For seedlings the least amount of nutes is the best amount of nutes. They are trying to get their footing at the beginning not grow big and strong... A good soil is key it is the first building block of any soil grow.

Update: (Day 16 Of Grow)

Checked on her this morning, the new growth is definitly still growing and seems uneffected by the issue, old growth doesnt show signs of recovering unfortunatly just looks crumply - maybe its also because of the bump she had the other day as the stem appears to still have a little bit of a fold making the problem appear worse as shes struggling to feed because of it - have decided that if this one goes sideways not to worry as i have a friend that wants to move in with me in the near future and grow also :)

only time shall tell!

Hi, Shadow. I just wanted to say that I just stopped using a prong ph meter.... when a friend let me use their expensive meter to compare, turned out the prong meter was WAY off. Coincidentally, the little strips ($5 shamazon) were far more accurate. Now I kind of wish I had video'd the whole experiment! However! I made "corrections" to soil and water based on bad info and in so doing, caused even more issues by inducing ph fluctuations.
Something to consider.
I keep the prong probe to aerate the soil and thats about it, and, for now, I rely on strips.
You're doing great though. I think you are in a great place to get the best advice (these other guys, not me so much!). Happy 4th!

Hi, Shadow. I just wanted to say that I just stopped using a prong ph meter.... when a friend let me use their expensive meter to compare, turned out the prong meter was WAY off. Coincidentally, the little strips ($5 shamazon) were far more accurate. Now I kind of wish I had video'd the whole experiment! However! I made "corrections" to soil and water based on bad info and in so doing, caused even more issues by inducing ph fluctuations.
Something to consider.
I keep the prong probe to aerate the soil and thats about it, and, for now, I rely on strips.
You're doing great though. I think you are in a great place to get the best advice (these other guys, not me so much!). Happy 4th!

Happy 4th to my American friends!

Shadow, that's what I also meant with the accuracy of the pronged probe for the soil. Discussions on the necessity of checking pH back or forth (I've found it useful), I would recommend you get a digital one for measuring the water you put in and the run-off. In Europe they are not that expensive (around 20 USD).

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi guys! sorry for the lack of posts, I got bogged down with life and my job so didnt have much time to post about the grow... but good news! the grow went well and I actually managed to get some bud off of her (I didnt give up Krack!) - she smoked really well and had a nice fruity berry flavour to it cheers for all the help guys :) will put a picture of some of the bud below...

Would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who posted on this thread and guided me through the process have definitly learned a lot and have high hopes for the next grow :)

Heres a picture of a small sample i took from her:

20160909_185007.jpg

20160909_185044.jpg

I guess not. Fucked around too much is my guess. Too excited

I ended up getting super busy with work because i work with the general public and because of the summer holidays and kids being off I didnt have any time to post. I do apologise for going dark on the thread :S

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank you for the post(and the love of course!) David, would it be possible to move this thread to the completed journals section? that would be really appreciated :)

Hey Shadow! Everything going well with you and Myst?

Yeah everything went really well after I stopped panicing and just let her do her thing (and watering properly!) i decided to start growing some chilli plants alongside my grow with myst and that actually helped me understand better how I should have been watering from the start - I finally managed to get some bud, and on top of that have some chilli pepper plants that are nearly flowering win win :) thabk you for all your help and posts fridog :) I really appreciate it.

Happy 4th to my American friends!

Shadow, that's what I also meant with the accuracy of the pronged probe for the soil. Discussions on the necessity of checking pH back or forth (I've found it useful), I would recommend you get a digital one for measuring the water you put in and the run-off. In Europe they are not that expensive (around 20 USD).

I invested in a digital probe after your previous comments and like you said, theyre so damn useful! thank you for your posts once again :)

Something to consider.

Thank you for the post MetalPoet, I will definitly consider trying out the test stips in comparison to the digital meter i invested in to see if its off... maybe it was a faulty meter? i dunno... - seems like it helped the grow massively - im just so glad i managed to pull through with the grow and achieved the goal of some bud!

cheers metalpoet, I cant wait to do my next grow either :) still trying to decide what strain I want to try next... will think of something :)

Back
Top Bottom