First Grow - Stealth Cabinet - LED - Northern Lights

I have been checking with my loupe and most looked cloudy so i was planning 48 hours darkness at weekend but i decided to chop a leaf and take it to work and have a look with the microscope in there and i could see 1 or 2 slightly amber that i couldnt see with my loupe. So i have just decided to keep my lights off today. I have been giving plain ph water for last 9 days so i should be good on that front and chop her on friday.

Sadly due to only noticing this in work today i didnt get any pics before the darkness i can post.

whats your temps like. Mine got hot a did this

20160509_125429.jpg
20160514_151858.jpg
20160514_151852.jpg

I let it go 11 weeks instead of 9 like the others. I see no problems with it. Smokes good, smells good, taste good, and feels good. Lol. So I wouldnt worry to much about it if your on week 7. Plant looks good :goodjob:

Yeah that looks really similar to mine, I couldnt get my temps below 28 degree's for last 2 weeks it has been so hot here and nothing i can do. Due to my little space im limited at adding any extra fans other than the one i have now which is a tower fan that fits nicely up the back of the plant.

Edit: The heat was only during lights on tho when they were off i was down to 22/24

Yeah that looks really similar to mine, I couldnt get my temps below 28 degree's for last 2 weeks it has been so hot here and nothing i can do. Due to my little space im limited at adding any extra fans other than the one i have now which is a tower fan that fits nicely up the back of the plant.

Edit: The heat was only during lights on tho when they were off i was down to 22/24

What's that Fahrenheit? I'm running between 79-84 dgfh lights on 72-78 off and my humidity is steady at 40-41. Is that about right?

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

So how'd you make out? DId you harvest as planned?

I did indeed and she was lovely, My apologys for not coming back with a final weight but i pulled 36g off her. I was as happy as a kid at christmas when i lit my first joint of my very own grown. She was a very uplifting high which i could enjoy during the day and tasted lovely.

I am about to start again which is why im checking up on the thread.

A big thanks to everyone who read and gave suggestions and also to Dave Bowman for keeping me right on the forum rules. Apologys for not finishing off with the weight and i will try dig out the pics of harvest if i can.

So i came across my old phone and still got a few pictures of its final hour so thought i would add it in to make this journal look more polished.

I am not totally sure this pic was just before harvest but gives you an idea of the height the plant grew.
IMG_038243.JPG

Before chop and in the tray ready for trim.
IMG_038543.JPG

IMG_038749.JPG

For anyone who followed this thread who might be interested. I am almost at end of flower and have started a new thread with the grow from begining to now. It is a far superior plant to this little chick and grown in same cab with a Mars II 400w.

link to it - Stealth Cab 400w Mars II

Back
Top Bottom