First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

I keep looking at her and how different she is from my girl! I really think mine would have done that. You were patient and did a few things different. Again, Good job. This shows how different two grows can go though my girl did well for me!

Oh no! :yikes: DAMNED GREMLINS!

My MH won't start :(. I moved all my autos into darkness for a chop in 2 days. Then I moved the new plants to the tent and tried the MH bulb. I guess I'll veg them under HPS for a week or so until I replace the MH.

Here's the siberian drying:
IMG_034816.JPG
IMG_034618.JPG

and 3 girls before the chop:
IMG_034515.JPG
IMG_034410.JPG
IMG_034216.JPG

and finally a look in the tent:
IMG_034115.JPG
IMG_034018.JPG

I just finished harvesting 3 autos. I'm very impressed with the quality, they're all dense frosty nugs, no fluffiness at all. My only fluffy strains were the siberian (high yielder, fluffy buds), and Diva (fast finisher, low yielder 27g, fluffy buds). The fluffy ones also smoke good but they definitely can't compete with the dense and sticky. I'm really looking forward to smoking today's harvest. I'll do some pics tomorrow.

:thedoubletake::bravo::cheer::goodjob:

So the last picture is the new babies on the rise??? Looking good.
I'am so excited something in my pants are on the rise:love::thedoubletake::slide::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

LOL!
Yes they are wiz :) They were topped a few days ago. The ones closest to me (in the 2nd pic) in smaller smart pots are autos. The other five are the 4 lucies and 1 SLH. SLH is the one with the thermometer on the pot.

Thank you all so much!! Even with 2 very small plants, the harvest is beyond satisfactory because it's all for my personal puffs :). I will definitely do a quick strain summary at the end of this journal for you guys just in case anyone wanted to grow one of these strains :grinjoint:

:thanks:

LOL!
Yes they are wiz :) They were topped a few days ago. The ones closest to me (in the 2nd pic) in smaller smart pots are autos. The other five are the 4 lucies and 1 SLH. SLH is the one with the thermometer on the pot.

They grew pretty fast. The first set of beans i planted still hasnt poped yet. I think there duds. It may have been my fault because i didnt plant them the right way since i didnt have my insert tray and i think the soil i used might have been to strong. Which sucks so i have to plant some more.

Back
Top Bottom