Emmie's Perpetual Vegetative Grow Rooms - 2020-2021

Checked on them this morning and watered... it does look like #5 is going to make it! Pictures this evening, but this is a huge development as that means about 2 lbs of some very excellent product at the end of this process! This is going to make for a very jolly holiday season!
What do you do with it all?

I need more pothead friends so I can do another grow haha

What do you do with it all?

I need more pothead friends so I can do another grow haha
I am the legal authorized caregiver for 2 other patients besides myself. That's just officially... I then have 3 family members who also need this medicine. Trust me, by springtime we will be running low and ready to re-start the grow rooms. We all are medically prescribed 4oz a month for our various conditions so it is legal to have this much on hand for our needs, and we do try hard but it is everything we can do to use that much... but we do give it a good effort.

I think they are all going to make it. All the sprigs have gotten a half teaspoon of Geoflora VEG and are now big enough to start getting proper waterings, except for #5... I will still coddle her for a few more days.

Here they all are... the short one in the middle is #5

DSCF9713.JPG
DSCF9712.JPG
DSCF9711.JPG
DSCF9710.JPG
DSCF9709.JPG
DSCF9707.JPG

Jumping in a bit late but still early...does that make sense?! :hmmmm: :passitleft:

Looking forward to watching your space start to get dialed in. I always appreciate your attention to detail and helping us understand your logic. I have about 23 pages to catch up on. I'll have to do it later but wanted to at least say hi and sending ya blessings as always!

Jumping in a bit late but still early...does that make sense?! :hmmmm: :passitleft:

Looking forward to watching your space start to get dialed in. I always appreciate your attention to detail and helping us understand your logic. I have about 23 pages to catch up on. I'll have to do it later but wanted to at least say hi and sending ya blessings as always!
Welcome to the party! Thank you for catching up... I went back to read some of the beginning too when I read what you wrote and I found it to be pretty funny stuff! I really can be my own worse enemy sometimes. Before I knew it I was already about 7 pages in and laughing about so many proclamations that I made that never came true and how many plans didn't make it past my writing about them in here.

The new seeds have just processed through the NY port of entry and I should get shipping info via US Mail any moment. This will add some incredible new variety into my garden because these are regular seeds, so their offspring will be around for a while. Let me introduce you to what is on its way:

Bushman's -- Bushmans is a pure Sativa from southafrican Highlands - from Ciskei!

bushmans-ape-origin-hanfsamen-sativa-indoor-outdoor.jpg

Amnesia F2... so who knows what will pop out of that one! From the writeup: combines the wonderful indicagenetics of the Afghan with the soaring sativa Nevilles Haze!

amnesia-f2-pure-regular-seeds-hypro-marijuanaseeds.jpg

Meanwhile, the indicas of the run, all 5 of them, are doing well. This last run of the year is going to become very interesting!

DSCF9744.JPG
DSCF9743.JPG
DSCF9742.JPG

Here is another shot from Veg Room #1 this evening. The three big ones needed water... the two little ones didn't. I gave a very light watering to the three that needed it, to give the others time to catch up before I do a full watering. I am using left over water right now from the bloom room, so it has SNS 209, Silica and Terpinator mixed into it.

By the way, I forgot to mention the soil being used. It is nothing special at all... simply a mix of the last 3 or 4 rootballs to make it down into my soil holding bin to be broken apart. There are fine old roots and everything else in there and I failed to use any Dynomyco or anything else in the cups. We do hope they will all survive.

DSCF9745.JPG

Here are the girls this evening... they are definitely getting bigger! Everyone needed water except our runt in the middle, the formerly confused j-rooted girl. Hopefully tomorrow she will need water too.

The new seeds reached another stage today and I think it means they are in the delivery process and completely clear of customs. It should be just a few more days and I can plant 7 of each of those hoping to complete the build of 12 female plants and one male of each variety to breed back to one of the lucky girls... probably also against the LSD just to see what happens.

It is going to get very busy here in Veg Room #1 very soon.

DSCF9768.JPG

Still waiting on my package to make it to the next post office... I would bet that tomorrow it lands in one of distribution centers here in the Midwest and hopefully I can get those seeds in water before the weekend next.

Today's picture: 5x LSD and my Dad is almost giddy about it.
DSCF9772.JPG

Here is a bit more about the strain:
thumb_lsd_14_509893.jpg
lsd_circle_new_12_044151.jpg

LSD™ Cannabis Seeds Strain Specifications​

Type: Feminised
Photoperiod: Normal
Characterisics: .
Genetics: Original Skunk #1 x Afghan Indica
Effect: Social, Body High, Euphoric, Uplifted
Outdoor Yield (g): up to 600-750
Indoor Yield (g):up to 700 gr/m²
Flowering Time (days): 60 - 65

Height (cm): 90/100cm
Height Indoor (cm): 90/100cm
Height Outdoor (cm): 90/100cm
Height: Medium
Indica %: 70%
Sativa %: 30%
Indica/Sativa: Mostly Indica
Taste: Earthy Chestnut, Earthy Lemon, Citrus, Sweet & Sour
Aroma: Musky, Earthy Flower, Herbal, Skunky, Pungent

Rare African Seeds Arrived at Rural Missouri Post Office

August 17, 2021 at 1:xx pm

xxxxxxxx, MO 64xxx

My town is so small that the postmaster is not on duty all day long. The seeds were not able to make it out here today, but they are right next door, in the bigger town to the east of me. They will arrive in my mailbox tomorrow!

The new seeds got here, somehow, totally without stealth. They were simply loose as you see them in an international padded envelope. Reverse psychology I guess... non stealthy means of course that these are not the jedi you are looking for. Obi-wan Kenobi would have been proud.

By whatever magick that was involved, they got here. 7 of each will be dunked this afternoon. This, is going to be epic. I will be starting up a sponsored grow journal for these, and thank you to @CannaPot for the chance to grow out these amazing strains!

20210818_140108.jpg

Look at that bloom time on the Bushmans! A landrace with a 7 week finish! Woohoo!!

Out of 14 seeds in the water, one in each cup is a floater for now... we will check again in the morning. The other ones just keep growing and I am seeing signs that they want to be fed again. I only gave about a teaspoon at first... this next watering they will get a full dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients. I will build the new cups for the new seeds a bit smarter to try to give them a bit of an edge. @DYNOMYCO will be used as well as a pre-load of Geoflora and I am going to activate the soil too. Let's see if all that together will allow a bit of catching up to happen.

Side note: I used to have a collection of cup sized drip tray/cup cheapie plastic things that constantly spring leaks and need to be replaced, that I used as drip trays for these solo cups. I am going to throw those nasty things away... I have found a better way! You have been seeing me use the drip trays from our 3 gallon containers that were still in place on the grow table. The little ridges on there allow you to neatly sit 4 cups on the outside edge and one in the middle. Not only is this a good sturdy drip tray but it greatly simplifies the daily rotation of the plants under the light, 5 at a time! Seems like a no brainer to me... but its taken what... about 12 years to come up with this? There is hope yet.

So here we go! I expect to see a bunch of tails tomorrow, certainly by Saturday.

DSCF9801.JPG

Back
Top Bottom