First Grow! Lets Go!

The smaller indica looking pheno looks really cool 😎
1665359536031.jpeg

The larger pheno looked amost blue, not as frosty as the smaller

1665359607290.jpeg

They need to just sit in jars another 3-4wks. I smoked a bud of the smaller pheno it hit pretty hard, but needs to mellow a bit
:drool:
Great work my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I just read an interesting tid bit on the Bovida website, as long as the humidity pacs are the same, meaning 62% for example, too large of a pack will just last longer, not spoil the humidity😊

Not sure why i didn’t go there first for advice, but there it is😊 im using 4”x6” in my 2L jars

The buds are amazing and getting better!
1665856921466.png

I brought some if my buds to a friends house, we were there having dinner. It was like those people who grow tomatoes 🍅 and they have to give some away, i brought him some buds a hydrometer and a 62% packet in a little mason jar. This is the 5th week of curing, this stuff is lethal, it smelled so nice when i broke up a small bud. We smoked a couple bowls, and got totally wasted, all i could do is laugh, I hadn’t smoked any of this strain in weeks. We ended up talking about my grow and how its definitely not for everyone, but for some reason the fine details are what made it so much fun.

Thank you all for following my grow, not sure if this is the end of this journal, but it was plain old killer weed, no burning throat, no coughing, it was smooth and potent !

✌🏽

Week 6 of the cure and things are really improving, i cant smoke cause i have a cold/cough so im just doing edibles, but i cant wait to roll up a few joints and share with my musician friends next weekend, hope my “breathers” are better😁

Happy growing, and if ur buds are in jars curing and you feel they still smell grassy, they probably do. So be patient and remember chlorophyll will dissipate, it cant live forever (i hope)…….

I would smell them daily and it made me crazy with the grassy smell, its all part of it.

Im super thankful of everyone who posts and offers sage advice!!!!!

:blunt:

Week 6 of the cure and things are really improving, i cant smoke cause i have a cold/cough so im just doing edibles, but i cant wait to roll up a few joints and share with my musician friends next weekend, hope my “breathers” are better😁

Happy growing, and if ur buds are in jars curing and you feel they still smell grassy, they probably do. So be patient and remember chlorophyll will dissipate, it cant live forever (i hope)…….

I would smell them daily and it made me crazy with the grassy smell, its all part of it.

Im super thankful of everyone who posts and offers sage advice!!!!!

:blunt:
I'm glad they're curing up nicely for you. Nothing like enjoying your first home grown...

Im at the 8wk point of curing and im probably gonna keep blabbing away on this but curing takes its own sweet time, this freakin weed is very very strong and the buds now smell like sweet weed, i smoked half a joint last night and Wow is all i can say!
Thanx again to everyone who followed this first grow!

I brought some if my buds to a friends house, we were there having dinner. It was like those people who grow tomatoes 🍅 and they have to give some away, i brought him some buds a hydrometer and a 62% packet in a little mason jar. This is the 5th week of curing, this stuff is lethal, it smelled so nice when i broke up a small bud. We smoked a couple bowls, and got totally wasted, all i could do is laugh, I hadn’t smoked any of this strain in weeks. We ended up talking about my grow and how its definitely not for everyone, but for some reason the fine details are what made it so much fun.

Thank you all for following my grow, not sure if this is the end of this journal, but it was plain old killer weed, no burning throat, no coughing, it was smooth and potent !

✌🏽
Sounds like a great smoke

Back
Top Bottom