First Grow of Many

The pots drain holes and the seeds I bought thanks to the guys at herbies they have amazing service.
20131226_181938.jpg
20131224_085649.jpg

Sorry bro, don't have any idea on auto's, I've never grown them and I have no desire to. But I would be surprised if that was the case, it's pretty easy to transplant without causing any major stress, so I can't imagine why. I know they don't clone very well, but that's all I'm aware of. Hopefully someone with autoflower experience will chime in.

My seed has sprouted yay!!!! I looked right after I got off work that little taproot is out and about will post pics after a quick shower and I will go about it like normal and we will see how it goes guys.

Is there any way you can plant right into the final pot??? If not you would just want to be careful transplanting. Autos can be stressed very easily and taking time to recover will decrease your end yield. You can't just veg them an extra week or so while they recover. Hope this helps

Yeah I am going to plant in the final pot I was just asking whether I should transfer it or not. Also pics of my baby and got a therm/hygro the thermometer is accurate with my other thermometer in the cabinet. They are sideways sorry
PHOTO_20131227_210143.jpg
PHOTO_20131227_210121.jpg
PHOTO_20131227_210059.jpg

I'd just mix that whole bag of perlite in with the entire bag of ffof. That would put you at 19% I think which is close enough. As for water, like pinky said, slowly and thoroughly. Distilled water is fine, and probably safest since you don't know the EC or pH of your tap water. Rainwater is also good if you happen to live in a rainy area.

Back
Top Bottom