095.JPG

Then the plant was removed from the container by gently squeezing around the edges and pushing up from the bottom, and then by holding the soil and the plant in my palm it was inverted and carefully slipped into the waiting hole after lining the hole with @DYNOMYCO.

DSCF0101.JPG

Then, 1/3 cup of @GeoFlora Nutrients VEG was added right at the base of the plant and with careful watering of just that central rootball region, a good amount of the Geoflora nuggets were seen making their way deep down into the small gap that existed between the new soil and the old rootball, before the old rootball became saturated and started to expand outward to merge with the new soil region. This seems to be a good thing, and I am going to assume that the plants have now been well fed.

Here are the girls just before the uppotting yesterday, not exactly looking happy.
DSCF0096.JPG

Here is a picture of the girls a while after the uppotting. They seem to be happy and responding well. I expect to see a growth spurt.
DSCF0104.JPG

Length of Grow - 67 days

It was definitely time to feed these girls and uppot them. I was beginning to have to water every day while I waited for things to somewhat sync up with the other plants in the rotation.

So yesterday I uppotted the 5 LSD using one of the unused 1 gallon containers as a template. The 3 gallon pot of soil was built in around the smaller pot until a perfect hole was created top to bottom, with the top edges of the containers just lining up. Then, to solidify the soil a bit, 1/3 gallon was slowly added while patiently waiting for the water to fall down to the bottom.
DSCF0095.JPG

Then the plant was removed from the container by gently squeezing around the edges and pushing up from the bottom, and then by holding the soil and the plant in my palm it was inverted and carefully slipped into the waiting hole after lining the hole with @DYNOMYCO.

DSCF0101.JPG

Then, 1/3 cup of @GeoFlora Nutrients VEG was added right at the base of the plant and with careful watering of just that central rootball region, a good amount of the Geoflora nuggets were seen making their way deep down into the small gap that existed between the new soil and the old rootball, before the old rootball became saturated and started to expand outward to merge with the new soil region. This seems to be a good thing, and I am going to assume that the plants have now been well fed.

Here are the girls just before the uppotting yesterday, not exactly looking happy.
DSCF0096.JPG

Here is a picture of the girls a while after the uppotting. They seem to be happy and responding well. I expect to see a growth spurt.
DSCF0104.JPG
Nice demo. I am in love with the response the plants have when they realize they hit their new digs and their roots have all that space to play in. After like two days, or sometimes even one (like these) it's as if they know it's party time.

Length of Grow - 67 days

DSCF0095.JPG

DSCF0101.JPG

DSCF0096.JPG

DSCF0104.JPG
Hi. Nice looking bunch you have there! I tried growing LSD a couple of grows ago and they all had a very irregular shape to them, yours on the other hand look nice and behaved. They were beautiful in flower though, can't wait to see how yours turn out.

Great job Emmie! Myco's will help them get established! Do you use a microbe solution to aid in transplanting? Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom