First Outdoor Grow

hey guys, just a quick update! the leaves i pinched off during topping is healing very well and it starting to get very bushy after i started bending the fam leaves backwards so the inner nodes would get more sun. Im just waiting for the sex... sure hope its a girl, but if its a boy i would know some new techniques for my next grow:) would like a comment if you got any questions, tips or anything on your mind:D seeya:peace:
IMG_106120.JPG
IMG_106412.JPG
IMG_106616.JPG
IMG_106513.JPG
IMG_107414.JPG
IMG_107620.JPG

it is hard to tell from your photographs but you may have a magnesium deficiency. I am referring to the leaves that have an upward curl to them as a sign of magnesium deficiency. if you can confirm this i would treat with 1 teaspoon per gallon of Epsom salts either as a watering or foliar spray.

it is hard to tell from your photographs but you may have a magnesium deficiency. I am referring to the leaves that have an upward curl to them as a sign of magnesium deficiency. if you can confirm this i would treat with 1 teaspoon per gallon of Epsom salts either as a watering or foliar spray.
Upward curl? doesnt the leaf turn yellow when u got magnesium deficiency?

upward leaf curl is one of the first signs of a magnesium deficiency.

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is a male and female cannabis plant

Male_Female_Cannabis_Plants.jpg

here is a female pre flower

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg
Thanks again john!:) will look closer next time and report back. Havent noticed any curled leaves but will take some better pics and upload so u can see;)

Your girls (we hope) are looking good FOG!

Back
Top Bottom