Update: (Day 6 Of Grow)

Leaves are still growing well and shes doing good all round still :thumb:

20160624_092935.jpg

Since tomorrow is Day 7, i shall water her tomorrow with another 150ml of water - i also wanted to know when is the reccomended time for me to begin lowering the light slightly and by how much - currently its at about 24" above her. Or if its best to leave it where it is. Thanks in advance :)

i also wanted to know when is the reccomended time for me to begin lowering the light slightly and by how much - currently its at about 24" above her. Or if its best to leave it where it is. Thanks in advance :)

I think you can leave the lights where they are right now. Your baby is still very small and still doesn't need the very intense light. I'd wait until you're hitting node 4 before I'd get the lights closer. Not sure if others feel differently?

Looking good, my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

when the dirt shrinks back from the edges it's good to cultivate the top a little. let the dry media fall in and around the out side it protects the roots from drying out and breaks up the crust. when you water the fluid doesn't just rush down the sides. the top doesn't need moistening at all ever!!!! water to saturation with runoff then let it dry again. Add soil but god's man dont repot it just fill it up right to the cotyledon if you choose then water.

Good luck

cheers for your advice mate :) - was planning to just fill her current pot up with a bit more dirt like you said

Hey Shadow! How much are you watering each time? From the journal I read that you watered on day 5 and today (day 7). Sounds like too often to me. Are you watering until you get run-off?

Keep it going, man!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

no need to worry fridog basically i very very lightly sprayed the edge of the soil surface with hardly any water on day 5 to stop the soil from making a gap around the edge of the pot - i watered her today with 150ml didnt see any run off when i watered but the pot is heavier

Update: (Day 9 Of Grow)

Can see the fan leaves begining to grow even more - would upload a picture but am having some issues with my camera will upload a photo for the next update if i can

edit: managed to fix my camera heres a picture:

20160627_103145.jpg

on your light that ufo does not have the intensity to bleach your seedling guys drop seedlings under 600w mh/hps so get it as close as you can, that's how you get out of the gate faster than the next guy it should have plenty of air too now let er rip.

I agree with the friend. I run them with 600w hps since day 1 from the closest distance possible(18.5 inches) for my bulb. And hps bulbs are a lot lot more hot from LED

Update: (Day 10 Of Grow)

Shes still looking great and she also smells amazing haha

20160628_114317.jpg

Also took a picture of her under some natural like so you can see her leafy green-ness:

20160628_172531.jpg

Back
Top Bottom