First soil grow

Here are some finished bud pictures. I think the finished dry weight was a little over seven ounces. The bud is so chronic too.

DSC00304rev.jpg

A bowl of blueberry buds

DSC00305rev.jpg

A couple of my favorites

DSC00306rev.jpg

A close up blueberry

DSC00307rev.jpg

More blueberry.

Enjoy the pictures. If anyone could please help me with what they think is going on with those leafs in the previous pictures, please dont hesitate to post. Later guys.

need to manicure those leaves a little bit closer to the bud don't you think ?

and i'm not trying to be mean when i say that, just wodnering

ok so i dont really know whats going on with my blueberry's right now. They are all looking like they have a nute deficiency. They have been under the 1000 light for a week on tuesday, and I transplanted them the same day into the three gallon pots. They were watered with plain water right away and then I watered with a 1/4 nute solution on friday. I am watering again tomorrow and am probably going to put 1 tsp epsom salt in there with the plain water just in case it is a mag problem. Pics will be posted as soon as they are approved. The bubblegums are looking good and the blueberry's are still growing strong, but the bb's have purple stems, a sign of stress. Please help guys, i know you really cant till i get pics posted but i will asap. Thanks and peace.

but the bb's have purple stems, a sign of stress.

Deffinately not a sign of stress man, in fact its all normal. Plants aquire a purple color due to genetics or low temps ranging from 65-70 during the final stages of flowering. As for your purple stems, its all common with the srain blueberry.

Ok, since waking up today I have decided that my plants have a deficiency. They are not getting any better since their watering, so I am going to up their nutrient solution to 50% next time I watered. Ill get pics posted, mostly the same problem as on page 5 but now the leaf sides are starting to curl up too. I hope they dont die.

Hope it works out.

You said the max temp is 85? Thats pretty hot man, your twisting leaves look like heat stress to me.

Ok, since waking up today I have decided that my plants have a deficiency. They are not getting any better since their watering, so I am going to up their nutrient solution to 50% next time I watered. Ill get pics posted, mostly the same problem as on page 5 but now the leaf sides are starting to curl up too. I hope they dont die.

You can build bubbler hydro setups pretty easily. Using a rubbermade tub or 5 gallon buckets.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking, a few big rubbermaid tubs. Ill cut six holes for six plants, and ill get two of them so i can have twelve plants overall to start. Ill get two airpumps, one for each resivoir, with airstones or wands, and I will get some type of drainage thing to put on the bottom of the tub for when I need to change the water. I want to also get a water pump and create a top water feed system that waters the rootball twice a day. These are all similar things that the bloombox had and it worked wonderfully. Im gonna create a drawing for it and I will post it to see what you guys think.

Ok here is the picture of what I have in mind.
DSC00312rev.jpg

Do you expert hydro growers think I have the right idea. Also here are some updated pics of whats going on right now.

DSC00313rev.jpg

What could be causing the leafs to curl up like this. The temp is now around 80 since I moved up the light and brought the fan in closer.

DSC00314rev.jpg

???

DSC00315rev.jpg

Why is this yellowing at the tips.

DSC00316rev.jpg

The family under the MH.

DSC00317rev.jpg

This little girl is still vegging. I thought I had nute-burned her to hell, but it looks like she is holding on with some new growth. She is a weed after all. If anyone knows what the deal is with the leafs please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom