First Indoor Grow Cheese Seedling Day 19 CFL & LED Soilless Mix Growbox

@InTheShed, @Old Salt do you know any of these products?

I'm not familiar with any of them, so I was going to base my recommendation on whether or not an organic grow was wanted.

Since I don't know the products, and there's no preference for organics just the highest yield, I have no opinion.

I'm not familiar with any of them, so I was going to base my recommendation on whether or not an organic grow was wanted.

Since I don't know the products, and there's no preference for organics just the highest yield, I have no opinion.
Well I'm a total noob so I dont know what Nutrients is needed, I started this grow organic and is still very organic what would your opinion be on the organic side of things?

I wouldn't add a thing until your plants tell you they need it. If you see signs of nutrient deficiencies, that would be the time to check what you have in your arsenal, and select the appropriate weapon. Nutrients are basically vitamins for your plants. They help convert sunlight and water into plant material.

I wouldn't add a thing until your plants tell you they need it. If you see signs of nutrient deficiencies, that would be the time to check what you have in your arsenal, and select the appropriate weapon. Nutrients are basically vitamins for your plants. They help convert sunlight and water into plant material.
Alright thank you Sir,
I'm not sure if you have seen my uploaded pictures but if you get the chance at anytime please have a look to see if you see any deficiencies, she has some purple stem in some places, that's all I have noticed and growth seems to be slow but then i did the transplant and realized there was no space for any roots anywhere. I'm guessing that was the cause.

The last grow nutes I used is General organics Biothrive Grow for veg the NPK is 4-3-3 . I'm not sure it's pure organic as there's no label so go figure. My point is the NPK. It worked for me. I'm not an expert with the newts so try for a few opinions.
Thanks dude appreciate that.

Since you up-potted them the only thing I see that might be of immediate concern is a few white spots on the right hand leaf in the center photo. It's probably nothing, but you should check for insects.

Since you up-potted them the only thing I see that might be of immediate concern is a few white spots on the right hand leaf in the center photo. It's probably nothing, but you should check for insects.
Thank you, now that you mentioned that I noticed these little bugs that fly around when my fan isnt hitting the plant soon as the fan moves away I see 1 or 2 of them dive into the soil no idea what that is but i pull them out real quick, maybe my medium is too moist seems like my pot stays moist for about 3 and a half days? Apparently this liquid Seaweed I got is great for killing off pests will have to see.

You can cover your substrate with a layer of material that doesn't absorb water, or drains very quickly. Sand, perlite, and vermiculite come to mind. These will help keep the top dry, and discourage moisture loving pests. Beneficial insects such as ladybugs love some of the pests. You'll need to identify the pest to determine which to get. Another approach is to use sticky traps for the pests. Neem oil solutions work to break the breeding cycle of many pests as well.

@Smeegol I know you say you use the orange and white pack hopefully this is the correct one I just bought it all, but will only start using once I know what's cracking.

Evening mr.Vegging, gentlemen a good evening to all of you..... :snowboating::passitleft: Try some of the shiva, found I'm rather partial to it...haha

So if you want to go organic then I would use both of the bottled products right through to harvest and you can add some molasses mixed in with your feed 1-2 times a week.
The packet feed you can also use but then it won't be organic so it's entirely up to you really.
Congrats on the top/FIM job and you can either grow them out or take them for clones once they've grown out a bit...

Evening mr.Vegging, gentlemen a good evening to all of you..... :snowboating::passitleft: Try some of the shiva, found I'm rather partial to it...haha

So if you want to go organic then I would use both of the bottled products right through to harvest and you can add some molasses mixed in with your feed 1-2 times a week.
The packet feed you can also use but then it won't be organic so it's entirely up to you really.
Congrats on the top/FIM job and you can either grow them out or take them for clones once they've grown out a bit...
Thanks alot buddy, she definitely shot out 4 new tops will upload pictures tomorrow I got lucky :headbanger:

Check out much better pictures Taken in 4k, does it look like 4 tops?

Attachments

• 20190426_121704.jpg
    20190426_121704.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190426_122512.jpg
    20190426_122512.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 40
  • 20190426_122458.jpg
    20190426_122458.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190426_122610.jpg
    20190426_122610.jpg
    700.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190426_122702.jpg
    20190426_122702.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 33
Hey guys so after starting a 3 part feeding schedule with Nutrients she has never got,she has just exploded with growth so I started training her with pipe cleaners first time doing this... so what I did was train the 2 new shoots that first started after I topped her as they were growing alot taller than the rest of the plant, please tell me honestly if I did this right or if I should do it differently. Thanks in advance.
20190430_164553.jpg
20190430_164538.jpg
20190430_164449.jpg

Good job Bro. With the tops the same height the plant sends the grow signals to all the colas full speed ahead! Not just the one in first place height wise. Well done.
Thanks alot I feel less stressed out, she is giving off a mother load of smell since I started training her will probably wait another 13 days then I will have to start flowering as my grow box is only 36 inches High and I will be using 300watt led to flower, and this led needs to be a minimum of 20 inches away from the plant.

Thanks alot I feel less stressed out, she is giving off a mother load of smell since I started training her will probably wait another 13 days then I will have to start flowering as my grow box is only 36 inches High and I will be using 300watt led to flower, and this led needs to be a minimum of 20 inches away from the plant.
Sounds like a plan. I love me a good stink!

Looking good. Have you had a chance to look at The Quadsquad thread. You will get great advice and plenty of pics to help with your low stress training. There is a link at the bottom of my signature

Looking good. Have you had a chance to look at The Quadsquad thread. You will get great advice and plenty of pics to help with your low stress training. There is a link at the bottom of my signature
I have, very cool stuff I see there, I'm in a bit of a situation and don't know what to do. I did the transplant about 3 weeks ago into this current pot thinking it would be fine to flower in, but I have now realized the pot is almost full of roots so I thought I should get a bigger pot but my main problem is i cant get a pot that is taller i need a bigger pot but cant be taller because of my grow space. What I'm trying to figure out is if I can finnish in the current pot or will I need to get a shorter wider pot that takes more soil? Also cant find decent pots around my area everything is plastic and just gets taller the bigger you go.

Back
Top Bottom