Cheer for the post Spart, I Gave her 150ml on day 0, then I gave her another 150ml on day 7 and on day 14 (today) ive given her 200ml as shes much bigger than she was on day 7 :) and the soil was dry

shes not drooping much is literally just the biggest set of leaves from what i can tell - maybe due to her stem not being too big currently and just needs that spurt of growth to kick in and also bare in mind that the Cotyledons are yellowing and are nearly ready to fall off; so im guessing its normal for her to droop a tiny bit at this point and look a little 'hungry' :p

Heres a pic:

20160702_190450.jpg

20160702_190504.jpg

hopefully I manage to do well with Myst as my first seed was a flop! shes doing well so far :)

Just don't overthink it, theres way too much stuff online to make you second guess yourself. Don't touch her, let her be, if anything just use some type of stick or something to keep her propped up. She will grow, use your intuition to water her. I just stick my middle finger into the soil and if its dry up to the middle knuckle i give some water, its worked for me so far. That and rain keeps watering mine. Harvest in a few weeks

Terribly sorry to do this, but I need some views on my thread. Seems nobody gives a flying fuck about my grow, I have been taking it as Im doing alright, but with flowering any day now, I want to know when to expect this to get ready. Thanks yall.

First Grow

Update: (Day 15 Of Grow)

Not good! not sure my zen has very good luck with trying to grow as Myst has suddenly became limp and all the leaves feel lifeless, shes looking a funny colour too - looks like shes giving up any suggestings guys as she was looking ok earlier.

thought she was all good :( feel like giving up at this point and waiting until i have a better knowledge on growing before attempting it...

20160703_161329.jpg
20160703_162155.jpg

Don't give up! It's all about learning and getting better at growing. My first grow was a catastrophe in slow motion!

How big is Myst now at day 15? My guess would be maybe 2 inches in diameter?

Same question as Dirt: Where has your pH been in the last waterings?

Keep your head up! There are people out here to help you and are rooting for both of you!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I checked the Ph of the water im giving her and thats not a problem, I believe the issue is im not getting enough run off from her thus am getting a build up of the nutes causing the Ph in the soil to be off

Thanks for the post Fridog i really appreciate it! I can confirm that she is about 2 inches diameter like you said Fridog oh and Sorry Fridog, the picture i took just after i had watered her i made sure there was run off because of the state of her - did the first 3 waters 7 days apart and when i watered her then i didnt get any run off, now that shes supposed to be going into veg should i be doing a shorter schedule? The Ph of the water is fine, can only assume the soils Ph is the issue as i havent seen run off when i watered the first 3 times

maybe i should remember for future reference that i should always be letting 20% run off leave the pot whenever i water ro stop this happening in my next grow

What's your drainage like for your pot?

To be brutally honest the drainage has been terrible because of noob watering mistakes not letting the pot drain or anything - has been bone dry underneath the pot since day 1 :S really should have realised sooner i should have run off everytime i water *facepalm*

I'd rather fail a few times and learn than not be able to grow at all - definitly seeing progress by comparing my first grow attempt with my second

Have you checked the pH of the run-off on your previous watering?

If you say the pH of your water is good, what is the pH you're putting in?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thats the problem I beleive Fridog, because ive been watering incorrectly, and was stupid not to realise (but hey learning is learning unfortunatly haha) i know the water im putting in is ok, but i havent had any water coming out the drainage holes of the pot whenever I watered which leads me to believe the Ph in the soil is off because of the nutes already in the soil have collected at the bottom messing up the Ph in the soil so the run off will be off if i water her properly and let her drain

Back
Top Bottom