First Outdoor Grow

Hi everyone!

Today i saw some more leafes had turned yellow but im not really worrying about this because its growing faster then dying:D Im not using any nuts and im not planing on it:):) she also (feels so good finally say "she" for sure now!) as i said, she also looked a little stressed but have not watered her in 3 days and she usaly is dry every 2`nd day so going to water her tomorrow as i saw she was very drytoday! :drool: thats about it! seeya:peace:
IMG_112725.JPG
IMG_112322.JPG

Took some new pictures just two hours ago to show you how much better she looks in daylight! she also isnt that stressed anymore and watered her today so that will make it even better:high-five: if you got any method i can use to get a bigger yield i would appreciate it! i would be very happy just getting buds my first grow but why not get some nice big buds while im at it? seeya:peace:
IMG_113014.JPG
IMG_113215.JPG

Also got a picture from this Indica right here, think i will se what sex it is any day now! started to see some small preflowering the other day, stay tuned:)
IMG_113412.JPG

Hi guys, This is my first attemp of growing (this is a outdoor grow). Im totally new to this and hope to get some tips on how to treat them. This is bag seeds so i dont really know what strain they are.. but till now ill say they are looking pretty great in my opinion! U can even smell the stinky stank if you smell closely on the plant in the white container. Please help me out fellow growers and ask me some questions if you got any! Seeya :peace:
plant87.JPG
plant_2_4.JPG
plant_4_1.JPG
plant_3_2.JPG

Nice Grow! It is always hard getting started. Dont ever get discouraged if you do not succeed your first time around. And always keep in mind that we have been doing this for over 50 years.

I think buying weed online is probably pretty illegal there McChronalds, and with your 1 post count I think your post is probably along the lines of spam as you are also linking to the site, in that case, you're not wanted here. We are here to learn the art of growing our OWN mmj. Not buying from a shady spammer. Sorry for the rant there FOG :Namaste: your girl is looking great, thought of any lst on her? She might be a little too tall and stout now, her main stem is probably pretty damn tough also.. Bending her over would allow for the inner stuff to stretch as well with everything else, in return giving you more bud sites, which in return, more yield :) But at this point, depending on her stems, bending could be cruicial now if she was to somehow snap and have to recover from that said break.. At this point I personally would just let her grow out as it :thumb: for a rough estimate on yield is very hard to say because of some many different anomalies, but you could be looking at anywhere from an oz to a few oz's :blunt: CA215

I think buying weed online is probably pretty illegal there McChronalds, and with your 1 post count I think your post is probably along the lines of spam as you are also linking to the site, in that case, you're not wanted here. We are here to learn the art of growing our OWN mmj. Not buying from a shady spammer. Sorry for the rant there FOG :Namaste: your girl is looking great, thought of any lst on her? She might be a little too tall and stout now, her main stem is probably pretty damn tough also.. Bending her over would allow for the inner stuff to stretch as well with everything else, in return giving you more bud sites, which in return, more yield :) But at this point, depending on her stems, bending could be cruicial now if she was to somehow snap and have to recover from that said break.. At this point I personally would just let her grow out as it :thumb: for a rough estimate on yield is very hard to say because of some many different anomalies, but you could be looking at anywhere from an oz to a few oz's :blunt: CA215

i dont dare to lst her, just to afraid she snaps! so im gonne let her grow and let nature do its thing and see how it goes:) Thanks, so exited for the results!!! but on the other hand i have to wait 5-7 moth`s for my next grow and that sucks.. anyways thanks for all help, really learned a lot on this site...or actually close to everything i know:)

Back
Top Bottom