First Grow - White Widow Fem - Soil - LED

420-magazine-mobile1483243580.jpg
420-magazine-mobile206671550.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1157358639.jpg
420-magazine-mobile645726474.jpg

Hey - maybe me but I like to let my plants grow into the net a bit , and raise it up as the plants get higher --- and let them hit it and raise it again .
I'm not using a scrog this round to see the difference
420-magazine-mobile467281096.jpg

I find when I do this the plants move vertically AND horizontally at the same time , filling ever inch

Hey - maybe me but I like to let my plants grow into the net a bit , and raise it up as the plants get higher --- and let them hit it and raise it again .
I'm not using a scrog this round to see the difference
420-magazine-mobile467281096.jpg
At this point, I'm just using the net to help with lst, instead of using plant ties. I haven't messed with shortie very much other than topping. I'm waiting for her to catch up in height..she is getting close. I'm going to set up the legit screen soon, hopefully. But thanks for the tip! I'm going to try to get a legit screen made in the next couple days

and your girls are looking nice and healthy by the way, and the raise / scrog was more of an LST that moved with the plant the whole time so keep doing what you're doing they look happy . - I still can't adjust to the blurples- but I want to try some LED out in the near future

Ouch ! I've done that --- you can use a pipe cleaner or twist tie , and simply and gently put it around both stems to support the node til it heals ... kinda like this to keep the stems supported where the used to be
420-magazine-mobile1083582065.jpg

Also I find it a good habit to mist the stem you are going to mange with plain water to keep it pliable before bending and training

Ouch ! I've done that --- you can use a pipe cleaner or twist tie , and simply and gently put it around both stems to support the node til it heals ... kinda like this to keep the stems supported where the used to be

Also I find it a good habit to mist the stem you are going to mange with plain water to keep it pliable before bending and training

Mange?? Lol manage *

If it heals also it may have fatter buds kinda like super cropping

Thanks man! It actually hasn't shown any signs of stress, no wilting and it's already healing and thick at the node. Thankfully!

I'd probably add a little bit of support if it's "holding on by a thread" so to speak. But she should repair herself. This happened to my white widow last week and I did nothing besides make sure that branch wasn't directly in the fans path.
Thanks Pokemon! I had her leaning on the trellis net and she is already healing up I'm finding out these plants are very forgiving

420-magazine-mobile377113149.jpg

The girls are starting to fill out and looking very happy. They have tons od new growth at the nodes and ive tried my best to expose them to the light. It's been 4 days since I watered but they still don't have that dryness that I want so I'll probably water thoroughly tomorrow. Im adding 3mg Cal/Mag every time I water(RO) and ill add in a 1/2 dose of Big Bloom(very low npk) tomorrow for Macros. It's been 9 days since transplant into fresh soil, so they don't need any added nutes.

I've decided to chill out and let the girls fill out the tent before I switch to flower. I want to do this the right way!

420-magazine-mobile377113149.jpg

The girls are starting to fill out and looking very happy. ...

I've decided to chill out and let the girls fill out the tent before I switch to flower. I want to do this the right way!

I'm not anywhere near this stage with my girls (WW) and my first grow... but I couldn't agree more! Fill it out and get the absolute biggest bang for your buck! I've been watching this and comparing mine as I go! Thanks for all the details and different discussions! Great information to help everyone succeed!

Back
Top Bottom