First Grow! Lets Go!

I got a Wood Moisture Meter on the last grow and it really takes the guess work out of the dry. I was able to extend my dry from about 7 to 11 days (the last 2-3 days was a slow change from 12.5% to 10.5% internal moisture). Best of all the buds hit right at 61% when I bagged them (~10.5% moisture on the meter = ~60% humidity in the bag). For under $25 it was definitely worth it, I no longer feel like I'm guessing when the buds are dry enough.

How do ya use it ?? I want one :laugh:

Yes, same WMM as you use for firewood or home repair, as long as it reads down to 10%. Stick those two pins right into the bud. Harvest at 10-11% on the WMM, I shoot for 10.5%.

Yes, same WMM as you use for firewood or home repair, as long as it reads down to 10%. Stick those two pins right into the bud. Harvest at 10-11% on the WMM, I shoot for 10.5%.
Thank you I will try this when and if I get to harvest.

Omg, my heart is pounding, the buds are amazing to look at, they are sticky as hell, they are ready for a clipping im sure. They are not big, but gooey hahaha this is killin me

1664584049456.jpeg

So… i picked up the WoodMoistureMeter and stuck my buds, the reading was mostly 13, a 12 popped up here or there, but mostly 13’s, not a single 11…
Im going to be patient and check again, my guess is monday will be the day.

They have been drying for 8days in my 4x4 humidity between 53-60% RH, temps 69°, they are drying on the outside nicely, but testing them as i did, i can feel the moisture within, so while i may eventually be able to judge when they are ready for jars, i can see with this WMM that they are close, but another couple days will get em closer to “ready”

So… i picked up the WoodMoistureMeter and stuck my buds, the reading was mostly 13, a 12 popped up here or there, but mostly 13’s, not a single 11…

They have been drying for 8days in my 4x4 humidity between 53-60% RH, temps 69°, they are drying on the outside nicely, but testing them as i did, i can feel the moisture within, so while i may eventually be able to judge when they are ready for jars, i can see with this WMM that they are close, but another couple days will get em closer to “ready”
Oops I accidentally hit quote. Sorry

1652175782543.jpeg

Well im a proud Father again, my very first sprout !!!!

Im in the throws of humidity right now, i tried AC Infinity’s method, but im gonna do some experimenting as long as its high enough fluctuations shouldn’t be an issue.
My humidifier has hi and lo only, im using high and leaving my fan on all the time now (setting 1 )so the tent gets constant air exchange but at the threshold of 70%. I may end up just doing an on and off cycle to give me a desired hi and lo of my own, i cant tell ya what it is could im still playing around with it.
Just gave the girls a couple Tbs of PH’d water, now back to the settings.

The T4 controler app is freakin awesome it gives all the info graph style humidity temp and VPD, only thing it cant give is leaf temp
Pretty young girl

The WMM helps you go those last couple of days, instead of pulling early and taking them in and out of the jars. Sounds like you have a great dry going.

Trimming is not my favorite part of growing Lol, i got (3) good sized jars. The smaller bushier pheno was the best, it stinks, its sticky, kinda turpentine smell. The larger pheno was nice, not as sticky not as stinky.
They were too dry, my guess mid to low 50’s

1664735781284.png

1664735901835.png

Big Ol’ pile of keef which is nice, whole bunch of shake thats pretty frosty for hash when im bored…

One jar is all the good pheno, the other jars are split into big buds and smaller edible material
1664736183921.png

Im very happy with this grow, i learned a whole lot and hopefully my next grow will be as much fun, im not going to complete this journal until i smoke a joint of the stinky turpentine buds.

I am going to test out the keef later :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom