Finally Doing A Journal

Thanks so much everyone! But those of us who grow in the kit know its not the grower...its the soil :) lol

S.H.I.T. So Happy Its Thursday lmao

imagepng_0.png

Heres one my woman took. Its the bubba.
Happy friday everyone! Alls well over here btw and today everything get Brix. Ill do some before and after pics of the brix spraying so you get to see the change it has on the plants...its amazing!!! I have 2 of the 5 ak47s above ground so far. Not too worried about the other 3 if they dont come up because I have such a huge selection of beans. I got a new tent set up last night so ill be doing a dry run to get it dialed in then some girls are going into flower. Ill do a better update this weekend sometime :)

WOW! Just......wow!

My Pitbull looks good - nice and healthy. But your plant looks like it wants to climb out of that pot and punch something. Very studly (in a feminine sorta way)!

WOW! Just......wow!

My Pitbull looks good - nice and healthy. But your plant looks like it wants to climb out of that pot and punch something. Very studly (in a feminine sorta way)!

Lol funny :laughtwo:

Actually only one will be going in the greenhouse Chef! The rest are staying under LED for flower. Im growing one auto and thats what'll be going in the greenhouse :)

Gotcha. Which auto are you putting out there?

Are you saving something special for the green house or just trying to dial it in before planting more out there?

Its a northern lights x big bud auto by world of seeds. Ive grown their gear a couple times and I like what they do. Im putting the auto out there because I use glr in my veg tent and 11/13 in the flower tent. Neither of which provides enough light for that auto. :)

Back
Top Bottom