Coming along quickly! What's in store after the harvest? Different strain?
[/QUOTE
Thx for the inquiry Capt. So many choices, I have decided to run autos for a while. I need to get a little stash going. If I can keep the room cool enough this summer, I’ll run all yr long. The next try will be Blue Cheese. The Blue Dream really helps with my back pain, the Cheese has a lot more couch lock it seemed. Both of the Dream and Cheese have good effects on my son. Day medicine, sleep medicine. I would like to add another strain to the grow, just haven’t decided. I do need to add more light, no more cheapos!! I’m around 400 watts short of what I need. :passitleft:

@Jdeck I'm in the same boat on the lights. I saw your comment on the Mars Hydro contest page, but I can't find your entry...get your adjective in there!

I am certain it is Brilliant @Jdeck...but OMG I WANT IT! I am totally obsessed with this whole legalization and growing thing and the way it's changed me and my family life has just been amazing every single day! Plus mine rhymes :laughtwo::yahoo:

Foto Friday:ganjamon:
NL is sucking every bit of life out of the leaves. Pretty cool to watch. Still getting water when dry. Showing spotty amber tri’s. Soon my friends
BD1 is still adding flower:slide:late bloomer I guess. Still very green
BD2 got all sorts of yellow. She is also showing spotty amber. Could this be why the leaves are yellowing? I’m still giving nutes.
BD 3 is the little weed that could. I won’t get much bud, but wouldn’t be suprised if it’s the fire.

Foto Friday:ganjamon:
NL is sucking every bit of life out of the leaves. Pretty cool to watch. Still getting water when dry. Showing spotty amber tri’s. Soon my friends
BD1 is still adding flower:slide:late bloomer I guess. Still very green
BD2 got all sorts of yellow. She is also showing spotty amber. Could this be why the leaves are yellowing? I’m still giving nutes.
BD 3 is the little weed that could. I won’t get much bud, but wouldn’t be suprised if it’s the fire.

How much longer do you have on those BD?

Alright, Harvest day for the Northern lights yesterday.

I got a better look at the trichomes, and decided to chop. It could have went a week or two longer, but two things made me pull the trigger. BD2 is right on its heals, and I want to experiment a little to see what my flavor is. NL has 5-10% amber on 75% of the plant. That my friends was almost like work. Not too bad once I got in a rhythm. I’ll take a taste in a couple of weeks.

I've been checking mine daily for dingle berries, but so far I only see female preflowers. They could always go nanners though! Ha!
I can’t believe I didn’t catch them. They’re buried in deep. Being the first grow, learning the watering techniques, I’m quite sure I pissed them off. I don’t see anything on the Blue Dreams.

Day 59 of flower BD1 is still chuggin along. Hasn’t added much flower this week.
BD2 is a hot mess as you’ll see. Mostly cloudy trichs with very spotty amber. I’m thinking next weekend will be another cleaning party.
The Northern Lights that I harvested last Saturday is mostly in jars. Another day and it will all be curing.

Back
Top Bottom