First Outdoor Grow

Im not a shady spammer. As you can see, im a pretty good grower with pretty good results. Are you really serious that bending the stock is good for the plant?

I dont understand? Wouldnt that hurt it? Can you be a little more specific about bending the plant please. I tie mine to the ceiling so as they grow i keep them secured to string and keeps them growing tall quickly.

Also, one of the most important things in my opinion is flushing after done growing. I always flush for 2 - 3 weeks which ya i get a little less bud probably, but it tastes sweet like sugar..... Especially hemp star.

Now please dont call me a spammer. Im just trying to make AAA+ available to ppl who need it.

I will bend the fu-k outta some plants, I break the stems too.....go look at my journal.......lst, hst....it's all good...viable techniques. Even if a grower doesn't use these techniques....you owe yourself the knowledge...all is relevant!:thumb:It's an interesting thought as to whether bending and breaking is good for the plant, just like our lives we undergo events that at the time are not viewed as "good for us", but it's what happens when we heal and recover from the abuse that life seems to have plenty of that determines the "good or bad" of the whole process. A good approach is this; learn the fundamentals of plant growth and development, then push right to the boundaries of those fundamental rules and you will not only succeed....but excel!

Its a brand from my country, you would not know it:peace:

Hey fog, I just checked out your last page and you have the big guns here already! IF....you buy a fertilizer.....get one that is what I call balanced.....I recommend like a 5-5-5 right now, to get some N to em. You can also make a solution out of CLEAN urine..........10% urine, 90% water. IF your urine is clean, it's a lovely, organic source of readily available N, just don't let it sit before you apply it. The big girl has such a lovely form.........beautiful classic form! You could do a little lst, just to open her up in the center a little.....it WILL make a difference by allowing light in to places that it otherwise wouldn't get to in sufficient amounts for yield. IDK where in the world you're at, and how long you have left in your growing season will determine how much bigger that plant will get....which will tell how much time you have for the buds to grow bigger. I have plants that size....and I plant on around 4oz. off one that size..........but it could be more!

Thanks for the tip and kind words, mcloadie.:thanks: how do i know its clean urin? ive seen a grower from where im at, and he peed on his plant and they where gigantic! like 2 meters almost:smokin: my season is pretty much done in the end of october if its a good year:) just hope the sun comes out more the next weeks! now now its raining like SH*T!:yikes:

Thanks for the tip and kind words, mcloadie.:thanks: how do i know its clean urin? ive seen a grower from where im at, and he peed on his plant and they where gigantic! like 2 meters almost:smokin: my season is pretty much done in the end of october if its a good year:) just hope the sun comes out more the next weeks! now now its raining like SH*T!:yikes:

Haha, don't put straight urine on your plants.....clean urine is void of contamination from synthesized medication, prescription drugs. You have a coupla more months....that plant will yield.......it loves whatever you're doing with it now. It will help also if you can get some flowering nutrition to it. Take it easy if you put nutes on it, plants don't like rapid changes....introduce any nutrient in decreased dosages at first...........see how it responds.......then hammer it once you're confident that it will react favorably to a more concentrated dose. I know some of these concepts may be foreign to you....don't trip.....it will come, there is a huge amount of information........right now concentrate on the basics...fundamentals. I will tell you that the plant in your photos is lovely!, I would be very happy to have a plant at that stage, in that form..........NICE!

This update is not a very happy one because i did something terrible today:yikes: i accedently snapped one of the lower branches when i did a LST.. Strapped it up as best as i could but it does not look good. I read once if you tape it tougether the nutes and everything will get trough the broken area but it was impossible to get it back where it was, but its only a little crack. Do you think it is still hope for her? i sure hope so.. or else ive worked on her for a long time for nothing.. other than that the LST looks really good! just hope she survives.. also have suspected the indica plant to be a male, got some pictures for you more experienced 420 people.:circle-of-love:
IMG_117215.JPG
IMG_117521.JPG

IMG_117618.JPG
IMG_118313.JPG
IMG_118015.JPG
IMG_118112.JPG

The first topping------------------------------------------------------------------
IMG_119117.JPG

The secound topping------------------------------------------------------------
IMG_119416.JPG

This id the indica plant-----------------------------------------------------------

Uten_navn1.png

Maybe a little pruning sealant or Elmers Glue to help seal up the wound, don't put too much in but I think if you could force it back together as best as you could and get it to stay that way, the branch will continue going. I'm sure it won't kill off the entire plant though if that's what your worried about. Lesson learned mate, when the plant gets older and more mature, the stems become more woody and tent to break easier. Newer growth is much more pliable.:peace:

Best of Luck

Maybe a little pruning sealant or Elmers Glue to help seal up the wound, don't put too much in but I think if you could force it back together as best as you could and get it to stay that way, the branch will continue going. I'm sure it won't kill off the entire plant though if that's what your worried about. Lesson learned mate, when the plant gets older and more mature, the stems become more woody and tent to break easier. Newer growth is much more pliable.:peace:

Best of Luck
Thanks, i did not even put force into it, just started bending then it snapped, the other once where more flexible! Thats for sure, lession learned..:laughtwo:

ahaha, no its just my swether:) wow, just saw i have been calling you simp and not spimp all this time.. stoners,huh? :laughtwo:

Oh man I got a few good laughs from this. I was debating saying something a while back, but is just so darn funny.

I think your plant may be able to heal if there is enough still attached for nutrients and water to pass through. I have a volunteer tomato plant in my yard that my dogs thrashed just from playing, it got some cracks in it, but still seems to keep on growing. It is hard to tell if the plant is male or female because the picture is quite blurry. Here is a link that may help a little. What are preflowers? Maybe a few more pics would help. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what my plants were, but from everything I saw/read you cant know for sure until the part is a little more mature. The male parts are rounder in shape, as opposed to being tear drop shaped and elongated. The female parts of course have white hairs that will poke out eventually. I hope this helps.

Oh man I got a few good laughs from this. I was debating saying something a while back, but is just so darn funny.

I think your plant may be able to heal if there is enough still attached for nutrients and water to pass through. I have a volunteer tomato plant in my yard that my dogs thrashed just from playing, it got some cracks in it, but still seems to keep on growing. It is hard to tell if the plant is male or female because the picture is quite blurry. Here is a link that may help a little. What are preflowers? Maybe a few more pics would help. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what my plants were, but from everything I saw/read you cant know for sure until the part is a little more mature. The male parts are rounder in shape, as opposed to being tear drop shaped and elongated. The female parts of course have white hairs that will poke out eventually. I hope this helps.

glad you have a laugh! ahaha. think its a little early to tell the sex really, will wait some more days and upload some pics :)

Back
Top Bottom