First closet grow

thanks race thats what i figured was happening just wanted a second opinion 14 day pic update coming soon ( i miss counted 20 days is next tue.... theres no way in hell i can hold off that long.....)

well your all probably getting tired of all the random pics... oh well
heres some more of Dali! 14 days flowering......

14_days.JPG

getin fuzzy in there!

gettin_fuzzy.JPG

Dali Main cola

main_cola_14_days.JPG

Dali second cola

secondary_cola.JPG

Clone #1, skirting, and her cola

1_clone_14_days.JPG

clone_1_after_skirting.JPG

clone_1_14days.JPG

and Clone #2 cola

clone_2.JPG

and las but not least dali main cola..... any ideas on what could be making some of her top leaves curl like that??

main_cola_14days.JPG

temps are at 78 high and 70 low soil ph is 6.5 humidity is low at about 25% (unable to raise more) spraying with a LIGHT folier feed of Co2 water and 1/8 recommend kelp
any ideas on the cause would be greatly helpful
thank you all from 420 for you help so far glad i stumbled upon this site.

Man...they're beautiful. And OMG...you're growing in a cardboard box !
LOL !!:passitleft: It's classic ! I love it ! Hats off to you mano !
Respect :)

peace:bongrip:

yah the box was one of those emergency ideas i started her and planed to finish her in this old space but had to improvise sue to her getting to big.. box was 22"x22"x24" pics look like hell due to fack that i ravaged the box for all parts (lights fans foil etc)
my next grow i have been thinking about d
oing a 12/12 scrog grow in the box with cfls. the pot will be 21"x12" and 4" tall, still thinking about it... and thats if things dont change and i get a new house

heres pics of the old box

any ideas on what could be making some of her top leaves curl like that??
temps are at 78 high and 70 low soil ph is 6.5 humidity is low at about 25% (unable to raise more) spraying with a LIGHT folier feed of Co2 water and 1/8 recommend kelp

any thoughts Any one?????

Shag man, the ladies are looking really good... Don't know why they are curling, may want to check mooses post in the pest and diease section and see if it helps you figure it out... Props on your babies....:peace:

What kind of ventilation do you have in there, brother? Keep that baby locked! Looks good.

thank you all for the complements ive looked at moose's def ans dis-ease link and couldnt find a match,
What kind of ventilation do you have in there, brother?
my vent two fans large one intake and smaller outtake the closet vents (door open)in to a large 11x11 vaulted 14ft celling bedroom, my music room.
the closet sits at 70-73*inside to box 78-80* and the large room siting at 68* (thats what i keep my house at)
Boss: the water i was using was the tap water after i boiled and let sit for 24hrs i finaly got a good ph tester and it was at 8.0+ i am now changing and using some R/O and ozo water at 7.0 ph soft water? i dont think its soft its good water.....but dali deserves the good stuff.
tomarrow is feeding shes almost to the point that she drinks every day, bout a day and a half atm should my soil ph be lower than 6.5? i thought that was a good lvl...

HH:
good eye on the records or are you referring to my old Maranz amp, i am a music fanatic have thousand + records everything from Bach to Zappa:adore: i played the piano for 4 yrs before playing percussion ive played drums for 16 yrs now and have a very nice collection of percussion instruments from all over the world, i dabble a little with the guitar but i really suck at it ive composed music on paper and work with my computer with various programs to write and produce beats, ive played around with tables (all of my friends are Djs for some reason lol)but i havent ponied up money for my own, though i have more than enough records, im a drummer theres something primal and whole about making a piece of wood with a skin stretched over it make a warm earthy tone....... i would love to find a marijuana stock large enough to make in to a drum the wound it would produce would be completely unique......
ok im high and rambling....:bong:

boss any easy ways to lower my PH of my water organically,the R/o water (6.0come to find) and my nutes are at a ph of 8.0 got to be better than dali HAS been getting but id like it to be at 7 or lower...

NVM got it Citric acid to lower and lime to raise so my girl gets a little OJ from now on 1 1/2 tsp to be exact, waters down to 6.8 with the oj added so it will work. Is there any other way of doing this WITH OUT having to constantly add something that is sugary and will have the chance of attracting pests? i read somewere cider vinegar any one tryed this or is this for hydro only.

thank you boss i think i tracked down the culpret of the leaf rolling to. i think my exaust fan is on its way oout and has been turning off and on, came in at lights on and it was off, pulled my plant to go feed and wen i got back the fan was on again... looks like i need to buy another fan for out take gona get a 12 V puter fan and hook it up to a old phone charger that whould do the trick... !!!!!!!SOOOOO when the leaves start to roll at the top of the plant it is heat exhaustion !!!! i didnt find that in mooses chart but i could have overpassed it to..
thanks again boss

Back
Top Bottom