First Grow - Stealth Cabinet - LED - Northern Lights

Day 55 - 18th day of flower

So buds are starting to form up and i have spent the last couple of days trying to tuck my way to getting the light to them equally but i was not having much luck and just went back to basics and got alot more lst done and have opened her up pretty nicely. There have been no problems at all just watering away happily once a day at lights on. I will say that at this stage of the grow i really look forward to opening up the cab each day to see my girl. So glad to have finally joined so many of you and potted up. Anyway.........As you'll see from my new pics compared to old i have got alot more bud sites opened up to light, really pleased with how much i was able to spread her out.

IMG_013846.JPG

IMG_013647.JPG

IMG_014049.JPG

Day 59 - 22nd of flower

I am curious if i should be upping my nutes but due to not having any problems or sign of any i just havent meddled with it, mostly due to the burn i gave the poor girl early on. I only mix 1 gallon of water at a time and it feeds for 3/4 days and using the GH trio of which i use.......
2ml Micro
0.5ml Gro
3ml Bloom
Ph i let jump between 6 and 6.2 and my run off is normally about 5.9. I havent grabbed a ppm meter which i really should get at some point. I do have Cal/mag but due to using tap water i have only added it to a feed near begining and havent seen any signs of needing it.

But i am at the stage of just cruising now and not much happening to really report on but i always enjoyed reading journals with regular updated pics so just a pic of a bud early in life.

IMG_017860.JPG

Day 65 - 30th of flower

Pretty much just a picture update againas everything is going sweet, few older fan leaves starting to die but everything else is going fine.

IMG_019542.JPG

IMG_020560.JPG

And i am wondering if i should maybe strip these bud sites off at very bottom of plant or just let them go? , Are they a waste of energy which could be going to buds at top?
IMG_020353.JPG

looking good. are you running just the leds?

Yup, just a 270w ufo from the start to finish. This was a cheap light but im gonna grab a Mars Hydro for next run. I can fit a Mars 400w in the cab so i would like to see the results between the cheap led and a decent one.

what do you yield with the 270 watt led grow light?

what do you yield with the 270 watt led grow light?

I wish i could tell you buddy but this is my first grow and i have no idea yet. It is also a stealth cab and this was a 5 week veg and and 2gal growbag, If you have a longer veg period and a bigger pot it could all effect what the outcome would be. But stick with me and you'll find out when i do on the result of this grow :p

Well most ppl thought that i should defoil a little and although not to confident i went ahead and stripped a few but not to many and yet again changed my lst in a few places. So i hope you can see the difference and hopefully get some more light to penetrate through.

IMG_021737.JPG

that's hard to avoid mid to late flower. what size is the container she's in? she may need food almost every time you water now.

Day 59 - 22nd of flower

I am curious if i should be upping my nutes but due to not having any problems or sign of any i just havent meddled with it, mostly due to the burn i gave the poor girl early on. I only mix 1 gallon of water at a time and it feeds for 3/4 days and using the GH trio of which i use.......
2ml Micro
0.5ml Gro
3ml Bloom
Ph i let jump between 6 and 6.2 and my run off is normally about 5.9. I havent grabbed a ppm meter which i really should get at some point. I do have Cal/mag but due to using tap water i have only added it to a feed near begining and havent seen any signs of needing it.

But i am at the stage of just cruising now and not much happening to really report on but i always enjoyed reading journals with regular updated pics so just a pic of a bud early in life.

IMG_017860.JPG

That's a flower to be proud of brother without a doubt good show family

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

that's hard to avoid mid to late flower. what size is the container she's in? she may need food almost every time you water now.

I do feed every water have done all grow, my feed just now is...

9ml bloom
1ml gro
5ml micro

In a 2 gallon bag.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

whats your temps like. Mine got hot a did this

20160509_125429.jpg
20160514_151858.jpg
20160514_151852.jpg

I let it go 11 weeks instead of 9 like the others. I see no problems with it. Smokes good, smells good, taste good, and feels good. Lol. So I wouldnt worry to much about it if your on week 7. Plant looks good :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom