Farside05's Multiple Strain Auto Grow in Coco: Trainwreck, Blueberry, Cream Caramel, Purple Kush

Chopped Trainwreck the other day. Not a huge yielder but should be good smoke. The previous time I grew it, the smell was more iced tea and lemonade that developed more as it cured. Cutting this girl down smelled more like my Sour Diesel, lemony fuel. Hoping the rest of these can come down in a week or two so I can move on to the next grow. I have my seeds (Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies).

Congrats on your harvest Farside, looks like some killer bud. Are the Girl Scout Cookies and gorilla glue autos or photos? Looking forward to following along, Gorilla Glue is on my list also.✌️

They'll be autos from Fastbuds.

Cool, I love their Blue Dream’matic so I bet their GG and GSC autos will be pretty awesome also.✌️

The Blue Dream'matic had a lot to do with my decision making. Great strain, makes good butter too. I was kinda down on Fastbuds since I had tried one bean of theirs in the past and it didn't sprout. At $11 a seed, I was a little pissed. The comparitive grow changed my mind. Made some butter/cookies from the Brooklyn Sunrise a couple days ago. The flavor of it is very strong and doesn't make for tasty edibiles like the Blue does. I'm thinking the GSC should be tailor made for butter.

Nearing the end. Plants are fading out despite them still getting plenty of N through the Foliage Pro. The buds on Fruit Punch are probably the most dense of anything I've grown to date. She's not a big plant but given her size, the weights should be decent given the rocks she's got on her branches. I put the next round of seeds in Jiffy plugs, Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies.

Purple Kush

Fruit Punch

Cream Caramel's weird top cola

Group

Next rounds seeds

That purple kush is one nice ass plant. Both of those should be some really nice smoke for you.

Thanks Sam. She brought me a Plant of the Month title which had been a long time goal. That's all I could ask for. Looking forward to the Trainwreck. Fruit Punch is intriguing too. The Purple definitely has a smell and taste all it's own. To me most strains taste pretty similar, but not that one.

Looking good Farside, them rock buds will weigh a lot more than they look. I harvested one and didn’t think it had 2oz on it but it wound up yielding 120g lol,✌️

I'd take that. I'm guessing more like 2.5 though.

Jarred the Trainwreck yesterday. 74 grams dried. Not real impressive weight, but none of my Sweet Seeds autos have ever been. Might sample a little tonight. I wasn't impressed with it last run, but after a quarter oz sat undisturbed on a shelf for 2 years it turned out to be phenomenal. This one has retained it's lemony fuel smell through the drying process. Different pheno than the last time I grew it, which had no fuel smell. The other three plants will get the chop Thursday or Friday to make way for the next run. I came home today to both Girl Scout Cookies and one of the Gorilla Glues were poking their heads out of the Jiffy Plugs. I'll need to get pots filled, the old carbon filter switched out for the new one, and the pH pens recalibrated. All those between run tasks. I'll start a new journal for the next run and think I will keep it as an ongoing journal rather than starting a separate one for each run.

Chopped the other 3 girls this AM and got the tent ready for the next grow. Dissapointong grow overall. Not much weight. I'm blaming cold temps at the start before I quit venting to outside and started using the exhaust fan and filter as a scrubber. I'll be starting a new thread for the next grow and plan on keeping it as a running journal rather than a new journal every grow. That way I can stop posting bits and pieces of my favorite aticles, etc, in multiple threads

IMG_20190110_064438.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

My previous experience with Trainwreck (copy and pasted from another thread).

Watch out for that Sweet Trainwreck Auto. That stuff will make you see visions. My son was playing YouTube videos of a redneck squirrel trap that involved a shotgun. After the trap sprung, and the squirrel was shot, I could have sworn that I could see the squirrel's soul rising up towards the top of the screen. I watched it over and over in disbelief of the camera catching proof of the afterlife. When sober it's pretty clear it's a rope and wire mesh that was part of the traps activation mechanism. Hence, the strain has been renamed "Squirrel Soul" in our house. I've also seen the line in my no line bifocals and had an experience where my glasses turned into binoculars (everything was super close up). Some trippy stuff.
Haha that sounds tremendous mate. I may have to give it a whirl. Does it come in photo fem form? I've seen lots of people growing it but not one I've ever paid attention to. Wish I had now.
I've just made amnesia haze bubble hash and it's fucked up on so many levels.
Behaves as it should at low to mid doses but I smashed a 1 grammer and hit the deck within 10 minutes. Felt like id had a massive blast of salvia divinorum for over an hour. Most mental dunt I've ever had from a smoke. It even put my dealer on a whitey when I snipered him last saturday with my "council pollen" haha it was a glorious moment. Prick gave me morphine in a shot glass a while back so revenge was sweet :)

Haha that sounds tremendous mate. I may have to give it a whirl. Does it come in photo fem form? I've seen lots of people growing it but not one I've ever paid attention to. Wish I had now.
I've just made amnesia haze bubble hash and it's fucked up on so many levels.
Behaves as it should at low to mid doses but I smashed a 1 grammer and hit the deck within 10 minutes. Felt like id had a massive blast of salvia divinorum for over an hour. Most mental dunt I've ever had from a smoke. It even put my dealer on a whitey when I snipered him last saturday with my "council pollen" haha it was a glorious moment. Prick gave me morphine in a shot glass a while back so revenge was sweet :)

I believe Sweet Seeds only makes an auto version of Trainwreck.

Back
Top Bottom