Finally Doing A Journal

very intresting stuff mate, i hope you don't mind if i ride along :thumb:

best wishes and good luck with your garden

:Namaste:

Well thank you so much guys! Its doc buds kit...im tellin ya! Im doing a lil preliminary training. What that means is im just moving branches and leaves around and looking for ideal places to put everything. It also strengthens the branches by putting microscopic cracks in the stem which heal in a day (if that). Once everything has a bit more thickness and length ill start the real training. I dont do the main stem training...I like just training branches with nodes. They seem to heal alot faster that way and later on ill start supercropping. Ive found that in hi brix, the supercropped branches heal in less than a day. Ill spray em with a mixture of de-stress and theyll be good as new shortly afterwards. :)

20150413_180608.jpg
20150413_180557.jpg
20150413_180550.jpg

My theory on defoliation is to keep as many leaves around until the become a risk to the plant. What I mean is that at some point the foliage become like a heat and humidity trap, causing mildew and mold issues. The best solution to that is to have your enviornment dialed in.

Look up doc bud on this site and ask him about the kit. Itll get to your casa in about 3 days. You have to buy promix hp and earthworm castings...he'll supply the rest, including full instructions on how to use it all :) And uf you have concerns or questions, you can ask myself or one of the many kit users on 420 :)

That bubba kush isnt doing as well as the others so itll be the last of it. It wont get cloned...shes way too slow. The other will have 2 clones pulled off of each and after they go into flower ill ne able to tell which clones I wanna keep :)

Hi scrubby,

So glad you've decided to journal your grow. I'm really loving your greenhouse. Can you tell me what the barrier material is? Does it breathe so you don't have to transfer air?

You've got some great genius rockin my friend. I've got some GH envy going on right now lol.

I've heard all bubba kush is super slow in veg fwiw. I've never grown it personally, but I've got a pack of cali con BBK in just itching to crack.

Got my snacks and ready for the show brother! :cheer:

Hi scrubby,

So glad you've decided to journal your grow. I'm really loving your greenhouse. Can you tell me what the barrier material is? Does it breathe so you don't have to transfer air?

You've got some great genius rockin my friend. I've got some GH envy going on right now lol.

I've heard all bubba kush is super slow in veg fwiw. I've never grown it personally, but I've got a pack of cali con BBK in just itching to crack.

Got my snacks and ready for the show brother! :cheer:

Its definitely a pleasure having you here Dr!! :)
All that material is is 4 mil plastic from the local SLowes bro! The main braces are 3/4" i.d. pvc conduit that are uv resistant. Theyre supported on the ends by 2' of re-bar which were sunk in the dirt 18". The wall frames are just old scrap 2x4 stock that was laying around and its made structurally sound by a roll of bailing wire that was twisted for rigidity. All in all...about $200 for the whole thing and alot of shoveling to get shit where I wanted lol :)

20150414_180902.jpg
20150414_180856.jpg
20150414_180847.jpg
20150414_180836.jpg
20150414_180830.jpg
20150414_180823.jpg
20150414_180814.jpg
20150414_180809.jpg

Just a lil morning viewing pleasure! They all got fed energy yesterday at full strength, the sc and bk got full strength brix and the rd and nl x bb got it at 50%. Have a good day everyone!!! :)

happy plants happy life :thumb:

Mornin scrubby, those ladies are the picture of health! What is that in the Homer bucket full of perlite? Almost looks like a little thyme plant on my phones screen :) :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom