First Time Grower - 3 Auto Strains

hmm.. that's strange Wiz.. How long ago did you plant them? One time a seed took a total of 9 days to pop. It germinated in 2 and then took a whole week to pop above the soil. Good luck buddy :grinjoint:

Yea i know tell me about it. It never took this long before. But i planted them middle of last week after germinating in 3 days. IDK if they dont pop then ill just plant some more, But like i said it may have been my fault because i kept digging and watering them lol. Got a little carried away with the super thrive also lol

LOL, just staturate your medium and let it drain for a little bit. Then toss the seed like an inch or a little less and wait. Just mist the surface of the soil if it looks dry. I'm not an expert really, but so far I germinated 16 seeds just like this and they all pop within 4-5 days tops. Except for that one exception 9 days.
I used rockwool for 3 other seeds, and it gave roots in 36 hours, then I just put the rockwool in the soil itself, also worked like a charm. Don't overdo it, soil and water :thumb:

IMG_036024.JPG

The tent was switched to GLR today, including the 2 autos. I noticed donpaul had good success with autos and GLR so I'm not too worried about them.
Also, siberian produced around 55g's of dry bud. It's very fluffy tho.. frosty, but fluffy.

Airy buds not fluffy buds, fluffy is always positive ;) :)

I just finished harvesting 3 autos. I'm very impressed with the quality, they're all dense frosty nugs, no fluffiness at all. My only fluffy strains were the siberian (high yielder, fluffy buds), and Diva (fast finisher, low yielder 27g, fluffy buds). The fluffy ones also smoke good but they definitely can't compete with the dense and sticky. I'm really looking forward to smoking today's harvest. I'll do some pics tomorrow.

brother that s#$t is gonna smoke you tonite :):yummy::loopy:

thats cool bro I have a chunk of finger hash from the trim so we can doit by proxy:) I know mine wont be as good as that but it is purdy good:)

I've missed something somewhere...

You made this?

How?! Can Fluffy do it?

The hash looks like a big winner this time. All came out as wax! I can't wait to smoke this tonight, it still needs a little bit of drying.

IMG_036223.JPG

Congrats on the over 50 g's!!! GLR I will be watching. Please do tell how the hash was made. I made some from the A1 and HJ. I want to use all bud this time. Can I do that? How many grams do you recomend if I use all bud?

:thanks: :thanks: spring! I was very pleased with the harvest.

Congrats on the over 50 g's!!! GLR I will be watching. Please do tell how the hash was made. I made some from the A1 and HJ. I want to use all bud this time. Can I do that? How many grams do you recomend if I use all bud?

Back
Top Bottom