Finally Doing A Journal

Just wait until theyre transplanted into their final homes and flipped...theyll all take on a fake plastic look. Its quite beautiful to see actually. When the brix is through the roof...WATCH OUT!! Lmao :)

Dont be shy bro! Lets see em! :)

Just startin out 2 weeks old

IMG_1585_labeled.jpg

Well, ive decided to take 2 clones off the strawberry cough for now. When I get the new tent, ill put the bubba kush and the sc in it to flower. The 3 rare darkness and the 2 clones will stay in veg for a while. Im soaking 5 ak47s as we speak. Ive grown em before but due to circumstances beyod my control they died, so ill be trying em again. Call it nostalgia or w/e but ive really wanted to grow ak for a long time. Its all in Doc Buds kit so we should see something pretty special :)

Great lookin' girls, scrubby!
I be watchin' & learnin'.

Smokey and Major!!! Great to have you both here to see my humble lil grow! :)

Oh btw, this is all in 3rd round kit soil folks. Everything at some point will end up in either 7s, 10s or 15s...I havent decided yet. I still have a half bale of promix, 30 lbs of wiggle worm on the way and some 3rd round amendment. Itll be special under the platinums :) Oh, and I still have a mars 900 and 2 dorm grow ufo 90s :)....stand by to stand the fuck by :) lmao

Scrubby!! You have a journal~!

Beautiful examples of perfect HB younguns. :love:

This one is about as close to fake as you can get. :laughtwo: Gorgeous!

20150417_154122.jpg

Can I come along? So much to learn.

Back
Top Bottom