First Grow Ever 600W LED Will Take Any Advice!

She actually still had her shell on in a bad position, so I carefully took it off and we can see her 4 green leaves !!! She's alive !! The girls will soon need water, what are your thoughts on nutrients, should I wait until next watering or right now with this one is good ?? (Been 5 days In soil.) if so tell me what I should give them too ? Here's a pic of my box of nutes! Waiting to hear you guys!! Thanks you in advance xx

Awesome, I thought that might be the case, good job on very carefully helping her out!

My thoughts on nutes at this point is you don't need any at this point, what's in the soil itself should be ok till you move them, at least for now anyway. The only thing I would possibly consider is root based additive at maybe 20-25%, and I'm assuming that product is for root strengthening\protecting for seedlings etc. Other than I wouldn't add anything...next watering after this one maybe tiny bit of cal-mag if using ro\distilled water, like 10\15%. IDK depends I guess how often you have to water small cups, I've never started in solo's yet so idk how often they dry out, or how long you plan to keep them in them, if not past seedling stage then I wouldn't add anything beyond bit of root stuff (and even there you probably don't 'need' too).
You def. don't need any "grow, bloom, or bud" stuff yet.

Suppp guys been a couple days since updates, here we are after 10 days in the soil and around 7-8 out of the ground!! Dropped the light at around 24 inches of the plants. Been watering with a little bit of roots strengthen and biothrive, life 1/4 of the recommended use. Will go stronger as I water more. Do you guys have any thoughts or comments on the pictures ? Yes I know there one very small because she is 3 days less old and she was stuck in the ground had to dig up to find her in really bad shape with yellow leaves but a part of her, any comments?
420-magazine-mobile641514743.jpg

Suppp guys been a couple days since updates, here we are after 10 days in the soil and around 7-8 out of the ground!! Dropped the light at around 24 inches of the plants. Been watering with a little bit of roots strengthen and biothrive, life 1/4 of the recommended use. Will go stronger as I water more. Do you guys have any thoughts or comments on the pictures ? Yes I know there one very small because she is 3 days less old and she was stuck in the ground had to dig up to find her in really bad shape with yellow leaves but a part of her, any comments?

They look ok\good for a week out of the ground, couple more days and you'll start seeing them really kick into gear (after those 2 new sets of fan leaves equal about the size of existing ones. I wouldn't go lower than 24" with light atm, they probably already getting more than they need at 24" from a 600w'er. :thumb:

Supp guys 2 days later, the girls really seem to be on a stretch!! Here is a picture of them as of day 9-10 out of the ground, and a picture of my set up !! Final smart pots are already for transplantation, I will wait 5-7 days more for the transplant I think? Don't be shy guys come and talk, all that can happen is we have more fun while smoking one !!!
420-magazine-mobile1264114039.jpg
420-magazine-mobile151583974.jpg

Supp guys 2 days later, the girls really seem to be on a stretch!! Here is a picture of them as of day 9-10 out of the ground, and a picture of my set up !! Final smart pots are already for transplantation, I will wait 5-7 days more for the transplant I think? Don't be shy guys come and talk, all that can happen is we have more fun while smoking one !!!

Nice setup, wish I had room I could mostly dedicate like that.
Maybe more like 5 days than 7, wouldn't be surprised if roots are already at the bottom and filling out and ready for more space by then, you'll know when though. :thumb:

High fam!! Some news from the girls, first transplant ever of seedlings, let's hope they recovery well enough to grow big in the next days, first time I add so much water in the pots around 3-4 gallons for the 4 plants. My humidity skyrocket to 83%, I hope it stabilized in the next hours. What you guys think about them ? Have any advices for me ? They are around day 14-15 above the soil! Thanks in advance :))
420-magazine-mobile1382408827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile201610289.jpg

High fam!! Some news from the girls, first transplant ever of seedlings, let's hope they recovery well enough to grow big in the next days, first time I add so much water in the pots around 3-4 gallons for the 4 plants. My humidity skyrocket to 83%, I hope it stabilized in the next hours. What you guys think about them ? Have any advices for me ? They are around day 14-15 above the soil! Thanks in advance :))
420-magazine-mobile1382408827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile201610289.jpg

Looking good GM, I would expect after two or so days of adjustment to the new digs they're gonna start taking off on you. Jungle is headed your way soon. ;)

High guys!! some news from the girls ! 5 days after transplantation and around 21 days above from ground, what do you think? Any advices ? Still struggling with high humidity because of the weather outside, if it doesn't go down by itself I'll find a way to get a dehumidifier for the flower stage at least ! Any advices on topping, lsting or scroging? Will take any things !! Have a good one
420-magazine-mobile657465883.jpg

High guys!! some news from the girls ! 5 days after transplantation and around 21 days above from ground, what do you think? Any advices ? Still struggling with high humidity because of the weather outside, if it doesn't go down by itself I'll find a way to get a dehumidifier for the flower stage at least ! Any advices on topping, lsting or scroging? Will take any things !! Have a good one
420-magazine-mobile657465883.jpg
Looking good, they are establishing some root mass right now but they will take off all at once and grow like crazy, looking healthy, good job...️

Pipe cleaners are cheap and great to use for lst, best way is to jump in there and start tying branches and trying to develop a level canopy, as she grows keep tying and adjusting the pipe cleaners to keep everything as even as possible. You will develop your own little style and that's what makes it fun. I'm sure you will do great...️

Don't be too scared about topping, lsting soon as you think their could be benefits etc, I could have\should have started a few days earlier than I did, was so paranoid about it for almost no reason (looking back on it now anyway) lol. Ditto on the cheap soft pipe cleaners, though just eyeballing your main 4 (can't really see the side\view\angle), you may not quite need such just yet.

Don't be too scared about topping, lsting soon as you think their could be benefits etc, I could have\should have started a few days earlier than I did, was so paranoid about it for almost no reason (looking back on it now anyway) lol. Ditto on the cheap soft pipe cleaners, though just eyeballing your main 4 (can't really see the side\view\angle), you may not quite need such just yet.

Well did my first topping 2 days ago!! Let's hope the girls recovery quickly! Still not growing fast enough I think but oh well hey it's my first time ! Here's a picture of them, comment any advices or ideas.
Thanks!
420-magazine-mobile628569185.jpg

Well did my first topping 2 days ago!! Let's hope the girls recovery quickly! Still not growing fast enough I think but oh well hey it's my first time ! Here's a picture of them, comment any advices or ideas.
Thanks!

Cool, should start seeing a difference in next couple days. The guy on the bottom right looks like candidate for maybe starting some lst. Maybe just with your clean fingers first...(then pipe cleaners or wire stakedowns) bend the two main fans down a little and the two top growth shoots left and right a little.. opening up where things were topped. Probably could do a little on bottom left guy too. If you just use your fingers and gently coach them a little they'll pop right back in a couple hours, it's kind of fun to watch happen.

/2cents /grains of salt.

Cool, should start seeing a difference in next couple days. The guy on the bottom right looks like candidate for maybe starting some lst. Maybe just with your clean fingers first...(then pipe cleaners or wire stakedowns) bend the two main fans down a little and the two top growth shoots left and right a little.. opening up where things were topped. Probably could do a little on bottom left guy too. If you just use your fingers and gently coach them a little they'll pop right back in a couple hours, it's kind of fun to watch happen.

/2cents /grains of salt.

Here we go guys couple days after the topping, girls are recovering fast enough. Last sprint before flower time, 2 more weeks of veg. Gotta get a dehumidifier for the flowering period. What you guys think about them, should I do something to help them' ?
Thanks !!
420-magazine-mobile544951337.jpg

How long from seedlings have you waited to flower? Lol I just started mine are seedling autos .

It's been around a month since they've come out of ground, so 2 more weeks of veg. Then going to put them in flower mode! Can't wait to feel that smell when into in that room.

Lmbo so a month and a half or so.. lol your over there anxious for the smell but I don't have a carbon filter exhaust yet so I'm dreading it. Haha at least I have a month and a half to get it.... also what light cycle are you using?

Lmbo so a month and a half or so.. lol your over there anxious for the smell but I don't have a carbon filter exhaust yet so I'm dreading it. Haha at least I have a month and a half to get it.... also what light cycle are you using?

18-6 since seedlings going for 12-12 in 2 weeks with flower switch on !

Hey guys, here's a picture of the girls at around 5 weeks, I don't find them pretty big for 5 weeks, what you guys think ? Should I do something with them? I was considering putting them in bloom after 6 weeks, should I wait more or it will be ok? Any advices will be thanked here !!
420-magazine-mobile1171035383.jpg

Back
Top Bottom