Thx for following @Tinted Tahoe, there’s 2 weeks left. I’m chopping the remaining tops Sunday, then taking the rest down on 4/20. Just because I can I guess, ha. I will tag all that have followed this journal on my next one. I’m going to run 2 auto flower strains( bubba kush, bubble gum)45-60 days apart, then finish with a strawberry banana photo grow. Should be fun. I’ve been harvesting the tops a week apart for 2 weeks. Being a newbie, I’m experimenting with different maturity, to find the best medicine. Cheers all!!!

Happy Foto Friday. Things are coming to an end on this journal. I’ll be harvesting Backwood tomorrow morning before work, and BD2 Sunday morning. BD1 Still has a few clear trichs on the lower buds and no amber. I might give her nutes tomorrow morning. I’m absolutely impressed with Backwood. Cheers all!!!

Im actually smokin on a little of my first harvest. Pretty tasty and very potent. I’m down to one now. I cut Backwood down this morning and BD2 when I got out of work. Just got done hanging them. My wife got lots of popcorn for her recipes. The box is overfilled. I hope to finish cutting BD1 next weekend. Cheers!!

Alright, 4/20 will be the end of this journal and beginning of a new journal. I appreciate all of you that followed. I have found seeds in the Blue Dreams that have been harvested. Only in the lower buds, and not a lot. I have maybe 10 from the 2 plants that have been harvested. Part of me is happy that I can grow this strain again. Part of me wonders how my bud production would have been, if not producing seeds. I did have power outages 2 times during the grow. So far I have 5 1/2 zips curing from BD2 and Backwood. Looking at possibly 2-3 more from BD1. For a first grow,I’m pretty stoked. So much learned. I am looking at ordering more light. I may have to stick with blurple for now. There is a 450w on the bay that draws 200w for cheap. 2 of those with my existing lights and I’ll have 40 watts per ft/2. I’ll be having a 4/20 Harvest and party after work. First to the smoke shop for a brat, and to deliver a nice nug. Then home to harvest,clean the room and get the Autos going. Cheers all!!!

Thanks for sharing, Jdeck.

Back
Top Bottom