Final Decision : Volksgarden 600w vs. CAP E&G 1kw : Start to Finish in ~1 week

here we go butch. . .

Day 39 FLOWER:

3-2-01.JPG

yeah, the seeds are made but not separated from the bud yet. that will take a bunch of smoking. ;)

eh, i guess you could argue your point, but i think you're getting caught up in semantics. . . the point is that all offspring will be female with no more chance of hermaphroditism than the mom was (if sexually true breeding)

the difference is when you use stress, the plants that do it easiest are genetically pre-disposed to do it easy. you are necessarily breeding that easy hermie trait into the offspring. . . however if you painstakingly find a female, that is a true female, one who WILL NOT hermie naturally or even under stress, and you STS such a female, it will still turn male, and its offspring will carry the same traits. . . nearly impossible to hermie, all female.

there is a lot of mystery and inaccurate info on breeding out there, which is understandable being that there is no official standard, and it can be quite complex in nature when you really get down to the nitty gritty.

However, considering common breeding language in the community, my male would not generally be called a hermie, because it has no tendencies to do so naturally or under mild stress. it would be called a "true breeding female" therefore its progeny will also be true breeding in this trait.

Cool - Exactly the kind of answer I was looking for. I love to experiment. This kinda sounds like fun. Does the stuff turn the whole plant? or can it be localized to one branch? Guess I should do some research.

And nice pics of the fuzzies.:bravo:

Cool - Exactly the kind of answer I was looking for. I love to experiment. This kinda sounds like fun. Does the stuff turn the whole plant? or can it be localized to one branch? Guess I should do some research.

And nice pics of the fuzzies.:bravo:

this I can't answer for sure. I haven't tried to do just a branch. My gut says it's a whole plant thing. . . but i'm not sure if the ethylene inhibition is general or local.

MAN Wheel that HS frosted all over the place!!

it is usually pretty frosty, but your right, i think the bud factor x really put it over the top. . . when I break this up to smoke, i feel like it leaves sand on my fingers, but its just trics falling off. lol.

intensely citrusy, and a hint of skunk up close, but the skunk permeates 100 meters away from the source with the right wind. lol. triple bagged, in the fridge, carbon filter on, doesn't matter. someone always claims to smell a skunk around if you have some of this in your house. lol.

NICE..you breakin it over a glass dish or table? cause We all know how much Wheel loves his blunts, and that keif would be icing on a cake..mmmm...cake sounds bomb right now...I know you got a 4 layer 25 pound cake in your pad right now...:rofl:..cause we all remember this:

1-29-6.JPG

:rofl:..cause we all remember this:

1-29-6.JPG

I don't - got this brain, uhh... thing. But now you went and done it, lol. Imma have to open that can of refried beans and, err... Hmm. Well, I'll think of something. Nothing else, I've got some potatoes I could dice & fry and then wander into Taco Bell muttering about how I forgot to get my fire sauce when I went through the drive through, where there's a will there's a way.

Oh - sorry, WheeloFortune. Blame The Butcher, I am:grinjoint:. He shouldn't have posted that ginormous... whatever it's called. Think I'd like to call it about 33% of lunch....

Anyway, yeah - I'd be interested in seeing if a localized application of STS would give a localized result.

I'd eat that, err... girl.

here we go,

DAY 43 FLOWER

here are some of the male. . . pretty much, i could cull him before this point cause he's done what he could do, but i like watching his process to the finish just to get more experience.

3-06-02.JPG

3-06-03.JPG

3-06-04.JPG

a few of the wheel, which is looking really ready to be taken already even though its only day 43 out of a usual 56.

3-06-07.JPG

3-06-08.JPG

here are some comparison shots of the same bud

3-06-09.JPG

3-06-10.JPG

3-06-11.JPG

Back
Top Bottom